CTC questions answered

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: CTC questions answered

Post by . »

What are you going to due? Dump a few dozen Tax Court cases in my lap?
Gosh, no, I wouldn't think of bothering to respond to your ridiculous Tax Court straw-men. The lawyers here will slice and dice your bogus "arguments." You'll be decimated, as have the rest of your ilk, not just on Q, but in every court where your "arguments" were ever raised.

See, you're either a blowhard who won't sign a crackhead-type return and are just full of BS, or you're a crackhead dumb enough to acually sign a crackhead-type return and are just full of BS.

Either way, you're just another run-of-the-mill TP loser.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Tax Protester wrote:
The Operative wrote:No, it is you who do not understand the meaning of common words and the meaning of those words within the code. No court, whose opinion has an effect on the interpretation of law, has ever held that the money a person receives from another in exchange for labor performed at the direction of another is not income.
Indeed I am sorry, now exactly which part of ‘Capitation Tax - A tax or imposition raised on each person in consideration of his labor, industry, office, rank, etc.’ do you just not understand?
It is you that doesn't understand what a capitation tax is. A capitation tax is one that is imposed upon a person REGARDLESS OF INCOME. For example, if the government decided that every person was to pay $1,000 in taxes regardless of whether they earned $10,000 or $10 million, THAT is a capitation tax. The INCOME TAX is NOT a capitation tax.
Tax Protester wrote:Alight in fairness, show me a SCOTUS case where they specifically used a term other than ‘salary’, ‘wages’, ‘compensation for services’, or some combination thereof.
I don't have to. Regardless of what SCOTUS case I pull up, you'll make up some lame excuse as to why it supposedly doesn't apply to you. Let me make this perfectly clear to anyone who has more than two brain cells. If you perform work at the direction of another person and you receive money in exchange for the work you have performed, THAT IS INCOME and IS TAXABLE.
Tax Protester wrote:Have any SCOTUS case specifically stated that a ‘Capitation Tax’ is not a tax in consideration of ones labor or that the ‘Income Tax’ is a tax in consideration of ones labor (without the specific or implied use of ‘words of art’ as contained throughout 26 USC used within the citation)? I personally know of not a single one. Otherwise to state your point is moot, would be an understatement.
The only person who's point is moot is yours. Regardless of how you phrase it, the courts will rule that money you receive in return for performing work for another person is income. Whether they use the words or phrases 'salaries', 'wages', or 'compensation for services' is somewhat irrelevant.
Tax Protester wrote: Here a couple which touch on the issue and nature of 'Direct Taxes', in so many words:

United States Supreme Court, Butcher's Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1883);
United States Supreme Court, Pollock v. Farmer’s Loan & Trust, 157 U.S. 429 (1895);
Too bad you don't understand them. First, the Butcher's Union case is not a tax case and has nothing about direct taxes or indirect taxes within it. In fact, the word, 'tax' doesn't even appear in the decision. Second, the first Pollock decision only ruled on 'a tax on the rents or income of real estate' and left everything else alone. The second Pollock decision (158 U.S. 601), stated
We have considered the act only in respect of the tax on income derived from real estate, and from invested personal property, and have not commented on so much of it as bears on gains or profits from business, privileges, or employments, in view of the instances in which taxation on business, privileges, or employments has assumed the guise of an excise tax and been sustained as such.
Tax Protester wrote: As well there are plenty of cases which address the 16th Amendment aspects, such as:

United States Supreme Court, Stratton’s Independence, LTD. V. Howbert, 231 U.S. 399 (1913);
United States Supreme Court, Brushaber v. Union Pacific R. Co., 240 U.S. 1 (1916);
United States Supreme Court, Doyle v. Mitchell Bros. Co., 247 U.S. 179 (1918);
United States Supreme Court, Merchants Loan & Trust v. Smietanka, 255 US 509 (1921);
Again, you do not understand the decisions of those courts if you think they support your position.
Tax Protester wrote:
The Operative wrote:
U.S. v Romero, 640 F.2d 1014 wrote: Compensation for labor or services, paid in the form of wages or salary, has been universally, held by the courts of this republic to be income, subject to the income tax laws currently applicable. We recognize that the tax laws bear heavily on all persons engaged in gainful activity, and recognize the right of a taxpayer to minimize his taxes by all lawful means. But Romero here is not attempting to minimize his taxes; instead he is attempting willfully and intentionally to shift his burden to his fellow workers by the use of semantics.
Why cite circuit cases, what bearing does that have on me or the mass populous?
A circuit case is binding upon you and the mass populace. While it may be overruled by a higher court, unless that happens, it is still binding.
Tax Protester wrote:However, let’s look at that case a bit, just to reconstruct it:

“with knowingly and willfully failing to file income tax returns for the years 1973 through 1977 in violation of 26 U.S.C. § 7203 (1976) and, in Counts VI and VII, with willfully supplying false withholding certificates for the years 1976 and 1977,”

“The trial judge properly instructed the jury on the meaning of these terms. Romero's proclaimed belief that he was not a "person" and that the wages he earned as a carpenter were not "income" is fatuous as well as obviously incorrect”

“He based his defense on his proclaimed belief that the wages he earned were not taxable income and that he was not a person within the meaning of the income tax laws.

“The jury's function is to determine matters of fact. Compensation for labor or services, paid in the form of wages or salary, has been universally, held by the courts of this republic to be income, subject to the income tax laws currently applicable.”

Gee, must I really point out all of the mistakes? Well I will just say that this case has no bearing on how CtC enlightened folks file with the IRS.
As usual, the argument is that person didn't file 'CTC' or didn't use the right magic words. I have news for you, the courts have specifically told Pete Hendrickson that 'CTC' is wrong. The courts have instructed him to never file income taxes using the theories in 'CTC' ever again. Regardless of whether or not he is convicted in his criminal case, the courts will make it clear that 'CTC' is erroneous.
Tax Protester wrote:
The Operative wrote:Also, it is not the IRS that has a hard time quoting the 16th amendment. It is you, and other tax protesters like you, that have a hard time listening and/or comprehending.
No, I have no issues with quoting it, it is the IRS, here let me show ya:...

Incorrect (in every Publication):
The Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution, ratified on February 3, 1913, states, "The Congress shall have the power to lay and collect taxes on income, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."
So they left off an 's' at the end of income. Big deal. That doesn't change the fact that YOU do not comprehend the 16th amendment. Also, it does not change the meaning of the 16th amendment as the courts have construed it.
Tax Protester wrote:
The Operative wrote:The first sentence of the above paragraph is not correct. I, nor anyone here, claim that an income tax serves as a catch all class of taxation. Therefore, the entire rest of your paragraph is based on a false premise and is also wrong.
No, you folks here state that the ‘Income Tax’ is a tax on money exchanged for whatever, without any limitations, expect for those specifically implied [Sections 101-140], that manta therefore essentially covers any profitable activity which could or might take place in any venue or under any circumstance. Ergo, it is an end all end class of taxation, it is all encompassing, it is a worldly tax. In other words no other class of tax is needed, because the ‘Income Tax’ consumes all profitable exchanges.
Wrong again. If you buy a car for $10,000, drive it for awhile and then sell it to your neighbor for $9,000. The $9,000 you receive in exchange for that car is not income because your 'basis' in the car is $10,000. However, if you find a diamond ring in your backyard and sell it to your neighbor for $3,000, then you have a gain of $3,000 because your 'basis' in the ring is $0. Your cost basis for your labor is $0. If you sell one hour of your time to your employer for $20, you have a $20 gain, which is taxable.

It is your contentions that are patently absurd. The courts and the legislature will agree with me and not with you.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Let's take these a bit at a time.

Tax Protester wrote:
Here a couple which touch on the issue and nature of 'Direct Taxes', in so many words:

United States Supreme Court, Butcher's Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1883);
United States Supreme Court, Pollock v. Farmer’s Loan & Trust, 157 U.S. 429 (1895);
Wrong. The Court in Pollock discussed direct taxes. In Butchers' Union, the Court did not do so. So that's one case -- not "a couple."

In Pollock, the Court ruled that income taxes on dividends, interest and rents were to be treated as direct taxes, and were required to be apportioned. However, Pollock was overruled by the Sixteenth Amendment on that point.

In Pollock, the Court noted that income taxes on employments, etc., were indirect taxes -- not required to be apportioned. No federal court has ever ruled that any income tax on compensation for personal services (whether called salary, wages, income from labor, income from employments, or anything else) is a "capitation" or a "direct tax." Income tax on compensation for personal services is an indirect tax, and is not required to be apportioned.

Butchers' Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1883) was a case involving interpretation of the Louisiana constitution and certain ordinances of the city of New Orleans. The statement above that the Supreme Court in this case defined labor as "property, and the most sacred kind of property," is false. In a concurring opinion, Justice Field quoted approvingly from Adam Smith, ''An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations'' (1776), as follows:

------that 'the property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands, and to hinder his employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property.

However, the Adam Smith quote was not a ruling by the Court. Instead, the Court ruled that the Louisiana constitution and the New Orleans ordinances did not impermissibly impair a pre-existing obligation under a contract when those laws effectively ended a slaughter-house monopoly by the Crescent City Company.

More directly to the point: Butchers' Union Co. v. Crescent City Co. is not a tax case. No issues regarding the power to tax incomes were presented to -- or decided by -- the Court. The word "tax" does not even appear in the text of the court's decision.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CtC Apologist:

Could you answer a couple of simple questions, please.

First, why is it that every time a CtC-educated return gets any attention within IRS processing the CtC-educated filer gets a series of letters regarding $5,000 fines, notices of federal tax liens, and so on?

Second, why is it that every time CtC-educated people, INCLUDING PETE, have ended up in court they have either lost or surrendered?

Finally, why is it that not a single follow-up letter, FOIA request or other action by any of the owls or other CtC-educated filers has resulted in the IRS accepting the educated return?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:Let's take these a bit at a time.
You do that, Famspear. You're a good man.

I don't see the point, though. I somehow can't get past the single fact that, when Hendrickson himself litigated the issue, the District Court told him that he was babbling, the Sixth Circuit told him he was babbling, and the Supreme Court will (if it has not already done so) deny cert on the issue of his babbling. That's about all she wrote.

And, if our latest visitor actually practices what s/he preaches and is indicted for it, it will take no more than a few questions from the AUSA to establish knowledge of the above, and thus render any Cheek defense stillborn.

What more is there to say?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Tax Protester wrote:Income [or for that matter, compensation for services] as it is meant within the Code is not the same as it is meant within the English language.
Welcome to Quatloos, Weston.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
Tax Protester wrote:Income [or for that matter, compensation for services] as it is meant within the Code is not the same as it is meant within the English language.
This person doesn't make the spelling/grammar errors of Weston. He sounds smarter.

I was beginning to wonder if it was John Bulten or Pete himself. It doesn't sound like Bulten. It sounds a bit like Pete, though he hasn't directly quoted his other writings.

He quotes Black's 3rd Edition. That sounds like Pete, but I'll defer to your suggestion.

EDIT: I take it back. I'm beginning to see spelling and grammar errors in the other threads.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Dear Tax Protester:

The gross amount of compensation received (or constructively received) for personal services rendered by an individual (a living human) U.S. citizen or U.S. resident in a private sector activity not connected with the exercise of a federal privilege is includible in gross income under the U.S. Constitution (including the Sixteenth Amendment) and the Internal Revenue Code, meaning that such amount is fully taxable for U.S. federal income tax purposes (except, of course, to the extent excluded under sections 101 through 140).

Do you agree with that, Tax Protester?

Do you disagree? If so, let us hear your explanation on how you believe the case of Merchants Loan & Trust v. Smietanka (which you cited earlier) could possibly negate what I just wrote.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
mutter

Post by mutter »

Tax Protester wrote:
No, actually, both the W-2 and and W-3 go to SSA. The information from the W-2s, etc., is thereafter transmitted from SSA to IRS.
ROFL, that all you got? Where was I wrong at? Oh you are all upset now, because I did not mention the W-2 first goes to the SSA and then the IRS? Geez, it only says it on the form instructions that come with the W-3/W-3C, lol. I figured that was implied, so I did feel a need to mention it, obviously you did, however. How sad for you, seriously.
The reason the payroll managers, CPAs, attorneys, etc. will look at you like you are a space alien is that you do not know what you are talking about. Seriously.
Seriously? lol
This is a recurring theme with you people. You profess to believe that your version of the law is correct, and that the experts do not know the law. You are wrong.
That is what is wrong with you tax guru's, you honestly want so bad to believe that we are professing "our version of the law". No, not it all really, not at all. Perhaps that may be the case for a few, not for me, however. I profess to know my understanding of the law is accurate and correct... sure I run into a few hum bars along the way, here and there, that is why I am willing to discount that which I have learned to be untrue and strive for that which is accurate through revaluation and processing, do I deserve anything less from myself? The truth is and always will be the truth… Seriously now.
And exactly what education did you receive to allow you to interpret laws?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

After this statement was posted by me (in which I was responding to a comment by Tax Protester about the putative unfairness, etc., of the government's failure to provide documentation on how or why the government imposes certain penalties):
Unfortunately, "they" are not legally required to offer documentation that will satisfy you. Maybe that's unfair, but that's the state of the law.
Tax Protester responded as follows (in part):
Actually yes they are, it is prescribed within the IRC and Regulations. The IRS is to provide them upon request… yet the IRS is not able to even through FOIA Requests, how strange, huh!

What is even more odd though is how somebody that appears to be so astute as yourself would have missed that.

E.g. 26 CFR 301.6203-1, 26 CFR 301.6303-1, 26 USC § 6751(b)(1), 26 USC § 7522, 26 CFR 301.7401-1, SBSE-20-1107-021 [IRS Form 4549, IRS Form 886-A], IRS Form 8278, IRS Form 12616, et al.
Wrong. Re-read what I wrote:
Unfortunately, "they" are not legally required to offer documentation that will satisfy you. Maybe that's unfair, but that's the state of the law.
26 CFR 301.6203-1 provides (in part):
[ . . . ]The summary record, through supporting records, shall provide identification of the taxpayer, the character of the liability assessed, the taxable period, if applicable, and the amount of the assessment. The amount of the assessment shall, in the case of tax shown on a return by the taxpayer, be the amount so shown, and in all other cases the amount of the assessment shall be the amount shown on the supporting list or record. The date of the assessment is the date the summary record is signed by an assessment officer. If the taxpayer requests a copy of the record of assessment, he shall be furnished a copy of the pertinent parts of the assessment which set forth the name of the taxpayer, the date of assessment, the character of the liability assessed, the taxable period, if applicable, and the amounts assessed.
That’s what you’re entitled to receive, Tax Protester. You are NOT entitled to receive “documentation that will satisfy you.” You are entitled to receive only what the statutes and regs say you are entitled to receive.

Reading is fundamental.

Now, let's look at 26 CFR 301.6303-1, which provides:
Notice and demand for tax

(a) General rule. --Where it is not otherwise provided by the Code, the district director or the director of the regional service center shall, after the making of an assessment of a tax pursuant to section 6203, give notice to each person liable for the unpaid tax, stating the amount and demanding payment thereof. Such notice shall be given as soon as possible and within 60 days. However, the failure to give notice within 60 days does not invalidate the notice. Such notice shall be left at the dwelling or usual place of business of such person, or shall be sent by mail to such person's last known address. For further guidance regarding the definition of last known address, see §301.6212-2.

(b) Assessment prior to last date for payment. --If any tax is assessed prior to the last date prescribed for payment of such tax, demand that such tax be paid will not be made before such last date, except where it is believed collection would be jeopardized by delay.
Sorry, but there is nothing in this provision that says you are entitled to receive documentation that will satisfy you. This provision simply imposes a burden on the IRS to give a notice stating the amount of tax and demanding payment.

Section 6751(b)(1) of the Code states:
(b) APPROVAL OF ASSESSMENT. --

(1) IN GENERAL. --No penalty under this title shall be assessed unless the initial determination of such assessment is personally approved (in writing) by the immediate supervisor of the individual making such determination or such higher level official as the Secretary may designate.
There is nothing in this provision that says that you are entitled to receive a copy of the written approval by the supervisor. And there is certainly nothing here that says you are entitled to receive whatever will satisfy you.

Section 7522 provides:
Sec. 7522. CONTENT OF TAX DUE, DEFICIENCY, AND OTHER NOTICES

(a) GENERAL RULE. --Any notice to which this section applies shall describe the basis for, and identify the amounts (if any) of, the tax due, interest, additional amounts, additions to the tax, and assessable penalties included in such notice. An inadequate description under the preceding sentence shall not invalidate such notice.

(b) NOTICES TO WHICH SECTION APPLIES. --This section shall apply to --

(1) any tax due notice or deficiency notice described in section 6155, 6212, or 6303,

(2) any notice generated out of any information return matching program, and

(3) the 1st letter of proposed deficiency which allows the taxpayer an opportunity for administrative review in the Internal Revenue Service office of Appeals.
Are you catching the drift, Tax Protester? Nothing in section 7522 says you are entitled to receive whatever will satisfy you.

Again, Tax Protester, here is what you wrote:
[ . . . . ]they do not want to discuss taxes with you at all. They only want to discuss the penalty they assigned to you… they are entirely unable to offer any documentation of how they determined the penalty to begin with.
My point was and is that the IRS is not under a legal duty to provide documentation to you that will SATISFY you that the penalty they are imposing is correct.

To be even more specific, the government is not under a legal or moral duty to provide information to you that will satisfy you that some position you take on a tax return is legally frivolous. The rest of the world simply is not here to satisfy you that we are right and you are wrong.

None of the other citations you provided contradict my statement either. I repeat: "They" are not legally required to offer documentation that will satisfy you. Maybe that's unfair, but that's the state of the law.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Is that it?

It's now been eight hours since the last post by "Tax Protester."

Where's the good doctor and his crickets when you need him?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Where's the good doctor and his crickets when you need him?
I'm here, but the crickets are on vacation down in the Caribbean...
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Tax Protester wrote:Indeed I am sorry, now exactly which part of ‘Capitation Tax - A tax or imposition raised on each person in consideration of his labor, industry, office, rank, etc.’ do you just not understand?
The definition of "capitation" quoted above is not contained in the Constitution, and does not seem to come from any decision of the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court has consistently stated something different. In the Hylton case, Justice Samuel Chase stated his opinion that "the direct taxes contemplated by the constitution are only two, to wit, a capitation or poll tax simply, without regard to property, profession, or any other circumstances, and the tax on land." (Emphasis added.) And other justices have equated "capitation" with "poll tax," which is a tax imposed in a fixed amount on each person.

And you definition of "capitation" is irrelevant. The only purpose of defining "capitation" would be to determine if the tax must be apportioned, but the 16th Amendment declares that Congress has the power to impose taxes on incomes without apportionment. So even if a tax on income from labor might be a capitation before the ratification of the 16th Amendment, the 16th Amendment removed the requirement of apportionment from any tax on incomes making the meaning of "capitation" irrelevant to the issue of whether a tax is constitutional.
Tax Protester wrote:Alight in fairness, show me a SCOTUS case where they specifically used a term other than ‘salary’, ‘wages’, ‘compensation for services’, or some combination thereof.
Oh yes, the "you must use the words I want to see or I won't pay any attention to what you write" argument. Very persuasive.

Unfortunately, in the Pollock and Brushaber decisions, the Supreme Court affirmed the constitutionality of taxes on "professions," "trades," "employments," "vocations," "occupations," and "labor." (See discussion below.)
Tax Protester wrote:Here a couple which touch on the issue and nature of 'Direct Taxes', in so many words:

Wrong. That decision had nothing to do with taxes, and the words "direct" and "tax" do not even appear in the opinion.
Tax Protester wrote:United States Supreme Court, Pollock v. Farmer’s Loan & Trust, 157 U.S. 429 (1895);
Wrong again. The issue was whether a tax on rental income from land was the same as a tax on the value of land, and so a "direct tax." The meaning of "capitation" was not even relevant to the decision.

The Supreme Court quoted a number of earlier opinions and commentaries on the meaning of "direct tax," but those quotations are divided at best. The court quoted the statement by Justice Chase that I referred to above, which contradicts your views on the meaning of capitation, and also quoted Representative Sedgwick for the proposition that a "direct tax" would include both a capitation and a tax on land and "incomes generally." The latter statement supports your view that a tax on incomes was "direct" (before the adoption of the 16th Amendment), but undermines the idea that a tax on income is the same as a capitation because Sedgwick described them separately.

But the second Pollock decision (158 U.S. 601) completely contradicts you. In that decision, the Supreme Court held that a tax on dividends and interest was also the same as a tax on property, and so a "direct tax," and declared the entire tax act unconstitutional because otherwise they "would leave the burden of the tax to be borne by professions, trades, employments, or vocations; and in that way a tax on capital would remain in substance a tax on occupations and labor.” In other words, the Supreme Court agreed that an income tax on employment or labor was constitutional, and struck down the entire law only because they believed that Congress would not want the law to stand if only incomes from labor were taxed and not incomes from capital.

The constitutionality of taxes on labor was explicitly affirmed in the Brushaber decision:

“Nothing could serve to make this clearer than to recall that in the Pollock Case, in so far as the law taxed incomes from other classes of property than real estate and invested personal property, that is, income from ‘professions, trades, employments, or vocations,’ (158 U.S. 637), its validity was recognized; indeed it was expressly declared that no dispute was made upon that subject, and attention was called to the fact that taxes on such income had been sustained as excise taxes in the past. Id. p. 635.” Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 240 U.S. 1 (1916).
Tax Protester wrote:As well there are plenty of cases which address the 16th Amendment aspects, such as:

United States Supreme Court, Stratton’s Independence, LTD. V. Howbert, 231 U.S. 399 (1913);
A case that "addressed" the 16th Amendment by pointing out that it had not been ratified when the act in question was enacted, and so was not relevant to the decision.
Tax Protester wrote:United States Supreme Court, Brushaber v. Union Pacific R. Co., 240 U.S. 1 (1916);
Which affirmed the constitutionality of the federal income tax under the 16th Amendment and, as explained above, specifically held that incomes from employments were constitutionally subject to tax.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Not a single judge in the history of the United States, on any court at any level, has ever expressed the belief that Congress cannot tax the money received by workers for their labor.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Tax Protester

Post by Tax Protester »

Gosh, no, I wouldn't think of bothering to respond to your ridiculous Tax Court straw-men. The lawyers here will slice and dice your bogus "arguments." You'll be decimated, as have the rest of your ilk, not just on Q, but in every court where your "arguments" were ever raised.

See, you're either a blowhard who won't sign a crackhead-type return and are just full of BS, or you're a crackhead dumb enough to acually sign a crackhead-type return and are just full of BS.

Either way, you're just another run-of-the-mill TP loser.
Wow, somebody here is a tad bit pissy.

Funny I have yet to see a case raising such arguments, how odd is that, really now. Oh and I just love the crack-head references. Top notch there high-flyer.
Tax Protester

Post by Tax Protester »

It is you that doesn't understand what a capitation tax is. A capitation tax is one that is imposed upon a person REGARDLESS OF INCOME. For example, if the government decided that every person was to pay $1,000 in taxes regardless of whether they earned $10,000 or $10 million, THAT is a capitation tax. The INCOME TAX is NOT a capitation tax.
You seem to forget that ‘income’ is not remuneration as is meant within the 16th Amendment. Clearly the Capitation Tax is a tax based upon the performance of labor, industry, occupation, and office… this means that the Income Tax cannot be a Capitation Tax, so in that respect at least you are able to understand, as well you seem to understand the principles of apportionment, so good job there… However, you seem to sincerely ensconce the core of the matter.

Once again: ‘Capitation Tax - A tax or imposition raised on each person in consideration of his labor, industry, office, rank, etc.’

Furthermore, from the horses own mouth as it were:

“Capitation taxes, so far as they are levied upon the lower ranks of people, are direct taxes upon the wages of labour, and are attended with all the inconveniences of such taxes.”…
Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations, Book V. CH. II, Art. IV;
I don't have to. Regardless of what SCOTUS case I pull up, you'll make up some lame excuse as to why it supposedly doesn't apply to you. Let me make this perfectly clear to anyone who has more than two brain cells. If you perform work at the direction of another person and you receive money in exchange for the work you have performed, THAT IS INCOME and IS TAXABLE.
Lame excuse? Well I already gave you my “excuses”, right up front so you would know where I am coming from. Hey now, the IRC did not need to use these special definitions… if what you proclaim is true, they could have kept it simple, instead they build a maze and coated it in legalize… they did this for a reason, such tact goes back to ancient times, this is nothing new. Not by any means.

Only if the work you perform presents a federal nexus does it thereafter enter the realm of being taxable. Otherwise the federal government has no legal authority or vested interest in such private activities, nor are they party to the private agreement/contract, as pertaining to the act of persons working for or with others within a sovereign state of the Union. The federal government only has the powers enumerated to them and no more, period. That said, yes ‘income’ as meant within the 16th Amendment is taxable for the purposes of the IRC.
The only person who's point is moot is yours. Regardless of how you phrase it, the courts will rule that money you receive in return for performing work for another person is income. Whether they use the words or phrases 'salaries', 'wages', or 'compensation for services' is somewhat irrelevant.
In the general since, yes that is true; however, we are referring to ‘incomes’ as meant within the 16th Amendment so your assertion is only presumptive on the surface at best. And no the courts never say “money” they say “wages” and “income”, in some cases the do make reference to “remuneration”, but that is about it. No that fact that they only use legalize terms is entirely relevant…e.g. if they define for the purposes of 26 USC, yellow to include all shades of orange, that is very important to know. The only way the intentional use of such legalize is not relevant is for that simple fact that the average American citizen or resident is not subject to the IRC to begin with.

“Each was an addition to capital; not income within the meaning of the statute. 8 Treasury Regulations can add nothing to income as defined by Congress.”
M. E. BLATT CO. v. UNITED STATES, 305 U.S. 267 (1938)

[ Footnote 8 ] United States v. Phellis, 257 U.S. 156, 169 , 175 S., 42 S.Ct. 63, 65, 67; Merchants' L. & T. Co. v. Smietanka, 255 U.S. 509, 519 , 520 S., 41 S.Ct. 386, 388, 389, 15 A.L.R. 1305; Taft v. Bowers, 278 U.S. 470 , 480, et seq., 49 S.Ct. 199, 200, 64 A.L.R. 362; Lucas v. American Code Co., 280 U.S. 445, 449 , 50 S.Ct. 202, 203, 67 A.L.R. 1010; Eckert v. Burnet, 283 U.S. 140, 142 , 51 S.Ct. 373, 374; Burnet v. Logan, 283 U.S. 404, 412 , 413 S., 51 S.Ct. 550, 552; United States v. Safety Car Heating Co., 297 U.S. 88, 99 , 56 S.Ct. 353, 358; Koshland v. Helvering, 298 U.S. 441, 444 , 445 S., 56 S.Ct. 767, 768, 769, 105 A.L.R. 756; Cf. Commissioner v. Van Vorst, 9 Cir., 59 F.2d 677, 680.
Too bad you don't understand them. First, the Butcher's Union case is not a tax case and has nothing about direct taxes or indirect taxes within it. In fact, the word, 'tax' doesn't even appear in the decision. Second, the first Pollock decision only ruled on 'a tax on the rents or income of real estate' and left everything else alone. The second Pollock decision (158 U.S. 601), stated

We have considered the act only in respect of the tax on income derived from real estate, and from invested personal property, and have not commented on so much of it as bears on gains or profits from business, privileges, or employments, in view of the instances in which taxation on business, privileges, or employments has assumed the guise of an excise tax and been sustained as such.
Wrong, I understand that perfectly, Butcher’s Union was about rights to labor and property though, that is paramount to the central issue regarding the governments enumerated powers and the afforded protection under both the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights. The case does not have to be about taxes to prove a monumental point.

“The common business and callings of life, the ordinary trades and pursuits, which are innocuous in themselves, and have been followed in all communities from time immemorial, must therefore be free in this country to all alike upon the same conditions. The right to pursue them, without let or hindrance, except that which is applied to all persons of the same age, sex, and condition, is a distinguishing privilege of citizens of the United States, and an essential element of that freedom which they claim as their birthright. It has been well said that the property which every man has is his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands, and to hinder his employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of his most sacred property. It is a manifest encroachment upon the just liberty both of the workman and of those who might be disposed to employ him.”

"It has been well said that 'the property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands, and to hinder his employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property'."
United States Supreme Court, Butcher's Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1883)

Regarding Pollock you left out a paragraph that is more relevant to a discussion concerning Direct Taxes… don’t worry I forgive you.

”Ordinarily, all taxes paid primarily by persons who can shift the burden upon some one else, or who are under no legal compulsion to pay them, are considered indirect taxes; but a tax upon property holders in respect of their estates, whether real or personal, or of the income yielded by such estates, and the payment of which cannot be avoided, are direct taxes….” and, “The power to tax real and personal property and the income from both, there being an apportionment, is conceded: that such a tax is a direct tax in the meaning of the Constitution has not been, and, in our judgment, cannot be successfully denied: ..."

Oh and…

… and in that way what was intended as a tax on capital would remain, in substance, a tax on occupations and labor. We cannot believe that such was the intention of congress. We do not mean to say that an act laying by apportionment a direct tax on all real estate and personal property, or the income thereof, might not also lay excise taxes on business, privileges, employments, and vocations. …
Again, you do not understand the decisions of those courts if you think they support your position.
Yes I do. Oh and guess what the Annotation for the 16th Amendment concurs with my understanding. Just because a person was deemed to be a ‘taxpayer’ and lost their case does not also mean that the case is not substantial to my points of view or understanding of the facts.
A circuit case is binding upon you and the mass populace. While it may be overruled by a higher court, unless that happens, it is still binding.
Whoa now, do you have scholarly legal citation to back such a claim up? From my understanding, only SCOTUS cases matter, unless you live in the state of the circuit decision of course. That logic makes since in consideration of varying state laws and the judicial authority of the SCOTUS.
As usual, the argument is that person didn't file 'CTC' or didn't use the right magic words. I have news for you, the courts have specifically told Pete Hendrickson that 'CTC' is wrong. The courts have instructed him to never file income taxes using the theories in 'CTC' ever again. Regardless of whether or not he is convicted in his criminal case, the courts will make it clear that 'CTC' is erroneous.
Do you honestly believe the court has the power on how to instruct a person on how to file? Do you really? Besides the fact that such a statement is a bit presumptive of the court and entirely outside of their lawful authority [Remember that little document called the Bill of Rights?], (there are many facets to be considered such as: how would the court know of Hendrickson's future self-assessment requirements? What if the instruction thereafter conflicts or impairs Hendrickson’s ability to correctly file due to unforeseen circumstances?). No it would be grossly negligent on the part a judge to make such a blanket statement.

Besides, why not instruct the IRS that they must file Hendrickson’s returns for him from now on and why not instruct the IRS to correct all of Hendrickson’s past returns so as to make them in accordance with the law and why not instruct the IRS that they are to arrange for an annual interview at Hendrickson’s convenience to permit the IRS to ensure that his return is entirely correct and by no means ‘frivolous’ prior to submitting it in their presence?
So they left off an 's' at the end of income. Big deal. That doesn't change the fact that YOU do not comprehend the 16th amendment. Also, it does not change the meaning of the 16th amendment as the courts have construed it.
Yes it is a very big deal, it has to due with the 1909 Corporation Excise Tax Act. The IRS is willingly and purposefully hiding facts from the eyes of the public. ‘Income’ in its general sense is not ‘incomes’ (and visa versa) as intended within the meaning of the 16th Amendment. Therefore the IRS is attempting to make the 16th Amendment appear to mean something is really does not nor ever has.

Though I do agree with you in that, the IRS’ own desperate attempts at perverting fundamental law, in the end change nothing. They only serve to confuse those interested in actually learning the facts for themselves. In comparison is that of the MSM and alternative news media…even in consideration of extorted efforts of the MSM, the alternative news media is now absolutely flourishing… That is because in people’s heart of hearts, they know the facts, they know the truth, they know right from wrong, they know the difference between justice and injustice. Even in dumbing down and culling the populous, the government has failed to take such abilities away from the people, people they are supposed to be protecting.
Wrong again. If you buy a car for $10,000, drive it for awhile and then sell it to your neighbor for $9,000. The $9,000 you receive in exchange for that car is not income because your 'basis' in the car is $10,000. However, if you find a diamond ring in your backyard and sell it to your neighbor for $3,000, then you have a gain of $3,000 because your 'basis' in the ring is $0. Your cost basis for your labor is $0. If you sell one hour of your time to your employer for $20, you have a $20 gain, which is taxable.
Now you are bringing up side issues that really have nothing to due with the core issue. However, what you are stating is only because the IRC permits you to exclude certain transactions, write stuff off, and to devalue certain types of items, i.e. amortize. Sure your little example there looks shinny and convincing on the surface, but in reality it only exposes the flaws within your overall contention, so far as it pertains to the IRC.

And if you find property that does not belong to you, regardless where you find it, you are to turn it over to your local law enforcement agency, you are not suppose to sell it for profit. Just like a Tax Professional, taking that which is not theirs. I suppose we could not expect much more from a corrupted profession.

As used in law a ‘gain’ holds a specific definition as in a ‘gain’ from business ventures, ‘a profit’ realized. That is entirely outside the scope of a private individual earning a living in a field of common occupation or bartering. In stating an individual incurs a zero loss in the process of working, is negligent. There are many issues to be considered, such as: transportation expenses, vehicle maintenance, parking fees, travel expenses, automotive insurance, health, safety, and well-being, pain, suffering, and stress, education and training, clothing and proper grooming, babysitter, health and life insurance, physical and mental exertion, work tools and equipment, etc..

The fact still stands that taxing common labor is to be done by way of Direct Taxes only. Understanding for what purposes establishing Excises Taxes are to be levied for, serves only to crystallize that distinction.
It is your contentions that are patently absurd. The courts and the legislature will agree with me and not with you.
Well, that remains to be seen. For the most part I suppose it really just boils down to who you speak with. However, thank you for your sentiments.
Tax Protester

Post by Tax Protester »

Wrong. The Court in Pollock discussed direct taxes. In Butchers' Union, the Court did not do so. So that's one case -- not "a couple."
Oh, you seemed to have glossed over the ‘in so many words’ sentence fragment. Direct taxes deal in matters concerning property real and personal and of which are unavoidable, ergo, ones labor is included within that (as evident within the legal definition of ‘Capitation Tax’ itself), hence the use of the word “Direct”; while Indirect Taxes deal in consumption, privilege, and the like, and of which are avoidable, hence the use of the word “Indirect”. It is that, which is the fatal flaw in you [folks] claiming that the Income Tax is a tax on labor, for the fact that the exchange results in pure gain.

Such a contention means that there was absolutely no need for including ‘Capitation Tax’ within the U.S. Constitution (seems sort of silly to state that when considering that it was specifically mentioned therein). Furthermore, this means that the ‘Capitation Tax’ has no defined definition of any legal significance. Additionally, this means that until the advent of the “Income Tax”, Congress had no legal authority or ability to place a tax upon ones labor... that is until the ratification of the 16th Amendment that is, presuming what you believe is fact.

Funny one would think that including the ability to tax a man’s labor in some fashion would prove to be beneficial to establishing a sound government, no? So what are you going to claim next? That our Founding Fathers were nothing more than simpletons or that they were really ‘terrorists’?

As I had stated prior Butcher’s Union was a case addressing ones freedoms and property rights, whether or not it had to do directly with taxation is really a non-issue.
In Pollock, the Court ruled that income taxes on dividends, interest and rents were to be treated as direct taxes, and were required to be apportioned. However, Pollock was overruled by the Sixteenth Amendment on that point.
And yet you want to convey that taxes on personal property do not require apportionment, that the apportionment rule only applies to real property? Really though do you not see the perpetual flaw in your contention and in that citation? Please allow me to point it out for you, oh and don’t worry it would be my pleasure.

That ‘income taxes’… were to be treated as direct taxes, thus were required to be apportioned. Now what did I leave out… “dividends, interest and rents”, that is right! And what do those all have in common with each other? Bing, that is right, they are all business ventures, and once more guess what… they can all be avoided. Man alive you are sharp as a tack mister D’a Man! Finally, notice what has been left out of the discussion and why that could be, I will leave that one to figure out for yourself. I have faith in you, I know you can do it, little buddy.
In Pollock, the Court noted that income taxes on employments, etc., were indirect taxes -- not required to be apportioned. No federal court has ever ruled that any income tax on compensation for personal services (whether called salary, wages, income from labor, income from employments, or anything else) is a "capitation" or a "direct tax." Income tax on compensation for personal services is an indirect tax, and is not required to be apportioned.
Nor has any court ruled to the opposite, moot point really. The arguments you are attempting to ensue are two-way streets, you seem to fail in realizing that. Just because something has not been specifically argued, does not make it self-evident.

And yes correctly citing Springer. Though there is much more to it, such as:

What you state is true to a point, though not in the way that you wish for it to be. What was actually noted in the case was: “… and in that way what was intended as a tax on capital would remain, in substance, a tax on occupations and labor. We cannot believe that such was the intention of congress. We do not mean to say that an act laying by apportionment a direct tax on all real estate and personal property, or the income thereof, might not also lay excise taxes on business, privileges, employments, and vocations. But this is not such an act, and the scheme must be considered as a whole.”

As in Springer:

“…it was held that tax upon gains, profits, and income was an excise or duty, and not a direct tax, within the meaning of the constitution, and that its imposition was not, therefore, unconstitutional.”

Ergo, “upon gains, profits, and income”, what do they all have in common, using their legal meanings and not their English definitions. Meaning that it is ‘income’ that exists within ‘gain’ and ‘profit’.
Butchers' Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1883) was a case involving interpretation of the Louisiana constitution and certain ordinances of the city of New Orleans. The statement above that the Supreme Court in this case defined labor as "property, and the most sacred kind of property," is false.
I am not sure where you got that quote from but yes that quote is entirely incorrect. However, the sections I had prior cited are correct, read them for yourself here:
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/g ... 1&page=746
BUTCHERS' UNION CO. v. CRESCENT CITY CO., 111 U.S. 746 (1884)

More important is to note: “It has been well said that 'the property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. ”
In a concurring opinion, Justice Field quoted approvingly from Adam Smith, ''An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations'' (1776), as follows:

------that 'the property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands, and to hinder his employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property.
Sure he quotes Wealth of Nations, immediately after engaging a long conspiracy run-on rant about freedom, inalienable rights, and the Declaration of Independence, as if it means, nothing. Is that what you mean to state? Oh please, get serious now will you?

“As in our intercourse with our fellow-men certain principles of morality are assumed to exist, without which society would be impossible, so certain inherent rights lie at the foundation of all action, and upon a recognition of them alone can free institutions be maintained. These inherent rights have never been more happily expressed than in the declaration of independence, that new evangel of liberty to the people: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident'-that is, so plain that their truth is recognized upon their mere statement-'that all men are [111 U.S. 746, 757] endowed'-not by edicts of emperors, or deerees of parliament, or acts of congress, but 'by their Creator with certain inalienable rights.'-that is, rights which cannot be bartered away, or given away, or taken away, except in punishment of crime-'and tha among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; and to secure these'-not grant them, but secure them- 'governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.' Among these inalienable rights, as proclaimed in that great document, is the right of men to pursue their happiness, by which is meant the right to pursue any lawful business or vocation, in any manner not inconsistent with the equal rights of others, which may increase their prosperity or develop their faculties, so as to give to them their highest enjoyment. The common business and callings of life, the ordinary trades and pursuits, which are innocuous in themselves, and have been followed in all communities from time immemorial, must therefore be free in this country to all alike upon the same conditions. The right to pursue them, without let or hinderance, except that which is applied to all persons of the same age, sex, and condition, is a distinguishing privilege of citizens of the United States, and an essential element of that freedom which they claim as their birthright.”
However, the Adam Smith quote was not a ruling by the Court. Instead, the Court ruled that the Louisiana constitution and the New Orleans ordinances did not impermissibly impair a pre-existing obligation under a contract when those laws effectively ended a slaughter-house monopoly by the Crescent City Company.
Well that is not really the point now it is (rhetorical)?
More directly to the point: Butchers' Union Co. v. Crescent City Co. is not a tax case. No issues regarding the power to tax incomes were presented to -- or decided by -- the Court. The word "tax" does not even appear in the text of the court's decision.
I think we all already know that and agree on that fact. Again that is besides the point, the point of citing the case is concerning inalienable rights. Are you by any chance into Nazism? How about whips, chains, baseball bats, whistles, yo-yo’s, gerbils, and ice cubes? Do you enjoy the ensuing military industrial complex, does know it is out there make you feel al warm and cosy inside your home and while you are on your way to work and while walking out and about? I know I don’t!
Tax Protester

Post by Tax Protester »

First, why is it that every time a CtC-educated return gets any attention within IRS processing the CtC-educated filer gets a series of letters regarding $5,000 fines, notices of federal tax liens, and so on?
I think the more pert question to ask is why is it that none of these letters or notices are signed by anyone nor do they contain an assigned agent or person of contact (violating established IRM protocols, the Taxpayer Bill of Rights, and not to mention the Regulations)… with exception to a computer printed signature on the initial LTR 3176(SC) [which does contains a person of contact, however no CtCer to date has been able to actually get a hold of said contact even after leaving numerous messages requesting them to call back and a FOIA Request recently filed by Mr. White resulted in the Disclosure Office stating no ‘employee’ records could be located for the contact persons on the LTR 3175(SC)] and LTR 3175C, but once the IRS actually makes the ‘charge’ so, the forms become void of all such necessary and meaningful information.

Furthermore, why does the IRS fail to specifically clarify for the individual what they find to be incorrect or unlawful about their submitted returns, rather the IRS just posts catch phrases and partially cites 6702 [also a violation of law, you have to cite the entire statute not only a portion of it, there are exceptions if it is too long of course, but that is not the case for 6702]. Why does the IRS continue to ignore all correspondence? What is so difficult about mailing back a helpful reply.

Nope, the IRS just says you have X-days to correct your return and mail it back to us or the penalty stands… meanwhile they never say what needs correcting. Folks, seriously, if CtCers are truly that stupid then why not just say something to the effect of:

“You appear to be claiming that you had earned no wages for the current tax year and are seeking a full refund of all federal withholdings, including all Medicare and Social Security. If this is the case, we are obligated to inform you that such a notion is frivolous and unless you correct your return so that it accurately reflects your true amount of earned wages as presented by the W-2 provided by your employer(s) we will be forced to charge you under 26 USC 6702, which will result in a $5,000 penalty. We have included copies of all W-2’s we have on file for convenience. We will need to be in receipt of your corrected return within X-days from the date of this letter, otherwise the violation will be withstanding. If you need further assistance, please call your assigned IRS representative included on the top portion of this letter. Thank you for being such a hardworking taxpayer.”

There one paragraph, problem solved, it could take the place of all those ineffective and scary sounding paragraphs included on all of the other letters and notices, all of which repeat the same tired old mantra and really say nothing when it gets right down to it… and none of which specify anything specific for the reader either.
Second, why is it that every time CtC-educated people, INCLUDING PETE, have ended up in court they have either lost or surrendered?
I could not really comment on that, I do not have knowledge of all the individual cases, which would be nice to actually be able read through the transcripts and see what actually occurred rather then posting wild assumptions one way or the other.

I will say that the courts do have a vested interest in keeping this as quiet possible. Just as the chief of police has a vested interested in quailing excessive force allegations, because in their eyes they can never do anything which would break down the trust of the public, they have to keep their blue wall build up high at all costs… in other words the ends justifies the means. More to the point, look at the election process for judges and other high offices in various factions of government, it is a total joke, one or two people run, the one with the most funding wins. That means the have the backing of those with interest in upholding an agenda, it also means the person that got the position, is bought and paid for, literally speaking.

However, I think the better question to ask is why is it that groups such as the Freedom Law School and the Patriot Fellowship still in operation? Those groups not only aim to defeat the IRS they also prey upon the population. Hendrickson is just selling a couple of cheap books and some merchandise, while those types of groups are seeking to earn I very profitable living from those seeking liberty and self-reliance.
Finally, why is it that not a single follow-up letter, FOIA request or other action by any of the owls or other CtC-educated filers has resulted in the IRS accepting the educated return?
There are several CtCers that have stated they have had their levy terminated. A few others were not able to, though from my understanding they did not refute any of the letters or notices received from the IRS either, so that could have likely played a part. I think there were even one or two CtCers of recent postings, who may have actually had ‘income’ as legally meant, so that would create an obvious conflict.

I think the correct question is to ask why is it that even through the FOIA process, the IRS is not willing to produce the supporting or official documents and records that are specifically prescribed for within the Regulations, such as the taxpayers assessment, (and no not that worthless summary one that they give everybody, because that is not the one being prescribed within 6203, which is to be specific to the individual taxpayer and not the IRS‘ daily, weekly, or monthly productivity [that is actually a silly to claim to make, by stating that is what that statute is actually referring to, why would Congress even feel compelled to devise such a statute, that is data for shift managers and supervisors to consider not the everyday taxpayer, as if Joe taxpayer would ever give a hoot at how productive the IRS was for a given period of time, yea right… once more is in the issuing of the IRS of that summery assessment/document/report, they overlook the fact that nobody making that request ever included the days or weeks that they were requesting said information for, a fatal flaw in their logic… instead they just seem send out the last one for the tax year in question])?
Tax Protester

Post by Tax Protester »

I don't see the point, though. I somehow can't get past the single fact that, when Hendrickson himself litigated the issue, the District Court told him that he was babbling, the Sixth Circuit told him he was babbling, and the Supreme Court will (if it has not already done so) deny cert on the issue of his babbling. That's about all she wrote.
Wow, they actually used the words “babbling”, were they using the legal definition or English meaning?
And, if our latest visitor actually practices what s/he preaches and is indicted for it, it will take no more than a few questions from the AUSA to establish knowledge of the above, and thus render any Cheek defense stillborn.
Cheek defense, I swear is that all you folks know? That’s old news doll-face; perhaps you might try picking up a copy of something called the Bill of Rights… who knows you just might even enjoy the read. I know I did.

What more is there to say?

Nothing, clearly you have not a clue. Your moral compass hath broken.
Tax Protester

Post by Tax Protester »

Why bother? It's the same type of s**t we've been through before with Steve.
Heh, and I was all revved up and ready for some great posts by this great legal mind. Imagine my disappointment.
Tax Protester

Post by Tax Protester »

Yea, nice try. Although I do take that as a complement.