Peymon update

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Peymon update

Post by Demosthenes »

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
v.
PEYMON MOTTAHEDEH,
Defendants.

No. CV 08–2740 PA (CWx)

JUDGMENT

In accordance with the Court’s September 15, 2008 Minute Order granting summary
judgment in favor of plaintiff the United States of America on its claim to reduce federal tax
assessments to judgment,

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that Defendant Peymon
Mottahedeh is personally liable and indebted to the United States of America for unpaid
assessed federal income taxes, interest, penalties, plus accrued interest and penalties from
the respective dates of assessment for the years 1992, 1993, and 1994, in the total amount of
$90,049.57 as of May 31, 2008, plus interest and penalties accruing after May 31, 2008, as
permitted by law, until such obligation is paid.

IT IS SO ORDERED.
DATED: September 15, 2008 ___________________________________

Percy Anderson
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Demo.
Nikki

Re: Peymon update

Post by Nikki »

...taxes, interest, penalties, plus accrued interest and penalties from
the respective dates of assessment for the years 1992, 1993, and 1994, in the total amount of
$90,049.57 as of May 31, 2008
Three years of taxes from 14, 15, and 16 years ago plus interest totalling $90K :?:

Assuming a LOW tax rate of 20% and a ballpark 100% being interest and penalties, Peymon pulled in around a traceable average of $75K for each of those years.

Looks like being a TP guru is not really a big money-maker.

However, I'm sure the IRS Civil division missed a LOT of his income. Perhaps CI will come up with more. Also, there's still a series of shoes waiting to drop for 1995 - 2007.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Apparently, Mottahedeh did not file income tax returns for the years 1992-1994, and filed a petition with the Tax Court when the IRS sent him notices of deficiencies for those years. The notices of deficiencies were upheld by the Tax Court and by the 9th Circuit on appeal. Mottahedeh v. Commissioner, 82 AFTR2d Par. 98-5597, 98 TNT 242-6, No. 98-70457 (9th Cir. 11/19/1998), affirming No. 10592-96 (T.C. 1/5/1998).

It therefore appears that the IRS has had liens on Mottahedeh since 1998, and sued to get a judgment against him in order to extend the statute of limitations on collections.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Incidentally, there is now a Peymon Mottahedeh entry in the TPGuru wiki.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

C'mon, everyone, including many TPs, knows that Mottahedeh is a Mossad/CIA asset who's been running a "flypaper" sting operation to harvest data for the IRS/DOJ.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

What a dud. Whatever judgment is entered will probably greatly exceed his assets.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

I hope this slick salesman comes to his senses and plies his skills in some other field. I was surprised by the contempt I saw heaped on Peymon by other tax protestors.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

vtyankee wrote:I was surprised by the contempt I saw heaped on Peymon by other tax protestors.
I'm not. He's an Iranian Jew.
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Demosthenes wrote:
vtyankee wrote:I was surprised by the contempt I saw heaped on Peymon by other tax protestors.
Care to explain?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The tax protest / sovereign citizen movement has its roots in the Christian Identity movement -- one of the most blatant white supremacist, anti-everyone-else groups to exist in this country. The sovereigns are generallty deeply steeped in the King James bible and blame most of their problems on, among others, the Zionists (subtle code word).

With a very few notable exceptions, tax protestor hucksters are white Christians.

As an Iranian (non-white in their eyes) Jew, Peymon is not trustworthy. He is most likely a subservise agent from either the Mossad or the Iranian Secret Service attempting to undermine all those pure patriotic sovereigns and cause the final downfall of the uSA.

It's all very clear and simple, as long as you keep the tinfoil beanie on to prevent the secret rays from steering you away from the truth -- a truth which WebHick and her minions fear that you might discover, thereby eliminating all the power that the Illumaniti and the Masons have over you.
ClobberroTestii

Post by ClobberroTestii »

CaptainKickback wrote:http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/PR ... Peymon.pdf

It is a generality in the mid-East that Iranian Jews are enormous *ssholes that no one likes and are almost as loathed as Armenian Jews. I believe i

It is a terrible insult in mid-Eastern culture to refer to somone as an Iranian (or Armenian) Jew.

I am not sure, but I think all other Jews (including Sabra) also detest Iranian Jews. So I have heard.......
Oy Vey.......?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I once met someone who was a jewish arab from Iran. That must have been a tough situation. But he didn't appear to be particularly bitter or nasty. He hung out with a group of rowdies, one of whom said a good party is one that doesn't end until SWAT gets there.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Truthstalker wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Care to explain?
TPs tend to be white supremacists.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Well, I think he's an asshole, but I'm not a racist. Maybe they just dislike him when he's of no use to them because he really is an asshole and no one cares to overlook it when they can't get anything of out him.

I can't believe the IRS has let the freedom law school continue this long. It just inexcusable. Of course I'm bitter because they caused me headaches when I was on the enforcement side. Good see they're at least not letting get away scot free.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:Well, I think he's an asshole, but I'm not a racist.
I've spent several hours with Peymon over the past couple of years. He's a very nice man.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
I've spent several hours with Peymon over the past couple of years. He's a very nice man.
My experience is tainted by his followers who were by far and away the hardest to deal with and were all very obstreperous. I suppose I shouldn't judge him based on his "students", but its hard not to.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:
I've spent several hours with Peymon. I've found him to be a man scamming his customers. Not nice at all.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff