Hendrickson Indicted II

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Hendrickson Indicted II

Post by LPC »

Hendrickson responds to his indictment:
They're Gluttons For Punishment...

Six years or so ago, some IRS flunky made the mistake of his or her life in refusing to accept the return filed by my wife and me, leading to my uncovering the liberating truth about the income tax. A year later, some higher-level IRS stooge did it again, taking me into court with allegations of "promoting an abusive tax shelter" by way of CtC, and promptly losing three quick cases and killing that issue permanently.

Two-and-a-half years ago, a higher-level thug still pushed the agency and the DoJ to try a "lawsuit" in a face-saving, CtC-juggernaut slowing maneuver. This has proven to be a sustained, still-ongoing embarrassment to the agency, the DoJ, and the courts; and a definitive affirmation of the accuracy of what is revealed in CtC.

Now, as I got word on Wednesday, another batch of these folks is daring another, and more significant, embarrassment, by charging me with allegedly having "Willfully [made] and [subscribed] any return, statement, or other document, which contains or is verified by a written declaration that it is made under the penalties of perjury, and which he does not believe to be true and correct as to every material matter." (The details can be seen here.)

I look forward with great interest to the government's attempts to carry its burden of proving that I didn't believe what I said in my filings to be true and correct as to every material matter...

The realities of both fact and law that are involved here mean that merely competent management of this trial will result in a just outcome, and another bloody nose for a couple of agencies whose efforts the evade the law are increasingly desperate, and erratic. However, more than simply competent management can result in more prominence than attends a simple victory, and that can make this otherwise obnoxious episode a significant step forward for the truth.

That kind of management requires some specialized skills, though, and getting them will cost money. I hope all of you will participate. Donations for that purpose can be made here, or by mail to Pete Hendrickson, 232 Oriole Rd., Commerce Twp., MI 48382.

P. S. If you see posts about this subject in newsgroups, forums, etc., please do me the favor of posting my comments above in response (with links active), or, better still, post, "Pete has posted comments about this latest attack on the truth about the tax-- along with some important links-- at http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm#IRSAttack".
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Hendrickson Indicted II

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

He needs to be thrown under the prison with the utmost dispatch.

Seriously.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:He needs to be thrown under the prison with the utmost dispatch.
Oh please, I wouldn't want it to be over just when it's getting interesting. It's been a long wait to get to this stage, but now that it's finally show time I wouldn't want to miss a second of the entertainment. Plus, the possibility of acquittal adds some pepper to the dish. Relax and enjoy with popcorn.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Lambkin wrote: Oh please, I wouldn't want it to be over just when it's getting interesting. It's been a long wait to get to this stage, but now that it's finally show time I wouldn't want to miss a second of the entertainment. Plus, the possibility of acquittal adds some pepper to the dish. Relax and enjoy with popcorn.
Then I'm hoping for a verdict that's rendered in less time than it takes to get a pair of glasses.

This guy's been an insufferable smug little prick for far too long.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Just another excuse for Demo to put off writing the alleged book.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

insufferable smug little prick
Reminiscent of MulletBoy just before his collapse into utter and well-deserved obscurity.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Just another excuse for Demo to put off writing the alleged book.
Actually, other than the mail bomb / wearing a wire to fink on his friends bit, I don't find Hendrickson the least bit interesting.

His scheme is nothing new (just a repackaged rehash of what other dumb dumbs have tried), and his followers are too robotic to be all that entertaining. The majority of them had a different guru when they started and Pete is their fall-back position. When Pete fails, they'll just move on to the next guru.
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In truth, I doubt if Pete the buffoon is worth more than a footnote. As you say, no originality, and nothing but the same old repackaged nonsense, lots of sound and fury, but no substance. His loyal following will soon start deserting in droves until he is left with his chief clown, unless of course, he is one of the first to jump ship. JJ BS hasn’t been much in evidence lately, and what has been evidenced has been a weak pale image of his former blustery self, he will probably be even less so as the leaky scow that is Hendrickson continues to take on indictments/water on its inevitable downward spiral to the depths/prison.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Pete can forget a Cheek defense. In the introduction to Cracking the Code, PH admits that he started with the conclusion that he did not have to pay income tax and CTC was researched with that goal in mind.

I disagree that CTC is nothing new. PH has managed to divert attention from the real question, "Does the taxpayer have income?", to the irrelevant question, "Does the taxpayer have wages?"
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

And, don't forget the other question.

"Is the taxpayer's signed testimony the final word on whether what he receives is wages?"

I think you hit the nail on the head about his admission in the beginning of the book.

It completely destroys whatever Cheek defense he might have had.

And, isn't it interesting that almost all tax deniers could be said to take the same position? They start with a preconceived notion they are not subject to the tax and work from there.

Pete Hendrickson was no exception. What does that say about intellectual honesty?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The criminal trial of Peter Eric Hendrickson has been set for:

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
at 8:30 am.

If a plea bargain is desired, the deadline for that is:
December 24, 2008.

Just think: Peter may already be a jailbird (again) by the time Obama takes office on January 20th.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I was just browsing over at LostHorizons, and it occurred to me that, if I were defending Hendrickson (which I am not), one of the first instructions I would give him is that he is to sever all ties with those nutjobs. There is simply no way that reading their crap or associating in any way with their crap could possibly do Hendrickson any good in court in a criminal trial.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There you go being rational and reasonable again. You know that isn't allowed over at lost and delusional.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

one of the first instructions I would give him is that he is to sever all ties with those nutjobs
Along that line, a lawyer I think highly of was prone to say, "When you open your mouth or write something down, you create evidence."

Unfortunately for PH, he's well beyond the point where shutting up will do him any good.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Investor

Post by Investor »

Has anyone heard from our old friend, Mr. Bolten (sp?)?

I am concerned that he may be dragged to the depths, with Hendrickson acting as the albatross around his neck. He seemed a nice enough guy, I would genuinely hate to see his life ruined due to his blind loyalty to the dolt who calls himself Hendrickson.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Investor wrote:Has anyone heard from our old friend, Mr. Bolten (sp?)?

I am concerned that he may be dragged to the depths, with Hendrickson acting as the albatross around his neck. He seemed a nice enough guy, I would genuinely hate to see his life ruined due to his blind loyalty to the dolt who calls himself Hendrickson.
Recently he has begun posting at losthorizons again, mostly since after the General Election.

It's just too bad that Ron Paul lost the presidential election, I guess. For over a year, John J. Bulten's attention seemed to have been diverted to that lost cause. At least Bulten couldn't do too much damage with that.

But, with no Ron Paul to boost any more, Bulten appears to be idle. And we know what they say about idleness and the devil's something or other......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Mr. Bulten was notified directly regarding the press release.

He also has an e-mail address or two of people who might be able to help him.

A lot depends on whether he's willing to listen to counsel, and yes, the first counsel would be to reserve silence after which he'd be advised to prepare proper tax returns. There're many roads to travel before the next event, but he's not without potential help if he asks.

He's been very silent. He ought to be talking with counsel.
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

John was active on wikipedia until the end of October. Though I doubt he is reading his page lately as I expected to get a bunch of grief when I nominated one of his pet page for deletion. In general though, aside from puffing up RP related pages to dizzying heights, he was/is a decent editor.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The arrest warrant for Peter Hendrickson has been posted on PACER. It doesn't specifically indicate when the arrest was made, but the warrant is shown as having been "received" by the arresting officer on Wednesday, November 12th, which was also the day of the arraignment, so it seems the arrest was on that date. The warrant shows the name of an IRS-CI officer -- I would assume that would have to be a Special Agent.

I would love to know where and under what circumstances the arrest took place, and what (if anything) the Blowhardmeister had to say to the arresting officer.

EDIT: The docket also shows an appearance for the government by Mark F. Daly, an attorney at the DOJ Tax Division in Washington.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Famspear wrote: I would love to know where and under what circumstances the arrest took place, and what (if anything) the Blowhardmeister had to say to the arresting officer.
Something about wages, employees and income while making the quotation mark sign with his fingers. Oh, and also "DIDN'T YOU READ MY BOOK?"