Here's One For Webhick!

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Here's One For Webhick!

Post by Burnaby49 »

In a prior post she insinuated that Gregg had engaged in an unnatural deviant relationship with a Peel P50.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8790&p=149065&hilit=peel#p149065

Well she can downsize Gregg's aspirations. The P50 is now grandad's showboat compared to the new kid in town. You have to wear this one:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense ... video.html
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Here's One For Webhick!

Post by Lambkin »

Air bag deployment looks like it might be painful.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

The driver could use a windshield wiper - inside his headpiece.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I can't remember if Clarkson explains the P45 gag during the show. It's obviously meant to be slightly smaller than a P50 but it has another meaning in the UK. It is the tax form which is issued at the end of your employment, so "getting a P45" or being "given a P45" also has the meaning of being sacked.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self