Politics

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Politics

Post by LaVidaRoja »

This is one of the times I am both glad and sorry we have a ban on political discussions. (Moderator may ban and remove as appropriate)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Politics

Post by The Observer »

I am very glad there is a ban on politics, given the current situation of the ongoing issues. I don't think that Quatloos could survive another session of discussing politics. I see no advantage at this time of discussing politics here.

And in advance, let's please keep any responses to this thread as generic as possible. If I see anything remotely resembling a partisan post, no matter how disguised it may be, I will certainly delete it and lock the thread.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I remember the 2012 Quatloos flamewars. Vividly. This year would, if politics were allowed, probably be even worse.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

In truth, I agree. It's just that sometimes, I'm tempted by the flame. Please lock this
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.