How long will Randy Weaver last at Club Brown?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:Within 24 hours of Reno's dad showing up - but only if he can find a ride.

Randy's problem may be that he wants to leave but he has no ride and has stated that he will not fly. He may want to leave and not be able to.
What about the people who drove him up? Do we know if they're still around?

Perhaps the Marshals would be happy to pick him up from Ed's. They could meet at the end of the driveway. I'm not trying to be funny when I say that. Picture if you will:

In the dead of night, Randy quietly packs his things and heads out the front door. As he is about to cross the threshold, he glances back, wipes a tear from his eye and silently whispers to himself, "I was the only voice of sanity here."

Just then, he spots Ed at the top of the stairs, "Where are you going, Randy? You promised we'd go shopping tomorrow!"

Sensing immediate danger Randy turns tail and runs like hell down the driveway. The sounds of barking dogs and supporters loading weapons can be heard. He glances back and sees Ed peddling his little feet as fast as they will go while sobbing, "Come back, Randy! I need more hugs!" The driveway is long, and soon Randy feels his steam starting to subside. And just as he is considering doubling back and beating the piss out of Ed, he sees the Marshals headlights at the end of the driveway and finds that with the guaranteed hope of escape his energy returns.

He approaches the vehicle and the door swings open to welcome him as the car slowly begins to move forward. He climbs in, knowing that trusting the government this once was the only way to escape being Ed's bitch. The car picks up speed and Randy glances out the back window at Ed who is now pointing a shotgun at the vehicle. Randy shouts a warning and everyone ducks. Through his tears, Ed manages to fire two shots at the car and thankfully only blows out the back window. When Ed is out of view (and range), Monier looks at Randy with a sly smirk, "Breaking up is so hard to do." Everyone but Randy laughs, but Randy is thankful that it's over with.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:What about the people who drove him up? Do we know if they're still around?
They left the next day. Rumors are that all was not happy in the Brown house.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Weaver will leave Monday morning around 10:00.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Don't forget to include dates on your bids. We don't want anyone pulling sfbakadvp and saying they meant the monday two weeks from now....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Here's what we have so far. I've rearranged people's guesses slightly to limit the poll to a max of three times per day.

Fri 6/22 morning - Kickback
Fri 6/22 midday (11 am to 4 pm) - LPC

Sat 6/23 morning - Webhick
Sat 6/23 midday (11 am to 4 pm) - The Observer
Sat 6/23 evening - Dok Avalanche

Sun 6/24 morning - Imalawman
Sun 6/24 midday (11 am to 4 pm) - Demo
Sun 6/24 evening - Disilloosianed

Mon 6/25 morning - Quixote

Fri 6/29 morning - Grixit

Sun 7/01 morning - ASITStands
Sun 7/01 midday (11 am to 4 pm)- The Saint

Dezcad, you need to commit to time and date...
Last edited by Demosthenes on Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Didn't understand. I had originally agreed with 'The Saint' about July 1st. I'll go with early Sunday morning, July 1. If that doesn't count, try late Saturday night, June 30. I see him staying a week but no longer and before he has to face two church services.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

CaptainKickback wrote:A DVD of Webhick doing the lambda - the forbidden dance of mathematics love?
I have it, and I'm not sure you could handle it. After watching it I felt like a fuzzy Koala had taken a rainbow crap in my brain. Intense.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:
webhick wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Another factor... Randy appears annoyed by Ed's touchie feelie greeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiph8u_UUts
Yeah, I'll say. I didn't think Ed was going to give him his hand back. And then Randy shocked me by maneuvering himself so that it would be difficult for Ed to continue holding his hand just so Ed would let go. Unfortunately, he set himself up for a really awkward man-hug-like event. Ed is shorter than Randy...what the hell was he thinking putting his arms around Randy's neck? The only time you do that is if..you're... is Ed gay? Was Ed molesting him?
Pretty weird, eh? I think Ed has a man crush on Randy.
Interestingly enough, right now on the RBN radio show Elaine Brown was asked how Ed was and she said that he was tired and was just resting. Thereafter they asked about Randy and she said that he, too, was tired and was upstairs resting too, probably "taking a nap".

Neither one could come to the phone and then Elaine's cell phone minutes expired.

You can make whatever conclusions from that you want.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Is it just me, or is Fred Smart sounding even fruitier and nuttier than usual on today's radio show?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:Is it just me, or is Fred Smart sounding even fruitier and nuttier than usual on today's radio show?
No doubt about it.

Are you lighting any candles tonight? :wink:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I took a couple of minutes to jot down a couple of the radio ads that barrage the people who listen to Ed's show. These are complete and unedited transcripts of three commercials from today.
Catholic priest calls on Catholics and Christians to resist an unjust attack against Iran.
Father John Martinez, a Catholic priest, speaks out to declare the Catholic Church’s true teaching, that it would be a mortal sin for Catholic soldiers to attack Iran.
In a one hour lecture, father John Martinez warns about the Jewish plot to rule the world and to use the United States to ignite the flames of World War III by its satanic plan to unjustly attack Iran.
He exposes that George Bush is Jewish and how Congress is controlled by the Jews.
Father John Martinez gravely warns of nucular [sic] weapons being used by the United States and the threat of the possible End of the World.
For additional information on how you can help stop World War III, order Father John Martinez’ CD entitled “An Unjust Attack on Iran,” available for $10 by Father John Martinez.
Just go to http://www.republicbroadcasting.org and click on our web banner for the address.
In Matthew 24, the disciples asked Jesus, “What shall be the signs of thy coming and the end of the world?”
Jesus answered them, “You shall hear of wars and rumors of wars. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be famines, diseases, earthquakes, in many places.”
Fellow Americans, we are living in this time of earth’s history. People everywhere are trying to understand these climatic world events in light of human wisdom but without the wisdom of God this is impossible.
Our ministry would like to offer information on the Mark of the Beast and the Unholy Alliance. It includes four books and several DVDs for your information. It discusses America in prophesy, the Anti-Christ, tyrants and wars, secret societies, the New World Order, and much more.
So to be prepared for what is coming on the world as an overwhelming surprise, call for your free materials. Packet F, 888-211-1715.
Hi, Steve Shank, Fearless Taskforce.
Sure you’ve got a mortgage and credit cards. Your debt creation is probably the smartest thing you’ve ever done.
How would it be to find 75, 150, 200 thousand dollars or more you never knew you had?
Now the Taskforce has strategies to make these debts into virtual savings accounts.
Ben Franklin said, “A penny saved is a penny earned.”
By doing nothing more than you’re doing right now, because you’ve used your credit, the right strategies can make the debt part of your financial life the smartest thing you’ve ever done.
Oh, by the way, your strategies cost you nothing out of pocket.
Go ahead and check out the debt elimination scams if you’d like to. You wouldn’t take money from a loan shark, so you may not want to give your money to a debt shark?
For an understanding of what a financial genius you truly are, call 800-409-5633. On the web, http://www.mydebtfreepath.com 800-409-5633.
The very next commercial was for a debt elimination scam.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Randy's problem may be that he wants to leave but he has no ride and has stated that he will not fly. He may want to leave and not be able to.
I'll offer him a ride to the Massachusetts border. :twisted: I predicted on another website (the evil black rifle one) that Randy will have to hitchhike back to Arkansas. I will be happy to get him to the state line.

I pick Wednesday A.M. (June 27th). I figure that Randy has more patience in his role as Savior of The Standoff and will tough it out. He will need to spend a lot of time "napping" to avoid dealing with Ed directly.

As a side note, I understand that in addition to the loss of electricity and phone service, cable is out as well.

For a prize, may I suggest that the winner get a "constitutional ranger" badge or other bit of constitutional ranger memorabilia from the tax sale of Ed's property.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:Here's what we have so far. I've rearranged people's guesses slightly to limit the poll to a max of three times per day.

Dezcad, you need to commit to time and date...
Sat 6/30 evening (during the full moon)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Tue 6/26 morning - ElfNinosMom

Wed 6/27 morning - ErsatzAnatchist

Sat 6/30 evening - Dezcad

Last edited by Demosthenes on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

I quite frankly don't care when or if Weaver (or anyone else) ever leaves the soon-to-be-seized-to-pay-delinquent-tax-obligations property.

As I expressed way, way, way back at the very beginning of this stupid "stand-off", to no small amount of ridicule here, there never was any good excuse for allowing the continuance of this absolutely and totally ridiculous situation.

Either enforce the law or forget about "law enforcement." Monier and the rest of the Feds have gone soft in the head. PC crapola at its finest.

But, never forget, it's close enough for government work.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Sat 6/30 evening (during the full moon)
Wow! Hadn't realized it was the full moon. I think that's the trigger, and either Saturday evening or Sunday are the most likely days for his exit. IMHO

As an aside, if Ed hasn't made his advances before then, or if Randy has successfully rebuffed them, the full moon will surely trigger a renewed effort. Or, at least, a renewed effort at lunacy.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I predict Weaver will last past the weekend, since he's there for the cause but he also has school-aged kids at home. So I'll take Tuesday morning.

Either that, or Weaver will be driven insane and kill Ed just to make him shut up. I could go either way. :wink:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Either that, or Weaver will be driven insane and kill Ed just to make him shut up. I could go either way. :wink:
I totally want to see a duel...
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Bah...guns would be too quick.

I want to see the Plainfield Smackdown where Randy, without breaking a sweat, beats Ed to tears and drags his ass across the property line for pickup service.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

webhick wrote:Bah...guns would be too quick.

I want to see the Plainfield Smackdown where Randy, without breaking a sweat, beats Ed to tears and drags his ass across the property line for pickup service.
In an actual fight, no weapons, Ed wouldn't stand a chance against Randy Weaver.