How long will Randy Weaver last at Club Brown?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ElfNinosMom wrote:
webhick wrote:Bah...guns would be too quick.

I want to see the Plainfield Smackdown where Randy, without breaking a sweat, beats Ed to tears and drags his ass across the property line for pickup service.
In an actual fight, no weapons, Ed wouldn't stand a chance against Randy Weaver.
All Ed has to do is get touchy feely all over Randy again and Randy will cave.

Did you watch the video of Ed greeting Randy ENM? It's pretty funny.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demosthenes wrote:All Ed has to do is get touchy feely all over Randy again and Randy will cave.

Did you watch the video of Ed greeting Randy ENM? It's pretty funny.
I did see that. :lol:

It was obvious that Randy Weaver didn't like Ed's touchy-feely greeting at all. Frankly, it would have made me very uncomfortable as well, for a complete stranger to act that way when we first met.

Ed should have just smiled and shook the man's hand, and left it at that. The spectacle reminded me of the judge crying like a baby when he handed down his decision about Anna Nicole Smith's remains. It's embarrasing to even watch.

Honestly, I hope Weaver doesn't stay there long. While Ed and Elaine are just being stupid, Weaver has a legitimate beef with the federal government, and has had years to think about what happened at Ruby Ridge. While he's being at least somewhat sensible at this point I suspect that, if push comes to shove, he's far, far more dangerous than anyone else there.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The Man Crush continues...

Pictured are Rob Jacobs (Powerchuter), Corinna Cooper (LastLady), Elaine, Randy, and Ed.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Creepy. Who the hell are all those people!!!!! Are the Marshalls that incompetent that they can't prevent anyone from going to the Browns?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I find it amazing that they can't even get the particle board covered up.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Totally creepy....where is Ed's other hand?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Dave VonKleist To Host Freedom-Liberty Music Concert This Weekend In NH

Dave VonKleist has arrived in Plainfield NH earlier today and will be meeting with the Browns this evening. Dave is planning an impromptu "Freedom & Liberty Concert" this weekend on the Brown's propert, 401 Center of Town Rd.

I think you're finally witnessing Demo's last straw...
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Dear MakeTheStand Users,

We would like to inform you that there is a very special event scheduled for this Saturday! It is a live Freedom Concert and you're invited!!!

We don't have a lot of details about the event, but we know it's ON FOR SATURDAY. It's being put on, in part, by David VonKleist from The Power Hour (http://www.thepowerhour.com) and graciously hosted by our friends Ed & Elaine on their property! There will be music, food, beverages, and other amenities.

Are you going to go? I would if I weren't stuck in Illinois :P If you do go, please take lots of pictures and send them to us. You can email them directly to me at the address below. Have fun!

Sincerely yours in freedom and love,

Shaun Kranish
Co-Founder, MakeTheStand.com
shaun@makethestand.com
815-979-3885

Ed & Elaine's Address:

401 Center of Town Road
Plainfield, New Hampshire 03781
This is way way too much.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

It's tax protester Woodstock. I simply cannot believe the federal marshals can possibly allow that to happen. I also truly do not understand why they allow people to come and go to that property. As I currently understand the situation, we have two convicted criminals not only flaunting the law and the courts but having a party with other scofflaws to celebrate their flaunting of the law and that seems to be just fine with the federal law enforcement authorities?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

-----"It's tax protester Woodstock. I simply cannot believe the federal marshals can possibly allow that to happen. I also truly do not understand why they allow people to come and go to that property."

I think I have a pretty good idea. Things are not always as they appear. --Famspear
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:I think I have a pretty good idea. Things are not always as they appear. --Famspear
I'm somewhat confident that things are exactly as they appear.
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Duke2Earl wrote:It's tax protester Woodstock. I simply cannot believe the federal marshals can possibly allow that to happen. I also truly do not understand why they allow people to come and go to that property. As I currently understand the situation, we have two convicted criminals not only flaunting the law and the courts but having a party with other scofflaws to celebrate their flaunting of the law and that seems to be just fine with the federal law enforcement authorities?
Will they be holding IRC books up and waving them at the courthouse or did you mean "flout"? :wink:

Seriously, I hit the breaking point at the new's conference. Now I just don't understand what the hell is going on. I truly believe that the Browns might get away with this after all. They might just stay on the property for many years to come at the embarassment of law enforcement everywhere.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Duke2Earl wrote:As I currently understand the situation, we have two convicted criminals not only flaunting the law

<peeve> Flouting! </peeve>
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Apologies all around for using the wrong word. Mea Culpa.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:I think you're finally witnessing Demo's last straw...
Does this mean that...that the helmet comes off?!!!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
Maybe its time for the snarling, pirate cat again?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The Observer wrote:
Helmet stays on.

I'm going to need it.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

thepowerhour.com wrote:Current News

For all of you who would like to attend the Concert/Picnic to be held at Ed & Elaine's House this Saturday, June 23, 2007:

Tentative Time: 3 PM Eastern

The directions to Ed & Elaine's House are as follows:

Take I-89 to West Lebanon (exit 20) and head south toward Plainfield
(Rt.12A?)
Go about 6 miles and and after going down a long hill (with a nice
view of a mountain in the distance) turn left onto Stage Rd.
Go about 1/2 mile and turn left onto Center of Town Rd.
Go about 2 miles (the last 1/2 mile is gravel) and Ed's driveway is
on the left.

See you there!
I hate to say this but, I told you that it needed to be stopped before it got out of hand. Had this been stopped when it first started, there would have been far less potential for violence or bloodshed. Yet the Marshals let just anyone onto that property, and now, all the Browns' crazy supporters are there, first having news conferences and now throwing big parties with live music.

If Monier won't stop this, as seems to be the case, bring in someone who will. The people who live in that area have an absolute right to not be placed in constant threat of danger by a couple of fugitives. This is beyond ridiculous.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

At this point, should we start a poll as to when the people of Plainsfield decide to take matters into their own hands?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

I wonder with all this traffic and all how Moaner will be able to assure us taxpayers that convicts Mr. and Mrs. Brown won't stowaway in someone's car and just go live in Montana for a while. It seems like they should at least be monitoring they're whereabouts. (of course why should Browns leave, its not like they have anything to fear at their house)

Well, ENM, we tried to warn them, but as usual no one listens us. :wink: