QA: Partnership | R1.5m - May, 2019.

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

QA: Partnership | R1.5m - May, 2019.

Post by Arthur Rubin »

E-mail I received:
Greetings.

I am looking to work with you to engage in a profit oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get good ROI.

I have the directive of Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani to source for a partner abroad who can accommodate 50M USD for Investment. The sum is derived from a Supply Contract by a foreign company with Qatar Petroleum Company in Doha - Qatar.

We shall reassign the necessary documents to reflect your name and also ensure payment is done by Qatar Petroleum Company. I guaranty we shall implement this transaction under a legitimate arrangement without breaking the law.

More details will follow upon your reply.
The From: address is in the .home TLD, which hasn't officially opened yet.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: QA: Partnership | R1.5m - May, 2019.

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:02 am I have the directive of Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani to source for a partner abroad who can accommodate 50M USD for Investment. The sum is derived from a Supply Contract by a foreign company with Qatar Petroleum Company in Doha - Qatar.
You laugh, but FIFA awarded Qatar the World Cup after receiving that email.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor