Weston White banned at losthorizons; he responds to PEH

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Weston White banned at losthorizons; he responds to PEH

Post by webhick »

Weston White wrote:Hey that could even be a new piece of merchandise, Hendickson could dole out, (goodness, knows he needs the revenue).

Wall plaques and shirts that read:

"You have just been Muttered!"
I'll only consider buying it on a T-shirt if it also depicts a person having their mouth duct taped.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
Weston White wrote:Hey that could even be a new piece of merchandise, Hendickson could dole out, (goodness, knows he needs the revenue).

I'll only consider buying it on a T-shirt if it also depicts a person having their mouth duct taped.

it's "duck" tape. (really, look it up)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Here how is this:
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

The funny thing is, he actually looks better this way. Heck, if I had a few drinks in me, who knows he might actually get lucky. Honka, honka!
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Or even more corny:

Nikki

Post by Nikki »

"How quickly they turn on their masters." :roll: :wink:

Weston:

Pete-bashing should only be on your agenda AFTER all the White-repair is completed.

Now, if you're looking to combine those two activities, the US Attorney in Detroit ...
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:

Now that brings back memories.

Who can forget that fab photo of Tinker Bell (tax denier Thurston Bell)?
Demo.
mutter

Post by mutter »

All of you owe me a nickle haaaa suckers!
Donate it to youre local AIG rep. :lol:

No Dan I got those back in the devorce settlement. :shock:
What we need is him holding the duct, duck, tape out like hes gonna put it on you
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Mutter. I confess. I just couldn't take it anymore. I *had* to correct the spelling in your sig line -- it was killing me...
Demo.
mutter

Post by mutter »

Demosthenes wrote:Mutter. I confess. I just couldn't take it anymore. I *had* to correct the spelling in your sig line -- it was killing me...
No problem. I never did like spelling anyways.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Still no mention at losthorizons about the departure of Weston White, and of course no further mention of Mutter.

I suspect, however, that Weston and Mutter might eventually see other losthorizon regulars joining the Exodus. Weston and Mutter are not the only ones who have been asking serious questions behind the scenes -- and (in at least one case) in "back channel" mode, beyond the view of Peter Hendrickson.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Famspear wrote:Still no mention at losthorizons about the departure of Weston White, and of course no further mention of Mutter.

I suspect, however, that Weston and Mutter might eventually see other losthorizon regulars joining the Exodus. Weston and Mutter are not the only ones who have been asking serious questions behind the scenes -- and (in at least one case) in "back channel" mode, beyond the view of Peter Hendrickson.
Yep! I'm aware of several with serious questions and/or reservations.

About the best some of them can say at this point, "Sounds good but remains unproven." And, if Hendrickson is denied at the Supreme Court and loses his criminal case, "What then?"

The risks are entirely too great for any onlookers and dawdlers.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Finally.... this from losthorizons user "JHV":
Weston has been ranting and raving on the California forum about how he has been banned from the national forum. Apparently he now thinks Pete is all wrong and he ought to just give up the fight. He sounds like a troll to me.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1595
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

User Richardf614 responds to the previous post:
He [Weston White] was posting on the Daily Show forum and this is where I first heard this.
He was having a dialog with a Quatloos poster (Framspear?).
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1595

Sigh..... He misspelled my user name !!!!......
:cry:
8)

Richardf614 continues:
I cannot verify anyone's status on this forum as to being a troll or not. I expect that moles are planted here. I do not care! My concerns at this point in time exceed the Quatloos/CTC debate about the income tax.

[ . . . . ]

As far as Weston, I guess he fells [sic] scorned and has let his emotions direct his speech. If one's belief can be changed so easily, then the belief was not a belief to begin with. People that have a true belief will die for such belief. All beliefs are of an individual nature and can be right or wrong, but they are still the individual's belief.

I say live and let live.
A fairly restrained response by Richardf614. But I would make the following observation. It seems to me that Weston was thinking for himself and asking questions. I am not privy to CtC California warriors forum, but it seems to me that Richardf614 might have it a bit backwards. Here's the sequence as I understand it:

1. Weston questions one or more points made by Hendrickson.

2. Hendrickson therefore bans Weston (I understand that historically, banning naysayers is a chronic behavior on the part of Hendrickson).

3. Weston responds with "emotion," to use Richardf614's words, and Weston let his emotion "direct" his "speech".

So, why would it be unreasonable for Weston White to react that way? Weston's reaction arguably sounds like a fairly reasonable reaction to having been banned merely for questioning or contradicting Hendrickson.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

A follow up post from Richardf614:
Also, I do not believe Weston was a troll. He is a excellent researcher and is just like the rest of us in seeking the truth. I do not know why he was banned.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Famspear wrote: Richardf614 continues:
I cannot verify anyone's status on this forum as to being a troll or not. I expect that moles are planted here. I do not care! My concerns at this point in time exceed the Quatloos/CTC debate about the income tax.
This is something I noted on the LostHead boards, the guestsdailyshow board and elsewhere: when confronted with Pete's rants and actions, quickly change the subject to the bailouts/AIG.

Similar sentiments were expressed by Richardf614 about Pete's trial

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4696#14696
Things are changing daily and by the time this case comes to trial the masses maybe in the streets over the economy and corruption. Put that together with my above paragraph and who do you think will prevail? If anyone thinks that today's circumstances does not play a part
in this is living in OZ Land. One out of twelve, I'll take that bet!
So, the operative theory/theories are:
1) Pete is right
2) Even if Pete is wrong, the jury will be so ticked off at AIG/bailouts as to hang or outright nullify
3) Even if Pete is found guilty, so what there are bigger, other things to worry about (and other gurus to be found...)
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

By JHV:
Weston has been ranting and raving on the California forum about how he has been banned from the national forum. Apparently he now thinks Pete is all wrong and he ought to just give up the fight. He sounds like a troll to me. Rolling Eyes
This must be that Jerry moron that was replying to me in that long post I made in the locked thread. That is not (exactly) what I was trying to say was it? Gee, no wonder he is so adamantly focused upon IRC "terms" such as "income" and "taxable income". What a trooper he is though, you go Jerry, you go!

I guess that is what you would call pretzel-post twisting, right?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

In his own way, 'Richard614' is showing his own doubts about 'Cracking the Code!'

He's pointing the readers to "other" reasons why Pete might fail and not because he's wrong. 'Richard614' posted on Quatloos for a short time but fled when he couldn't answer.

At the very least, Weston showed courage by attempting to give honest answers (sort of).

And, in regard to "what it was" Weston did to merit banning, as I remember it, he made an offhand joke about Hendrickson's 'Cracking the Code' being named a frivolous position.

Hendrickon (and a few others) simply had thin skins when it came to answering Weston.

EDIT: By the way, I like Weston's avatar. He may change it later, but it's appropriate now.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The only reason to change the avatar in the future would be to replace the text with flames or shackles.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

At losthorizons, "oldhawaiiscot" writes:
I seriously doubt if Weston White is a troll... He raises too many questions that get people thinking..... Just like Pete does. Pete has gone further in his explanations of what he has found and conclusions arrived at, based on his reading of the IRC.

From what I have read of Westons postings. I see no reason why he should be banned.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4931#14931

Now, passengers, please secure your beverages. Oldhawaiiscot writes:
So I question that, wonder if it is a quatloos sabotage?
:roll:
Good grief, now I suppose the fact that Pete banned Weston is MY FAULT!!??! Is this "guilt by proximity" or something???
Weston has brought a variety of signifigant data and research material so that any and everyone can research and find the answer to the questions themselves..

I give him credibility...
At any rate, this is an example of still another Hendrickson follower who is indirectly questioning Hendrickson's judgment in banning Weston. These people obviously do not have the proper amount of respect for His Haughty Hendricksonian-ossity-tivity-ness.