Submarine Veteran Losthead Moderator "weasel-wording"

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Submarine Veteran Losthead Moderator "weasel-wording"

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:Calling all you brave patriots - diller? SV? Bulten? Anybody home?
Given the fact the Subvet in the space of two days has gotten his gluteus maximus handed to him and has now resorted to name calling as his last line of defense for CtC: how many hours haveto pass without a response from Subvet before we can officially announce that he has left the building?
And now it's a week. A silent week. Bye, bye. Or perhaps "Glub, glub" is more accurate. In any event, it appears that Quixote was spot-on: these guys only want to hang someplace where any opposition is silenced, so that the circle jerk can proceed uninterrupted.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:And now it's a week. A silent week. Bye, bye. Or perhaps "Glub, glub" is more accurate. In any event, it appears that Quixote was spot-on: these guys only want to hang someplace where any opposition is silenced, so that the circle jerk can proceed uninterrupted.
I have basically figured the LHers/Crackheads to be similar to the Biff character from Back To The Future - even a half-hearted punch at the prom in the parking lot sends them running from the parking lot.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:Calling all you brave patriots - diller? SV? Bulten? Anybody home?
Given the fact the Subvet in the space of two days has gotten his gluteus maximus handed to him and has now resorted to name calling as his last line of defense for CtC: how many hours haveto pass without a response from Subvet before we can officially announce that he has left the building?
And now it's a week. A silent week. Bye, bye. Or perhaps "Glub, glub" is more accurate. In any event, it appears that Quixote was spot-on: these guys only want to hang someplace where any opposition is silenced, so that the circle jerk can proceed uninterrupted.
Speculation: Pete Hendrickson sent a private e-mail to 'diller72,' 'Submarine Veteran' and 'Richard614' advising them not to engage the 'ebil gubbermunt' posters on Quatloos.

2nd Speculation: The guys suddenly had a 'twinge' of conscience and are busy reconsidering their positions. Remember how John J. Bulton 'bolted' from posting on Quatloos when he realized he had blown a possible Cheek defense? I'd say, "It's the same here."

3rd Speculation: None of them really know anything of substance regarding tax law.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Or maybe SubVet didn't like it when I called him Mr. Freeman on a site frequented by state and federal employees.
Demo.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

ASITStands wrote:3rd Speculation: None of them really know anything of substance regarding tax law.
That's not speculation; it's a demonstrable fact.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Demosthenes wrote:Or maybe SubVet didn't like it when I called him Mr. Freeman on a site frequented by state and federal employees.
Bad Demosthenes! Quit scaring away the tax deniers. They're so shy.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I sorry :(
Demo.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:I sorry :(
Don't feel too badly. There was a TP who used to frequent several YouTube vid's until Doktor A posted his name and address in the comments. That was several months ago and he hasn't been back since.

Go figure.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I wondered about the "Freeman" post.

Is that the screen name or last name? I ask because I know a "Freeman."
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Last name. Sean K. Freeman.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Don't feel too badly. There was a TP who used to frequent several YouTube vid's until Doktor A posted his name and address in the comments. That was several months ago and he hasn't been back since.

Go figure.
And that's only because I couldn't post a Google Earth photo of his house. What a dump!
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:

Go figure.
And that's only because I couldn't post a Google Earth photo of his house. What a dump!
Ha ha, old JR sure tucked his tail and ran. He's probably still hiding under the front porch.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

New thread opened at http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3059 to allow a full conversation without hitting the magic 100.

Please address all replies there.

MODERATOR, how about a lock here?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Done. I also moved his post to the new thread so people can reply to it directly.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume