Bob Wolffe still doesn't get it.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Bob Wolffe still doesn't get it.

Post by grixit »

SheWolffe wrote: He has many redeemable qualities outside all of this. We camp, we love 100+ dealer shops, we take alot of day trips. He is a numismatist and has a beautiful collection of US coinage.
Perhaps you will do that again someday, get a camper and hit a lot of little touristy towns. It'd certainly keep him out of further trouble. As for the coins, does he have any colonial ones? And does he classify them by their Breen Numbers?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SheWolffe

Post by SheWolffe »

grixit wrote: Perhaps you will do that again someday, get a camper and hit a lot of little touristy towns. It'd certainly keep him out of further trouble. As for the coins, does he have any colonial ones? And does he classify them by their Breen Numbers?
I still have my camper - 2002 Nash. Won't part with it unless absolutely necessary.

Bob has a couple of coins from the 1700s, but he's got a certain passion for Morgans and Franklin fifty cent'rs. I think he puts the year and the MS rating on each of them in those little cardboard & plastic doo dads. Nice hobby - US coinage is beautiful.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

SheWolffe, at the risk of taking a contrarian view, I don't think withholding what you have provided until now will accomplish your aims.

Bob is anticipating an ego reward from his intended audience. If that reward is what he is basing his present actions on, pushing him further in their direction is, IMHO, counter productive to a result where the two of you find a way to extricate him from their grasp and save whatever is left of your relationship.

And if there is a marriage to be saved here it's going to require professional intervention. Whether he values the relationship enough to accept that is the crux of the matter. If he can't, believe me you can't fix him on your own.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Here's the text of a letter from Jason Gerhard about Bob Wolffe - in response to the letter listed in the first post of this thread:
Traitor

Robert Wolffe's “Silence is Deadly” letter that appeared in the March NHFP raised several questions. Some of the words he used to describe himself are simply not accurate as far as I can tell. At one point Wolff states, “I am a patriot.” This is a blatant lie.

Mr. Wolffe, were you a patriot when you testified against Brown supporters Dan Riley, Reno Gonzalez, and myself? Were you a patriot when you told the Feds the layout of Ed and Elaine Brown's home? Were you a patriot when you helped the government put me behind bars for 20 years? Wait, I know when you were a patriot, it must have been at your sentencing when you were rewarded with only a couple of years of prison for your invaluable assistance to the forces of tyranny.

In your mind, Robert, a patriot must be an acronym for Person At Trial Ratting Incessantly on Teammates. According to that definition, you are indeed a patriot. Too bad nobody but you considers such a title honorable.

Mr. Wolffe, you are a delusional person who is no more a patriot than Benedict Arnold. Those unaware of your deeds are the only ones who might actually believe the various titles you adorn yourself with. Anyone who betrays their fellow countrymen so that he may receive a lighter punishment out to be referred to forever more as a 'Robert Wolffe'.

Jason Gerhard 20229-045
FCI Fairton
PO Box 420
Fairton, NJ 08320
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CaptainKickback wrote:How many monthe does Wolffe have left? And how many decades does Jason have left to do?

Sorry Jason, you are the biggest loser - and unlike the TV show by that name, that is not a positive. Well, maybe Dany or Reno are the biggest losers........oh hell, let's just give it to all three of them for flushing their lives down the toilet for some total nut-ball, gas-bag, idiot, who does not give a damn about any of them.
Now come on. Give him a few points for the great acronym: Person At Trial Ratting Incessantly on Teammates
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Trouble in paradise, posted by good ole Joe Haas.

...so does this reply raise a question from Jason, as well as Danny's telephone call to me of last month telling me that I was a TOTAL* failure unless I did the U.C.C. stuff tells us that the Feds are getting desperate at turning more Freedom Fighters against Ed & Elaine. When "they"/ the Feds see the bottom line, and it looks bad for "them" they turn up the heat, as they say, or in this case put on the cold to Ed. I laughed at him/Danny about his use of the 100% word*, thinking me of being some kind of know-it-all, and so I hung up the phone. He was right of the many fair-weather patriots that were only there for to party it up BEFORE the arrest, leaving only the "Dirty Dozen" or more left, but so to see that movie again by this title. The United States won the War, but it was by fighting with the truth goes marking on, not this hogwash from bureaucratic goons.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.ph ... 290906#new
SheWolffe

Post by SheWolffe »

This is all such a big honkin pile of sh*t. I'm so tired of the crap. I never said much about Jason because I thought I felt sorry for him. He is just as stupid as the others. Hey Jason, we will be thinking about you on September 12, 2009; September 12, 2010; September 12, 2011; September 12, 2012; shall I continue?

Best case scenario for Bob to be out of prison and into a half way house - August.

Biggest Loser? How about "Wheel of MisFortune", "Press Your Luck", "Face the Music", or my personal favorite, "The Gong Show". I think the Gong Show fits nicely.

I will leave now and fix a martini.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I don't watch much TV, but I was kind of wanting to see survivor until I found out what it was. I, in the best CTC tradition have a very specific definition of "survivor" and it involves the one who didn't die. In order for the show to meet my expectations, the contestants need to be armed and the losers need to assume room temperature.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

On 5/3/01, the cartoon Non Sequitur posted "The season finale of survivor". I clipped the cartoon and saved it with the note "I wish"
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

What i don't get is the lack of preporation on the part of the contestants. If i were chosen, i'd 1) learn how to make fire, 2) learn how to make shelters, 3) learn to swim beyond just not drowning 4) do some strength and conditioning exercises. Apparently no one on the show has eer thought of that, their idea of preperation seems to consist of giving themselves cool personas, nicknames, hairstyles, and catchphrases.

Kind of like the way TPs prepare for court.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Bear's show is a fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is

Following his advice is a good way to get yourself sick, injured or killed.

Les Stroud (Survivorman) is the real deal.

And back on topic, SheWolfe, when you are out camping and get lost in the woods, hope you run into Bear Grylls. If you do, you will only be a couple of hundred yards from a nice hotel.