Ed and Elaine Brown's latest delusion

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Ed and Elaine Brown's latest delusion

Post by Demosthenes »

We're the court, and we dismiss this case....

04/05/2007 156 Motion (Notice for Demand) for Transcript at Government Expense by Elaine A. Brown (with Financial Declaration). Served on 4/5/07. Follow up on Objection on 4/25/2007 (jab, ) (Entered: 04/05/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown156.pdf

04/05/2007 157 Proposed Order of Dismissal by Elaine A. Brown (jab, ) (Entered: 04/05/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown157.pdf

04/05/2007 158 Certificate of Service by Elaine A. Brown re 157 Proposed Order of Dismissal and 156 Motion for Transcript at Government Expense (jab, ) (Entered: 04/05/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown158.pdf
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Judge should order a mental competency evaluation based on those pleadings.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And you have to love the hypocrisy in the first filing:

We haven't paid any income taxes in 14 years, and we're actively encouraging others to get rid of their Social Security numbers. Elaine even posted her letter from the SSA with caption "You do not need Social Security". Now we demand that taxpayer money be used to provide us with free copies of our trial transcripts because we're dirt poor, having nothing to live on by Social Security income and our $4 million properties.
Last edited by Demosthenes on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

So let me get this straight, Elaine is claiming to be the court and dismissing the case against her? Even though she petitions the court for a transcript? If she's the court, why can't she enter an order giving her the transcript?

Boy, I agree, they need mental evaluations. Thier sentencing is going to be harsh I think.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

Why does Elaine describe herself as a "he" in the motion?

Probable answer: It was a ten-second cut-and-paste job and no one bothered to actually read the thing before it was submitted.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Is this some of the stuff from "Outlaw Legal Services" in Florida? Or, is this just some loony "Body of the Lord" theory?

There are both living and dead souls, just as there are those who are actually part of the Body of the Lord and those who are not. The same is true of those of the House of Israel and those who are not. You can't get there just by declaring yourself.

Irrational.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The "Body of the Lord" nonsense is the brainfart of a guru from Hawaii named "Sonny" although he prefers to be called "the Body of the Lord" or "the Lord's Body". He carries around a Bible in which he has handwritten the Queen of England's direct telephone line on the inside cover.

I shit you not.

Anyone have any ideas who Sonny might be?
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

She is a Delusional Soul in the Body of the Lord, of the House of Israel.

Priceless! Can’t wait for April 24th.
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

grammarian44 wrote:Why does Elaine describe herself as a "he" in the motion?
Because Ed probably wrote it and told her to sign it and how.

I love that she certified delivering something by hand when she's trapped in her house.

What's up with the capitalization throughout? Is this one of those times where there's an imaginary difference between "order of dismissal", "Order of Dismissal" and "ORDER OF DISMISSAL"?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

On a recent radio show, the guest was David Clarence who told Ed and Elaine that he personally got his own case dismissed by filing a one page document with no capital letters.
Type the word “order” in all lower case. Type, “I, Edward (and his full name) and Elaine (amnd her full name) come as the office of man and woman and do hereby under the under authority do dismiss this case. Under that, put the court and sign it.”

Ed commented that that they have relied on the “living hand” rather than typewritten words to appeal to the “Lady in England” aka the Queen of England.

David said that his one page form doesn’t conflict with the handwritten filings to the Queen.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think their folie a doux is getting worse.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Crazy as bedbugs, and getting worse, I really do think that if they were going for an insanity defense they should have tried it at trial instead of at sentencing.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I haven't watched the various video clips links to which have been posted, so those who have are likely to be in a better position to judge than I. But there's another possibility here.

Elaine is (or was) a dentist. Unless her role model was the Steve Martin character in Little Shop of Horrors, she has to have something on the ball - more than is shown in the stupidity posted in this thread. Consider that she may have belatedly realized that she screwed up in a major way. Anything beats being tied to the tracks and hearing the train whistle - her present posture.

If she starts walking around outside her house in a bathrobe mumbling to herself, we'll know.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Well, she did practice "drug free, holistic" dentistry with an herbalist company on the side...
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Too much lifetime exposure to NO2.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I think it is too much exposure to Ed, that kind of prolonged contact with that level of concentrated unrelieved stupidity just has to rot out all the higher brain and judgement functions, and unfortunately it is also contagious.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Too much lifetime exposure to NO2.
No, that just gives you a sense of humor (N2O, BTW). It's the Hg exposure that destroys your mind.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I spoke with Ed and Elaine Brown several years ago (7???). Ed was Bat Sh*t back then (some things never change). He ranted about the gold fringe on the flag and the usual nut case militia stuff. Elaine seemed pretty normal. I was not surprised by anything that happened in the trial until Elaine broke the terms of her release and went back to the compound.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Why would she ask for "relief" from something (the court) that she has declared to be a fiction?

You either believe in the tooth-fairy (the law), or you don't.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

grammarian44 wrote:Why does Elaine describe herself as a "he" in the motion?
Now I've got Aerosmith's Dude (Looks Like a Lady) going through my brain.

:wink: