Joe Haas and Dogwalker

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Joe Haas and Dogwalker

Post by Dezcad »

Joe Haas felt that he should have been able to testify at Dogwalker's sentencing hearing, since Joe thought that he was a "crime victim", as he alleges here. Since Joe was not allowed to testify as a crime victim, he filed a Writ of Mandamus with the 1st Circuit Court of Appeals on 10/29/08. Keeping with Joe's stellar record, it was denied the next day:
United States Court of Appeals
For the First Circuit
No. 08-2378
IN RE: JOSEPH HAAS,
JUDGMENT
Entered: October 30, 2008
The petition for writ of mandamus is denied. The district
court did not err in concluding that petitioner was not a "crime
victim" within the meaning of 18 U.S.C. § 3771(e). Consequently,
petitioner had no right to participate at Daniel Riley's
sentencing. The request that the sentence for Daniel Riley be
vacated is denied.
By the Court:
/s/ Richard Cushing Donovan, Clerk.
cc:
Joseph S. Haas
Arnold H. Huftalen
Robert M. Kinsella
Aixa Maldonado
Sven D. Wiberg
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Joe Haas and Dogwalker

Post by The Observer »

I guess Joe felt that 34 years for Riley wasn't enough - he needed Joe's expert testimony to help add a few more years.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:Is it safe to say that Joe is a real pain in the Haas? :roll:
That Haas to be the best one I've heard all day!!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I attended the hearing, and Joe never stood up and asked to testify nor was he called by either side.
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dezcad wrote:Keeping with Joe's stellar record, it was denied the next day
Unlike the District Court, however, the Circuit did not direct its clerk not to accept any further filings from Haas.

Victory!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Some authentic New England Gibberish from Joe Haas:
"United States Court of Appeals, for the First Circuit, John Joseph Moakley U.S. Courthouse, 1 Courthouse Way - Suite 2500 (Office of the Clerk, Richard Cushing Donovan), Boston, Massachusetts 02110

No. 08-2378 IN RE: JOSEPH S. HAAS MOTION TO RECONSIDER

--Thank you Chief Judge Lynch and CIRCUIT Judges Boudin and Lipez for your prompt 'JUDGMENT' of October 30th, 2008 but WHERE did you make this decision? ______ If in Boston as the capitol for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, then this JUDGMENT in void as a nullity since the Federal gov't there has yet to comply with the General Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Tercentenary Edition, 1932, title 1, chapter 1, SECTION 7 in that the 'plan of such tract has' NOT 'been...filed in the office of the State secretary within one year after such acquisition', this General Law being the mechanism for the "Consent" word from Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the United States Const. Thus with the building already built, then your G.S.A. agent/ General Services Administration landlord there ought to seek out your State Representative to the Legislature to present a House Bill #_____ for Year 2009 to have this statute amended so as to be in compliance with the law. See Attorney Lowell 'Larry' Becraft's website from Huntsville, Alabama, page 161 over at http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm and the U.S. Attorney Manual #664 that defines needful buildings to include courthouses! Thus before re-considering this, to please make your re-decision in either Vermont, Connecticut, or Rhode Island for here in New England because New Hampshire and Maine are in non-compliance too, with no Amendment for that const. grant within the Const. of the State of Maine that used to be part of MAss. before 1820.

--Nowhere withIN Title 18 U.S. Code Section 3771(e) is the phrase 'crime victim' defined as a victim of the defendant, but of a 'Federal offense' and in this N.H. Case #07-cr-189 of U.S.A. v. DANIEL J. RILEY et al the DIRECT word here can be applied BEYOND the ADJECTIVE definition of the word direct of "Without intervening persons', to that of the ADVERB "In a direct manner, straight', the word straight defined as 'UNinterrupted; unBROKEN' [The "American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language' (c)1973 @ page 684 (emphasis ADDed)] because when the federal "goons" is what I call them/ the U.S. Marshals told the Board of Directors of the N.H. Electric Coop of Plymouth (who I met with on Tue., Aug. 26th '08 to meet again in court later when I sue them) to UNbolt the current/ flow of electricity from my membership Coop to Ed Brown's residence in Plainfield, N.H. they did BREAK the internet connection I had with him and his wife Elaine, plus others, them/the combination of U.S. Marshals, being my public servants, and my private servants here within the Coop, violating my Article 22, N.H. Const., Part First & Bill of Rights plus First Amendment: Freedom of Speech and of Association that lead to a monetary donation through the U.S. Postal Service that was earmarked to a legal defense fund for an attorney to help him and them with this Article 10 right and duty we have in New Hampshire (that was NOT put into evidence, nor even attempted at trial by ANY of these attorneys!!!!) to revolt against such 'militants' acting with FORCE as evidence (is the definition of this word) against our evidence of federal non-filing here being William M. Gardner's gold-sealed certificate of federal non-filing to N.H. R.S.A. Chapter 123:1 http://www.state.nh.us/ of him then and now still the Secretary of State to me of September 10th, 2001, but that was likewise interrupted (the mail and e-mail), my claim to this and that, if need be, to file a claim with The U.S. Court of Claims in Washington, D. C. for failure of specific performance of duty paid for both but never received!! Proof of my e-mails to and from Ed & Elaine Brown, plus Bill Miller there too and other(s) to obtain from my electronic account with hotmail +/or photocopies of computer printouts already made back then to present at any hearing on this case please, and in Vermont as my state of choice.

Thank you, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone), founding member of V.O.C.A.L.S., Inc. N.H. [Victims of a Corrupt American Legal System] (with 19 others, includes 3 State Reps to the N.H. General Court).

pc:
1. The United States Attorney's Office, James C. Cleveland Building, 55 Pleasant Street, 4th floor, Concord, N.H. 03301 Attn: Arnold H. Huftalen, Robert M. Kinsella, + Aixa Maldonado

2. Sven D. Wiberg, Esquire, Wiberg Law Office, 2456 Lafayette Rd., Ste. 7, Portsmouth, N.H. 03801, 603: 686-5454, FAX: 457-0332, mirmirblue at comcast fot net

3. Daniel-John: Riley, inmate, Strafford County Jail, 266 County Farm Road, Dover, N.H. 03820, 603: 742-3310."

JSH
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've often wondered what Hunter S Thompson would write if he ever got all the drugs out of his system. Now I know.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Joey Smith wrote:Some authentic New England Gibberish from Joe Haas:
Please note that Joe is from the NH part of New England and not MA.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Bulton is very aware that LoserHeads is read regularly by employees of three-letter agencies.

He is working hard to build a foundation for his Cheek defense.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Gregg wrote:I've often wondered what Hunter S Thompson would write if he ever got all the drugs out of his system. Now I know.

You need to put it in the past tense, Dr. Thompson passed away a few years ago.

I also think he greatly overexaggerated his drug and alcohol assumption for literary effect. And have no doubt, he knew what he was writing and that his style was meant to convey a particular message in a particular manner.

Bulten is writing to further a sham (best case scenario) or is writing in a lunatic manner, witrh little or no concept of reality (worst case scenario. Personally, I think he's clowning the people there in the hopes of eventually doing in Hendrickson, partaking of his flesh and wearing his bones in a vain effort to supplant him and ingest his power to rule in Hendrickson's stead.
Yes, I was aware that the good doktor had assumed room temperature, pardon my grammatical awkwardness. I don't think the drug use was too over emphasized for dramatic effect, I didn't know the man personally but every interview I've ever seen by those who did seems to go to lengths to explain that he was at least in his younger days pretty much saying it as it happened. I do love his work, though. One piece I read on him a few years before he died speculated that he was too far gone and a lot of his later work was in fact ghostwritten by Laila Nabulsi but I don't buy it. I have a book on tape of him reading one of his books, and he's obviously impaired, although with that you have to think it was staged, they could have done as many takes as they needed if they wanted him to sound coherent. I will say he is one of the few people I can name who changed my life, he made me love reading ( I read Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail when I was 11 years old and never looked back) and in that respect I have to rank him as one of the most influential influences on me.

Sorry, I got a little sentimental there for a minute. RIP Doc
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:. . . . He [John J. Bulten] is working hard to build a foundation for his Cheek defense.
If he is, I don't think he's doing it the right way.

Of course, in a universe that includes the Tommy Cryer case, I recognize that a jury of Bulten's peers could prove me wrong.

Long shot, though.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Strange. TPs seems obsessed with the the wording of the code and the true meaning of words like "income", "wages" and "citizen". They put a lot of stock in their "perfect" understanding of language. And at the same time, Joe Haas, who couldn't form a coherent sentence if his life depended on it, is hailed as a hero.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Thule wrote:Strange. TPs seems obsessed with the the wording of the code and the true meaning of words like "income", "wages" and "citizen". They put a lot of stock in their "perfect" understanding of language. And at the same time, Joe Haas, who couldn't form a coherent sentence if his life depended on it, is hailed as a hero.
Hopefully a judge will put together a coherent sentence for him.

But, the problem is two-fold. They insist on complicating the code further than it already is by digging so deep into the meaning of words that they totally and absolutely confuse themselves and become convinced that their limited understanding of this rocket science makes them formidable geniuses. Then, someone like Joe Haas comes along who is more unintelligible than they make the code out to be so they automatically chock up his incoherence to him being far smarter than they are.

Or, in TP speak:

Joe Haas is legsl genious. He speack judge speak. Joe Haas ias goood. aLL hALE Joe Haas. Letttuce half his babys.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:Or, in TP speak:

Joe Haas is legsl genious. He speack judge speak. Joe Haas ias goood. aLL hALE Joe Haas. Letttuce half his babys.
Oh webhick wehn you rite good like taht it looks so reelistic to patriets and soveren citizens they will just love you an snend you letters aksing for your phon number

Whew! Maybe I need to take a vacation.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:
webhick wrote:Or, in TP speak:

Oh webhick wehn you rite good like taht it looks so reelistic to patriets and soveren citizens they will just love you an snend you letters aksing for your phon number

They no better than to aks four my fone numer! I dont half won! I dont knead the guverment foursing me into there jurisdikshun by assinging me a i.d. numbre subjectign me to they're teritoral fedral an-claves and makeing me libel for taxs! That's just stupdi1 Area codes are illigal! Wen the guvermnet puts us in campes, theyll do it by area code!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:
Famspear wrote:Oh webhick wehn you rite good like taht it looks so reelistic to patriets and soveren citizens they will just love you an snend you letters aksing for your phon number

They no better than to aks four my fone numer! I dont half won! I dont knead the guverment foursing me into there jurisdikshun by assinging me a i.d. numbre subjectign me to they're teritoral fedral an-claves and makeing me libel for taxs! That's just stupdi1 Area codes are illigal! Wen the guvermnet puts us in campes, theyll do it by area code!
- all attributed to Floyd R. Turbo, American <salute>
Insert serious, sustained, intensive and - I must say -- quite vigorous laughter from Famspear here!
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

"TPs" are not unlike the Red Queen in Through the Looking Glass, who said (approximately), "A word means exactly what I want it to mean."
I think that was Humpty Dumpty.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:Insert serious, sustained, intensive and - I must say -- quite vigorous laughter from Famspear here!
This isnt funy! THE GUVREMINT IS OUT TO GTE US1!! Wen they put u in a campe, yule chagne you're toon! How can you lafgh at the curent staight of affairs! Hour grate nashun is under uttack! het shap schifty lizerds our tacking ovr the world and were teh last line of defence and we gotto take controll of hour guverment beefour the lizzerds get allteh controll and n-slave us in hour minds and makeing us eet hour ham-sters with soop and spinich! An you no tghat spinich is prat of there plan! Evry One nos that pop-eye was a soshalist nazzzi pig an taht oliv was the devil's babie moma.

Yoo shuld reealy watch wat you laff abowt - it will com tru soon!
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Wat flavur soop?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Welcome Thule and that is a fine jackelope specimen in the avatar photo. Been to Wall Drug?
Nope, that's a genuine Texas Killer, Lepus Ferocius, a distant relative of the Lepus Caerbannogus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_of_Caerbannog
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.