Sexorcism

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Sexorcism

Post by JamesVincent »

I just had to, I couldn't help myself.

http://freethinker.co.uk/2013/09/09/chi ... his-penis/
A MAN who claimed he could could use his penis to rid a woman of ghosts that had taken up residence in her vagina, was arrested in China after performing the “sexorcism” for which he charged $3,000.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Sexorcism

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Keyboard warning - What on earth was said during the process? Did it end with him offering to clean up all the ectoplasm?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I think I made the wrong career choice.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Many of the cult leaders eventually degenerate into this type of stupidity, like Koresh, various sex cults, even that recently convicted Amish joker, Mullet, taught the same type of thing beyond any concept of basic decency and common sense. Even Gandhi, the great teacher of spare living ends up having young girls sleeping around him; no one imagines anything untoward happened, but nonetheless super-weird....
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)