More TUC Funnies

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: More TUC Funnies

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I'm glad I can read quickly - buried down in the bar association rules and supreme court nonsense is a paragraph that indicates the only types of cases that will be heard at present are those involving the transfer of real property.

So if you allegedly sign something that transfers your property into TUC, they have their own kangaroo/Mr. Magoo/Yahoo/bovine-doo-doo/hold-my-breath-'til-I'm-blue/by-the-way-f**k-you court. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

. wrote:
he'll need to file one more piece of gibberish
That would work, except for the fact that Angel probably pays some (supposedly) homeless dude $2 to walk his latest piece of rubbish/gibberish into the clerk's office to be filed.
Sounds like a job for David Van Pelt.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

All is not well for Angel Cruz...
09/18/2008 35 NOTICE OF HEARING as to Harry William Marrero. Change of Plea Hearing set for 9/25/2008 at 11:00 AM in Courtroom 6 D before Magistrate Judge David A. Baker., Detention Hearing set for 9/25/2008 at 11:00 AM in Courtroom 6 D before Magistrate Judge David A. Baker. (HSL) (Entered: 09/18/2008)
The plea agreement:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/marrero33.pdf
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ouch.

Maximum total sentence: 185 years. Maximum total fine: 6,250,000.00. Mandatory court costs as well. Assuming a "two level downward departure" can cut that to one quarter max, it's still bad.

Worse: prosecution is not barred from bringing additional charges.

My guess: he's talking like a dental patient on a double dose of pentathol.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Any bets on whether Cruz is placing calls to Havana and asking Raul about the possibility of coming home?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TUC

Post by TUC »

I have received great news today. Guys, I have to say it but you all are going to hate us all (tuc members) soon. We are getting pay. Economy is getting worse day by day. Wall Street will crash tomorrow and we are the answer. Differents institution are willing to work with us and accepts our drafts. We almost there just be patient and thanks for all your support.

You will never understand. you will always wonder How it happened? They all should be in jail.

We will have a great concert in Miami to celebrate and also to do PR letting people know about TUC.

You just don't know how big we are.. you will get educated sooner than later
We are here to help..

Sorry for the bad news.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have just (pre-dawn Sept 19th) tried going to the TUC website and the entire TUC website is down, ostensibly for renovations. They have an error message to that effect with the big headline, Joomla, which I think means "if you sent us your money, it's gone for good."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What you wanna bet they paid their website fees with one of their super duper guaranteed TUC drafts and the carrier finally got it back from their bank and figured out they’d been taken???????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Wall Street will crash tomorrow
That must be why, overnight, S&P futures are up about 3%, on top of about +4.3% yesterday.

I tell ya, these guys are absolute geniuses, their perspicacity is simply amazing! Perhaps they can be convinced to write some sort of market advice letter, which everyone can then fade. We can pay them for their sage advice with some of those nice TUC drafts.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Question: who are the dumbest bunch of wannabe fraudsters in Florida?
TUC wrote:we are the answer.
First thing you've said that I can believe. Read your buddy Marrero's plea agreement (link in Demo's post, above), why dontcha?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TUC wrote: We will have a great concert in Miami to celebrate and also to do PR letting people know about TUC.
Gloria Estefan only works for real money.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

TUC wrote:Wall Street will crash tomorrow and we are the answer.
Sorry, but the answer to banks failing due to falling asset values is NOT a "bank" with no assets at all.
TUC wrote:Differents institution are willing to work with us and accepts our drafts.
Let us know when you're able to move from statements about future intent to statements about past actions.
TUC wrote:You will never understand. you will always wonder How it happened? They all should be in jail.
At least one of them *is* in jail, and another is a fugitive. So it's not "all" yet, but it's moving in that direction.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If nothing else, thousands of trees will be spared and at least a terabyte of data storage will be freed up. :D
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

TUC wrote:Differents institution are willing to work with us and accepts our drafts.
What kind of institutions?
And how exactly do you plan on "educating" us?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

TUC wrote:Guys, I have to say it but you all are going to hate us all (tuc members) soon.
I've hated you all since the day I heard of you.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Why do I get the feeling that Baghdad Bob got hired by the TUC folks to post here?

cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

TUC wrote:You will never understand. you will always wonder How it happened? They all should be in jail.
And soon enough, you all will be in jail.
Your senior leaders are either in jail, heading for jail, or are on the run from the law.
Enjoy your prison cell.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order

Post by . »

We will have a great concert in Miami
Perhaps they're trying to appropriate credit for the concerts the Marlins hold at the ballpark after Saturday home games, which usually draw 20-30 thousand people.

The last one of the season will be tomorrow.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

TUC wrote:I have received great news today. Guys, I have to say it but you all are going to hate us all (tuc members) soon. We are getting pay. Economy is getting worse day by day. Wall Street will crash tomorrow and we are the answer.
Yes, but to what question?
How to lose your money even faster? How to feel like an idiot for listening to crooks?
Differents institution are willing to work with us and accepts our drafts. We almost there just be patient and thanks for all your support.
I'll second the call: Which institutions?
We are here to help..
Speaking of which you never told me where your branch office in Minnesota was. I find no such office but you claimed there was one on your now defunct website.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit

Post by . »

Wall Street will crash tomorrow
Updating the "crash," the S&P is now up about 4.5%, a total rally from yesterday's bottom of about 11% in less than 24 hours, neatly coinciding with the TUCer flat-out prediction of utter, total imminent ruin.

TUCers apparently live in some sort of perfectly inverse world. All the more reason to induce Angel to write a market letter from prison which everyone can fade with 100% positive results.