Quatloosian Licence Plates ?

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Quatloosian Licence Plates ?

Post by AndyK »

Turns out that South Carolina does not require (or even issue) license plates for trailers under a certain ( ??? ) gross weight.

I am now the proud owner of a tow dolly so I can lug my car behind my new recreational vehicle (another story which will get follow-up if anyone cares).

I would LOVE to equip the trailer with some form of Quatloosia anti-sovereign license plate.

Any suggestions as to design, wording (excluding the custom "AndyK" tag number), and / or possible sources?

Also, any thoughts as to what happens when using aforesaid trailer in states which expect license plates?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Quatloosian Licence Plates ?

Post by webhick »

Oooh....now I know what I'm gonna do when I get home tonight.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Now, I'm afraid. Very afraid.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

The following on-line vendors can make custom license plates. What you do with them is up to you. (Note: I have no financial ties to any of these companies.)

http://www.cafepress.com/+license-plates

http://www.buildasign.com/LicensePlates

http://www.licenseplates.tv/

http://www.unrealplates.com/

As for what to do about driving out of state, keep the title (or a certified copy of it) with you and, if stopped by authorities, explain that your state does not require registration of trailers of that specification.

I know that Kansas doesn't require registration of non-commercial trailers with a GVW of less than 2,000 pounds. I've seen professionally printed tags reading "KANSAS: UNDER 2M".

When you get the plate, post a photo of it. I'd love to see it.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

A quickie:

When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

webhick wrote:A quickie:

I want to be the EU Official Importer.
"Only sold in transactions <$10,000"
"All Amendments Recognised"
"Illuminati Diplomatic Plate"
"101st Weiner Air Attack Cavalry"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Webhick ROCKS :!: ( Like this is news ? )

The next picture will be a photo of it on the vehicle.

By the way, SC only issues one tag per vehicle. So, there are two others plus the golf cart ...

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's too bad that Massachusetts went back to two plates, several years ago. Still, I would have to find a way to mount one of these on my car....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools