You have been gifted $2 Million USD

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

You have been gifted $2 Million USD

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Apparently Mr. Amancio Ortega and his wife, out of the goodness of their hearts, have decided to give me $2 million.
I know that this is 100% legitimate because he says
our information below is 100% legitimate,I Mr.Amancio Ortega and my wife Rosalia fashion businessman and founding chairman of the Inditex fashion group,of Zara clothing showrooms around the world,I and my wife Rosalia mapping out this donation funds every Year to 20 countries all over the world where our company is been located in the world please see the link below:
http://www.forbes.com/profile/amancio-ortega/
Apparently this is their charity project to "improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world".
His wife seems to have died but she also currently has cancer (I think; he doesn't seem certain whether she had cancer and then died, or vice versa):
My wife has cancer and she died at Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing I promised her forever.
Finally, he gets to the important part: how to give him my money get his money:
To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send your below information to your assigned claims agent in Usa ( Rev Father Jonathan Moss on Email: redacted )

Your full names.................
Your contact address.....................
Your personal telephone number...............
Your Date of birth............................
Your Marital Status............................
Your Occupation................................
One Passport photographs or any of your valid Identity

So that HE can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please, you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many as you can help once you have this money in your personal account because, that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have a few months left on earth. I will advise you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangle but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works,
and have never seen such before.Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr.Amancio Ortega.

God bless you
Mr.Amancio Ortega world's 4th-richest man Billionaire investor.
It's odd that he doesn't ask for any financial information; how else is he supposed to get my money? :thinking: :shrug:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: You have been gifted $2 Million USD

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's like you're the star of the old TV show!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Milli ... TV_series)

I used to watch it every week but Michael Anthony never came to my front door with John Beresford Tipton, Jr.'s cheque.

If he hasn't asked for financial information it's obviously legit. You lucky bastard!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BoomerSooner17

Re: You have been gifted $2 Million USD

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Of course it's legitimate. I know I can trust him because he is Mr.Amancio Ortega world's 4th-richest man billionaire investor [sic]. It's a little odd, though, that he mentions his wife Rosalia so much, since according to Wikipedia they divorced in 1986. Also, she passed away due to complications from a stroke, not from cancer. Also, she died in A Coruna, Spain, not Colchester. But I suppose it must have been difficult for Mr.Amancio Otega world's 4th-richest man billionaire investor to get the details of her death since presumably he was no longer her next-of-kin.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill