Ward Dean at End of Line

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Ward Dean at End of Line

Post by LPC »

The Supreme Court has also denied cert. to the appeal of Ward Dean, whose conviction and sentencing had been upheld by the 11th Circuit. United States v. Ward Franklin Dean, 487 F.3d 840 (11th Cir.), S. Ct. Dkt. No. 07-553 (2/25/2008).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Re: Ward Dean at End of Line

Post by LPC »

Incidentally, Dean's projected release date is 6/19/2012, and he's been in custody since his conviction because he was considered to be a flight risk.

So why is his web site still up?
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

When I click on the link, all I see is that the domain name is for sale. The content is gone.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC

Post by LPC »

grammarian44 wrote:When I click on the link, all I see is that the domain name is for sale. The content is gone.
I typed an incomplete URL. It's fixed now.
Dan Evans
Bashful

Post by Bashful »

The reason the web site is still there is likely because there was no requirement to remove it by the court. He was convicted of his own personal tax evasion. Does not look like he is a promoter. So he says the jury was wrong. Whoopdedoo. As said in the Shawshank Redemption "we are all innocent here".
LPC

Post by LPC »

Bashful wrote:The reason the web site is still there is likely because there was no requirement to remove it by the court.
I was wondering why someone who will be in prison for at least another 4+ years would bother to pay the fees to maintain a web site.
Dan Evans
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If the ISP realized who they were dealing with, they probably got paid in advance.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:
Bashful wrote:The reason the web site is still there is likely because there was no requirement to remove it by the court.
I was wondering why someone who will be in prison for at least another 4+ years would bother to pay the fees to maintain a web site.
Cheap hosting ($2.95ish/mo) tends to be billed annually. The whois was last updated 12/30/04 which sometimes indicates a web host change. I wonder what will happen if they try to bill his credit/debit card come December.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie