Let's hear it for thost trustworthy bank auditors

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Let's hear it for thost trustworthy bank auditors

Post by notorial dissent »

I nominate this one for the peculiarly bad grammar and syntax, even for a 419 it is odd.
Auditor & Telex Manager
International Bank Du Benin
Address:200 Zone Des Ambassades.
Akpakpa Cotonou Benin Republic
Direct Mobile Line:+229 96 66 55 54

Email Dated 31/08/2011,

CONFIDENTIAL!CONFIDENTIAL"

It interests me to contact you after my investigations on your capability sincererity .

With the information which I successfully gather about the economic opportunities in your country,I wish to inform you of my interest to participate in the private investment opportunities in your country with you as my investment partner.

Kindly know that I strongly believed that the spiritual aspect of life controls the physical and irrespective of our different nationalities and cultural backgrounds human is one family living on planet earth.

I am Auditor & Telex Manager International Bank Du Benin On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with thedeposit of ( €26.6 Million ) by Late :Leon Agopian , Managing Director Orits Petroleum who died along with his family. Read from the below website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in Transfering this fund to your account through legal means.

It is clearly stated in our BANKING FOREIGN POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed by the NEXT OF KIN till the period of Ten (10) years starting from the date when the beneficiary died,the money will be transferred into the BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund.Besides,it is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of Benin Rep. to make the claim of the fund.

So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased. When the fund is transferred into your account,(40%) will be for you in an assistance
and in provision of the bank account,%10 Is set aside for incured expences,while (50%) will be for me.

If you are really sure of your intergerity, trustworthy and confidentiality, reply with Your Full Name and Address,Your Age,Occupation and Position,Your Telephone, Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose and call me so that I will let you know the
steps to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

NOTE: My plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country?

1. What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend to invest on, Real Estates, Hotels,Clinics ,Tourisms,Poultry Farms,Ong Foundation,Churches, if they are good business venture in your Country?

2. Can you be able to make residential documents and purchase a house for me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after my retirement in 3months time.

I wait for your urgent response.

Regards,

Dr:Benjamin William Timothy
Auditor & Telex Manager
International Bank Du Benin
Address:200 Zone Des Ambassades.
Akpakpa Cotonou Benin Republic
Direct Mobile Line:+.229 96 66 55 54
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Let's hear it for thost trustworthy bank auditors

Post by rogfulton »

I, for one, would welcome the opportunity to put my sincererity and capability to good use but I am not sure I could do both at the same time.

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Let's hear it for thost trustworthy bank auditors

Post by notorial dissent »

Sorry, I charge extra for that. :roll: :roll: :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.