Search found 861 matches

by LordEd
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:23 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court
Replies: 392
Views: 17395

Re: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

if any member lost their seat they couldn't act as leader. If any member steps down there will be a by-election ('special election' in US terms) so if a loyal party MP can be persuaded to step down, the defeated leader could then become the candidate in the resulting by-election. However the electo...
by LordEd
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:31 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Here we go again. . .
Replies: 53
Views: 1631

Re: Here we go again. . .

That's enough back sass from you Menard or grandpa arayders going to take his cane to your backside.

And get a haircut.
by LordEd
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:28 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Here we go again. . .
Replies: 53
Views: 1631

Re: Here we go again. . .

arayder wrote:Or are you scared of a "broken 89-year-old man"?

If he comes to visit you can tell that damned hippie to get off your lawn and to get a job.
by LordEd
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:58 am
Forum: Canada
Topic: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court
Replies: 392
Views: 17395

Re: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Burnaby49 wrote:Liberals are the red and the NDP are Orange. I'll let you figure out what colour the Green Party uses.
Based on the events, orange.

Yeah I know, no politics...
by LordEd
Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:21 am
Forum: Canada
Topic: Dale Martin Jacobi: the Prodigal Freeman Returns
Replies: 19
Views: 2270

Re: Dale Martin Jacobi: the Prodigal Freeman Returns

I classify all these non-persons as a variety of turnip.
by LordEd
Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Here we go again. . .
Replies: 53
Views: 1631

Re: Here we go again. . .

Let's be honest, the driving force behind these grow kits (and much of freemanism for that matter) is pot. With pending legalization, his kit has a shot of making some money. Not that I would suggest investing any money into it. It's still Menard. But good on him if he does well on it (on making/sel...
by LordEd
Wed May 31, 2017 9:51 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Menard wants to be a freeman lawyer again.
Replies: 11
Views: 497

Re: Menard wants to be a freeman lawyer again.

We demand an immediate amendment of that Section of that Act to express in the positive and without ambiguity or vagueness the parties and persons subject to that Act. We demand it be done by shifting the adverb ‘not’ to a position that logically expresses the corollary of the existing wording. We ...
by LordEd
Tue May 23, 2017 6:49 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!
Replies: 55
Views: 3201

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

The inaction of dean and other gurus is a true testament of the degree the gurus have lost.
by LordEd
Sun May 07, 2017 3:08 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!
Replies: 139
Views: 6991

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Oh, and reality. That's another hard one for the Freeman minded to comprehend.
by LordEd
Sun May 07, 2017 3:04 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!
Replies: 139
Views: 6991

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

A Freeman trying to argue using logic, reason, facts and truth...

First he'll need to learn what those words mean. Especially what a 'fact' is.
by LordEd
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:55 am
Forum: Canada
Topic: A quick question. . .
Replies: 8
Views: 362

Re: A quick question. . .

Let us also not forget that this so called ‘illegal suite’ is in no way interfering with, harming or affecting the livability of the neighbourhood or the quality of life of residents, and has been in place for well over a decade. Is there no harm? Bylaw officers usually work on complaints, so that ...
by LordEd
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:04 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec
Replies: 619
Views: 19384

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

coffeekitten wrote:How is this supposed to be frightening? :thinking:
Big numbers scare small minds.
by LordEd
Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Menard Turning In Freemen?
Replies: 15
Views: 546

Re: Menard Turning In Freemen?

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Not sure if this is the only current Menards topic.

There is no current Menard topic because Menard isn't current. Old news.

Leave him in the past.
by LordEd
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:21 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Steve Pomerleau screws John Spirit at Queen's Bench
Replies: 32
Views: 915

Re: Steve Pomerleau screws John Spirit at Queen's Bench

adequate location with regard to work and basic facilities – all at a reasonable cost".
I think he missed this part in the declaration.
by LordEd
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Pigpot
Replies: 44
Views: 1114

Re: Pigpot

Not damage control, fact check.

Guy dismissed his own case ignores the case resuming later and summary judgement.

Menard beaking to a dead cell phone and arrested soon after.

Crawford claiming success and losing his house.
by LordEd
Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:14 pm
Forum: United Kingdom
Topic: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn
Replies: 242
Views: 12077

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Love that clip. I assume since this is the UK forum everyone here automatically knows all python quotes?
by LordEd
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Pigpot
Replies: 44
Views: 1114

Re: Pigpot

Freemanism is a dead horse. What else are we going to beat? :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse:
by LordEd
Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Pigpot
Replies: 44
Views: 1114

Re: Pigpot

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Lots of people beat all charges and walk free. Nothing new there.
What's your point?

Reminds me of this one: http://canlii.ca/t/fwsm0

Despite all efforts to the contrary with freemanism, he was acquitted because there was no case.

And its documented.
by LordEd
Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:57 pm
Forum: Canada
Topic: Pigpot
Replies: 44
Views: 1114

Re: Pigpot


Go to advanced search