Hello

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote: The comment was intended as a gentle poke in Demo's ribs. Sorry if I offended.
My ribs can take it.
David Merrill

among flaming hemorrhoids!

Post by David Merrill »

Thank you again for the Supreme Court's interpretation of Congress' definition of lawful money - Wserra.
USA v Rickman; 638 F.2d 182 wrote:In the exercise of that power Congress has declared that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money.
upon
USA v Ware; 608 F.2d 400 wrote:United States notes shall be lawful money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.
It really explains to thoughtful and intelligent people why I hang around you all.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Personally, for some months I have attempted to not converse with whatever his name is at all. I admit that occaisonally I have backslid and pointed out a particularly absurd word salad but attempting to debate or even converse in English with him is less than useless. So I don't. And I suspect that in "real life" that is exactly how most people treat him. And I suspect if it was not for the internet, he might not even exist.