Weston White: Wrap-up

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re:

Post by Dezcad »

Weston White wrote: In fact I would not be surprised to learn that I hold the record for the first non-recognized/unknown person to have the most posts made about them on a single forum.
Wow, that speaks volumes about you. Suspicions have been confirmed.

And BTW, I think in some of your other posts, you meant to use the word "legalese" not "legalize" - like here, here, here and here. The last post was when you were posting as the "Tax Protestor".
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Weston White: Wrap-up

Post by Demosthenes »

Weston White wrote:In fact I would not be surprised to learn that I hold the record for the first non-recognized/unknown person to have the most posts made about them on a single forum.
Interest in you will fade. People here will get bored waging a war of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:Oh please, you people have called me dozens of names and have belittled the sh*t out of me in nearly every single post you have made about me. Both while a member here and long before I had ever even heard the about this site.
Oh, poor Weston. Everybody picks on him.

Let's see, now. In mid-March, at another web site, Weston and I had a little exchange here:

http://guests.dailyshownews.com/akira/dtd/17025-2313

At one point, I stated:
The federal income tax on compensation for services is an indirect tax, an excise, regardless of whether the tax is imposed on private sector non-federally privileged compensation or not. NO COURT HAS EVER RULED THAT ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX ON COMPENSATION IS A CAPITATION OR DIRECT TAX.

The Revenue Act of 1862 did not require a "federal nexus" in order for compensation for personal services to be taxable. NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX STATUTE HAS EVER REQUIRED A FEDERAL NEXUS FOR COMPENSATION FOR SERVICES. Pete Hendrickson has you fooled big time.
And Weston, posting as "dii2004," apparently responding on or about March 19th to my comment, or to an equally innocuous comment by someone else, wrote this:
Is that all you have? Is that all you have, you small time bitch? Your ass is going to be hammered to the fence in the coming years. You will have hard-pipe laid straight up your ass. Trust that! It will happen, you will go down, your life will be very, very sad from thereafter and onward.
Yet, after such cogently constructed "Weston World" argumentation, and after Weston was banned by Peter Hendrickson, Weston came over here to quatloos -- at my invitation, I might add.

Poor Weston. He's the perfect little gentleman. Everybody just picks on him.

EDIT: Looking back at the other web site, it appears that Weston may have been responding to something that another poster wrote. The comment that the other poster had made was one word: "weaksauce" -- a comment, ironically, mocking Weston's own prior use of that very expression. Weston seems to want to dish out the abuse, but he doesn't appear to take it very well.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
mutter

Post by mutter »

. wrote:
No he [PH] has it right, he is just focusing with too much intent or emphasis upon the wrong points.
At long last, Weston finally admits that he is, in fact, nothing but a stubborn, obstreperous tax protester, NO MATTER WHAT the totally overwhelming contrary evidence may be.

Not to mention the dozen or more threads here (all of which I'm reasonably sure have been carefully archived by a certain very diligent IRS employee who has been known to provide information to CID) which Weston has obviously read and responded to and in which it has been conclusively demonstrated that Weston is totally full of it.

Weston's commentary here (even as inane as most of it is) provides more than ample evidence to assure that any 'Cheek' defense by Weston will fail should he be indicted, a steadily increasing liklihood, considering that Weston seems to want to assume at least semi-guru status when he gets around to enlightening the TP world with his latest astounding "research."

What's your planned release date, Weston? The day after PH is convicted and hauled off to federal prison? Or, will you wait for a couple of other 'gurus' to be hit with 10-year sentences to clear the field a bit more?
Said certain dillegent IRS employee should PM me so we can talk about how to fill in the hole I dug for myself believing uneducated idiots
Weston White

Re: Re:

Post by Weston White »

Dezcad wrote:
Weston White wrote: In fact I would not be surprised to learn that I hold the record for the first non-recognized/unknown person to have the most posts made about them on a single forum.
Wow, that speaks volumes about you. Suspicions have been confirmed.

And BTW, I think in some of your other posts, you meant to use the word "legalese" not "legalize" - like here, here, here and here. The last post was when you were posting as the "Tax Protestor".
Not sure what you are talking about. But that is a hoot, I have been typing legalize instead of legalese, that is hilarious! Didn't even occur to me.
Weston White

Re: Re:

Post by Weston White »

CaptainKickback wrote:
The Observer wrote:
It's obvious that you are unaware of Stevesy and his history here. In short, you have a number of years ahead of you in the trenches here at Quatloos before you ever come close to being the number one subject of posts here.
Such as SteveSy is into really big aquarium set ups. Salt water aquariums if I remember correctly.

Also, although never said, SteveSy is a tax protestor, (most likely) not a tax denier/nonfiler/non-payer/cheat.

As for an individual who is the subject of the most posts and forums dedicated to them, it is probably David Merrill Van Pelt.
No see, they are both what are called "forum members", I never was until a few days ago. Before that you all, what it commonly called a "stalker", had been making regular posts about me, even though I was not a "forum member". Are you able to keep up with me? OK, good, so anyways one day I heard about this site, so I came over to review it and guess what I see, my name as a topic, I am thinking WTF? So I do a forum search on my name and guess what... Yea that is right! Dozens of hits come back! I know totally freaking crazy eh? But anyways that is what I meant. Though since you cannot comprehend "legalese", I do not expect you to actually "understand"... Do not worry though, because "it" is "OK" with me! :roll:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

No see, they are both what are called "forum members", I never was until a few days ago. Before that you all, what it commonly called a "stalker", had been making regular posts about me, even though I was not a "forum member".
Is that in English?
Demo.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Famspear wrote:
Weston White wrote:Oh please, you people have called me dozens of names and have belittled the sh*t out of me in nearly every single post you have made about me. Both while a member here and long before I had ever even heard the about this site.
Oh, poor Weston. Everybody picks on him.

Let's see, now. In mid-March, at another web site, Weston and I had a little exchange here:

http://guests.dailyshownews.com/akira/dtd/17025-2313

At one point, I stated:
The federal income tax on compensation for services is an indirect tax, an excise, regardless of whether the tax is imposed on private sector non-federally privileged compensation or not. NO COURT HAS EVER RULED THAT ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX ON COMPENSATION IS A CAPITATION OR DIRECT TAX.

The Revenue Act of 1862 did not require a "federal nexus" in order for compensation for personal services to be taxable. NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX STATUTE HAS EVER REQUIRED A FEDERAL NEXUS FOR COMPENSATION FOR SERVICES. Pete Hendrickson has you fooled big time.
And Weston, posting as "dii2004," apparently responding on or about March 19th to my comment, or to an equally innocuous comment by someone else, wrote this:
Is that all you have? Is that all you have, you small time bitch? Your ass is going to be hammered to the fence in the coming years. You will have hard-pipe laid straight up your ass. Trust that! It will happen, you will go down, your life will be very, very sad from thereafter and onward.
Yet, after such cogently constructed "Weston World" argumentation, and after Weston was banned by Peter Hendrickson, Weston came over here to quatloos -- at my invitation, I might add.

Poor Weston. He's the perfect little gentleman. Everybody just picks on him.

EDIT: Looking back at the other web site, it appears that Weston may have been responding to something that another poster wrote. The comment that the other poster had made was one word: "weaksauce" -- a comment, ironically, mocking Weston's own prior use of that very expression. Weston seems to want to dish out the abuse, but he doesn't appear to take it very well.
What? Oh I know Famspear the truth hurts, I know. Don't worry you will grow to be big and strong one day and then you become capable of facing reality, it will happen soon enough, trust me, as I trust you... Afterward it will just like nothing never ever happened!

Actually though, somebody posted that I need to watch what it is that I say. So in other words anybody else here can say whatever they want to me, freely. Though the moment I retort back with an insult I get a "warning". That is all I was pointing out. Truth is I could give a shit less about what any of you say or thing about me. If I did I would have never came here. As you had pointed out before, I would have been too chicken to post here... or I would have run away after making a few posts and "getting hammered" by all of you "knowledgeable type"s. Laff, yea right. I must inform you that honestly so far I have been less than impressed. I think you all spend more time busting me on my grammar than addressing any thing remotely resembling tax related matters.

Fact still stands none of you are able to or have been even the least bit capable of addressing the few core issues I have brought up, I can't tell you how many posts I have made since being here that nobody here is willing to take on, other than to post a snide comment or to, though in most cases such posts have been entirely skipped over by you people.

Though so far as me being picked on, I am a long time member of an online gaming forum, you want to talk about flaming and smack talk, laff, you people are complete sissies when compared to what goes on in that type of environment, which is to say hardcore insulting. BTW, I love a good flame-fest... It is like taking a walk through the "lower-east side" after sunset without ever having to leave the safety of your desk.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

mutter wrote:
. wrote:
No he [PH] has it right, he is just focusing with too much intent or emphasis upon the wrong points.
At long last, Weston finally admits that he is, in fact, nothing but a stubborn, obstreperous tax protester, NO MATTER WHAT the totally overwhelming contrary evidence may be.

Not to mention the dozen or more threads here (all of which I'm reasonably sure have been carefully archived by a certain very diligent IRS employee who has been known to provide information to CID) which Weston has obviously read and responded to and in which it has been conclusively demonstrated that Weston is totally full of it.

Weston's commentary here (even as inane as most of it is) provides more than ample evidence to assure that any 'Cheek' defense by Weston will fail should he be indicted, a steadily increasing liklihood, considering that Weston seems to want to assume at least semi-guru status when he gets around to enlightening the TP world with his latest astounding "research."

What's your planned release date, Weston? The day after PH is convicted and hauled off to federal prison? Or, will you wait for a couple of other 'gurus' to be hit with 10-year sentences to clear the field a bit more?
Said certain dillegent IRS employee should PM me so we can talk about how to fill in the hole I dug for myself believing uneducated idiots
Mutter, do not fall for their lies! Have your read through the recent thread regarding the discussion about capitation taxes and direct taxes? Notice nobody is ever actually able to refute what I had (and later SteveSy) posted about the interpretation of POLLOCK and other related matters? It is because they can't, their goose has been cooked, they have been exposed for the charlatans they are. They have been breached and are now on damage control alert.

Starting here: http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... a&start=75

I do not know if you have realized this yet, though do you not find it sort of strange that they all work "professionally" in some capacity dealing with tax related matters and yet they are all posting on this forum throughout the day, except for on weekends, with a few exceptions here and there? They are here from early morning onwards (Pacific Time), all throughout the day, many times I have noticed even until 10-11 PMish. So if they work professionally how could they also keep posting consistently through the entire workday at the same time, while servicing their clients, cooking their books, running to court and depositions, racing their fancy cars, playing golf, vacationing in Italy and Hawaii, bragging about their 65" plasma screen, planning a tomato themed dinner as an excuse to have somebody new over to brag to about their 65" plasma screen, searching for that perfect adjust for their energy efficient A/C-heater that costs them only 5-Dollars a month to operate (that is unless it is winter then it costs them 200-Dollars a month), drinking a perfect mixed drink while sitting in the jaquzzi realizing what an absolute criminal thug they are, or whatever the hell it is that they do to avoid any real work? It seems as if posting on this forum is actually the main function of their job.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It seems as if posting on this forum is actually the main function of their job.
Pretty funny coming from a guy who has posted 158 times from his government job computer...
Demo.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:What? Oh I know Famspear the truth hurts, I know. Don't worry you will grow to be big and strong one day and then you become capable of facing reality, it will happen soon enough, trust me, as I trust you... Afterward it will just like nothing never ever happened!
Oh, what's the matter, Weston? Running out of wit? Why don't you call the Tyrannical Response Team?
Actually though, somebody posted that I need to watch what it is that I say. So in other words anybody else here can say whatever they want to me, freely. Though the moment I retort back with an insult I get a "warning". That is all I was pointing out. Truth is I could give a sh*t less about what any of you say or thing about me.
Uh, huh. Yeah.
If I did I would have never came here. As you had pointed out before, I would have been too chicken to post here... or I would have run away after making a few posts and "getting hammered" by all of you "knowledgeable type"s. Laff, yea right. I must inform you that honestly so far I have been less than impressed.
Well, we're so impressed by the fact that you have been "less than impressed."
I think you all spend more time busting me on my grammar than addressing any thing remotely resembling tax related matters.
Aw, Westie's feelin's were hurt.
Fact still stands none of you are able to or have been even the least bit capable of addressing the few core issues I have brought up, I can't tell you how many posts I have made since being here that nobody here is willing to take on, other than to post a snide comment or to, though in most cases such posts have been entirely skipped over by you people.
The core issues you have brought up have been addressed -- or, to put it more precisely: baked, stuffed, dressed and served right back to you.
Though so far as me being picked on, I am a long time member of an online gaming forum, you want to talk about flaming and smack talk, laff, you people are complete sissies when compared to what goes on in that type of environment, which is to say hardcore insulting. BTW, I love a good flame-fest... It is like taking a walk through the "lower-east side" after sunset without ever having to leave the safety of your desk.
Ooooh, Weston White -- the tough guy! He maneuvers the internet from web site to web site from flame fest to flame fest -- taking those flames and fearlessly throwing them right back at his opponents! So brave! So tough! So suave! So debonair! So syntactically challenged! Ooooh, I'll bet that impresses the girls, eh Weston?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Demosthenes wrote:
No see, they are both what are called "forum members", I never was until a few days ago. Before that you all, what it commonly called a "stalker", had been making regular posts about me, even though I was not a "forum member".
Is that in English?
It is encoded to prevent dumbass IRS employees from "logging" it.

Oh truly do Iove when you post shit like this, it only supports my contention that you could not comprehend the puzzle on the back of cereal box without the aid of a random preschooler. My goodness, so do tell me what is it like to be so mentally challenged? ROFL

Here you need the secret decoder reader:
No see, they are both what you would refer to as being "forum members", I never was one until a few days ago. Before that the all of you, this means you to dim-bulb, being what is commonly called a "stalker", had been making regular posts about me here on this forum, even though I was not yet a "forum member".
Decoding complete.

Oh Please, please keep on "impressing" me. - ta ta
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:Mutter, do not fall for their lies! Have your read through the recent thread regarding the discussion about capitation taxes and direct taxes? Notice nobody is ever actually able to refute what I had (and later SteveSy) posted about the interpretation of POLLOCK and other related matters? It is because they can't, their goose has been cooked, they have been exposed for the charlatans they are. They have been breached and are now on damage control alert.
Ahhhggghh..... Oh, Weston, you've got us on the ropes, now! It's hopeless for us! We're powerless before the Force of Your Superior Intellect, your syntactically challenged prose, your System of Legal Definitions Based on Rejection of U.S. Court Rulings and the Acceptance of the Ultimate Authority of the Writings of Foreign Eighteenth Century Economists! Oh, how could we ever have been so naive as to believe we could outsmart you?
I do not know if you have realized this yet, though do you not find it sort of strange that they all work "professionally" in some capacity dealing with tax related matters and yet they are all posting on this forum throughout the day, except for on weekends, with a few exceptions here and there? They are here from early morning onwards (Pacific Time), all throughout the day, many times I have noticed even until 10-11 PMish. So if they work professionally how could they also keep posting consistently through the entire workday at the same time, while servicing their clients, cooking their books, running to court and depositions, racing their fancy cars, playing golf, vacationing in Italy and Hawaii, bragging about their 65" plasma screen, planning a tomato themed dinner as an excuse to have somebody new over to brag to about their 65" plasma screen, searching for that perfect adjust for their energy efficient A/C-heater that costs them only 5-Dollars a month to operate (that is unless it is winter then it costs them 200-Dollars a month), drinking a perfect mixed drink while sitting in the jaquzzi realizing what an absolute criminal thug they are, or whatever the hell it is that they do to avoid any real work? It seems as if posting on this forum is actually the main function of their job.
Ahhgghhhh.... Oh, Weston, you've outsmarted all of us again! You know the truth! We all really work for the New World Order! It is all a gigantic Illuminati plot! Oh, how will we ever be able to hide the Ultimate Truth that you have exposed???? Oh, we know that soon we shall all be out of jobs, and that Weston White and the Tyrannical Response Team from Weston World will have us under their boots! Oh, Weston, we can do naught but bow before your Bodaciously Bombastic Blowhardiness!
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Oh, what's the matter, Weston? Running out of wit? Why don't you call the Tyrannical Response Team?
Because I do not need to I have the law on my side...
6. In expounding [to explain by setting forth in careful and often elaborate detail] the Constitution, every word must have its due force and appropriate meaning, and no word is to be regarded as unnecessarily used or needlessly added [e.g. ‘capitation taxes’].
Williams v. United States, 289 U.S. 553 (1933)
Uh, huh. Yeah.
Yup, go back and read the post yourself, you do know how to do that still at least right?
Well, we're so impressed by the fact that you have been "less than impressed."
I know, isn’t that so amazing? Sometimes things work strangely that way.
Aw, Westie's feelin's were hurt.
Yes, only pointing out the facts, you know I have you so corned in the real issues the only other offensive moves you have left to do to belittle me, ignore me, or correct my grammar and in the process skirt off any other serious rebuttal.
The core issues you have brought up have been addressed -- or, to put it more precisely: baked, stuffed, dressed and served right back to you.
No I have asked repeated, especially you directly to provide some simple information, which you should have be able to reply with in less than a few sentences or with an URL even, all that you have responded with is ZIP, ZERO, NADA!
Ooooh, Weston White -- the tough guy! He maneuvers the internet from web site to web site from flame fest to flame fest -- taking those flames and fearlessly throwing them right back at his opponents! So brave! So tough! So suave! So debonair! So syntactically challenged! Ooooh, I'll bet that impresses the girls, eh Weston?
Hey that is pretty kewl, It could even serve as your new siggy! If not mind if I use it? I was thinking about making one from your non-responses, but that one really takes the cake!
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Ahhhggghh..... Oh, Weston, you've got us on the ropes, now! It's hopeless for us! We're powerless before the Force of Your Superior Intellect, your syntactically challenged prose, your System of Legal Definitions Based on Rejection of U.S. Court Rulings and the Acceptance of the Ultimate Authority of the Writings of Foreign Eighteenth Century Economists! Oh, how could we ever have been so naive as to believe we could outsmart you?
Ahhgghhhh.... Oh, Weston, you've outsmarted all of us again! You know the truth! We all really work for the New World Order! It is all a gigantic Illuminati plot! Oh, how will we ever be able to hide the Ultimate Truth that you have exposed???? Oh, we know that soon we shall all be out of jobs, and that Weston White and the Tyrannical Response Team from Weston World will have us under their boots! Oh, Weston, we can do naught but bow before your Bodaciously Bombastic Blowhardiness!
Actually this is pretty funny, while serving to justify and compound the points I have been making. No further response is needed from me.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

don't worry, we're on it, he'll be a specimen in WebHick's "lab" before the end of the week.

Nice knowing you, Weston!

bahahahaha :lol:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Weston White wrote:
I wish you'd quit saying that. First, it makes you sound like a petulant child and second, Adam Smith dropped out of Oxford so not only is he NOT a Dr of Economics (but I am, bitch) but he doesn't (didn't) even have a college degree.

He got what amounts to an honorary Doctorate from Univ of Glasgow (where he also may have been on the golf team!) although he never attended classes there and at the time his known works were not in the field of Economics, but ethics....

Have you ever gotten a fact right?
SCOTUS refers to him as Dr. Smith as does his biography. So what is your problem exactly? Sounds like the case of somebody unable to face the reality of being wrong. BTW, my favorite politician is Dr. Ron Paul, so you cna just go suck it![/quote]

So, SCOTUS made the same mistake you did. But the fact is, his doctorate wasn't what is now called an "earned doctorate", he got it from a school that he never attended a class at, and he got it well before he wrote anything important in Economics. It's a piddling detail, and education being much different then than it is now, as well as the brilliance of his work in total, I won't dispute that he did deserve one, but them's the facts, it's an honorary Doctorate and even Oprah has one of those...

which is all beside the point. His work is no more relevant to current tax law that the works of another foreign economist, say, Karl Marx (who has been quoted in court cases too, I'd wager) It has it's points that are important, it can be sourced as inspriration for many of our government's policies, monetary, economic and tax, but not a single word he wrote is binding tax law. Court writings may quote him, but no legislation that I know of prefers his words over the law or of the courts, even the courts that quote him.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Gregg wrote:
Weston White wrote:
I wish you'd quit saying that. First, it makes you sound like a petulant child and second, Adam Smith dropped out of Oxford so not only is he NOT a Dr of Economics (but I am, bitch) but he doesn't (didn't) even have a college degree.

He got what amounts to an honorary Doctorate from Univ of Glasgow (where he also may have been on the golf team!) although he never attended classes there and at the time his known works were not in the field of Economics, but ethics....

SCOTUS refers to him as Dr. Smith as does his biography. So what is your problem exactly? Sounds like the case of somebody unable to face the reality of being wrong. BTW, my favorite politician is Dr. Ron Paul, so you cna just go suck it!

So, SCOTUS made the same mistake you did. But the fact is, his doctorate wasn't what is now called an "earned doctorate", he got it from a school that he never attended a class at, and he got it well before he wrote anything important in Economics. It's a piddling detail, and education being much different then than it is now, as well as the brilliance of his work in total, I won't dispute that he did deserve one, but them's the facts, it's an honorary Doctorate and even Oprah has one of those...
Ron Paul, on the other hand is a real doctor, a medical doctor, which means he knows a lot, about medicine, but if you look deep enough you might find the tax acumen of Medical Doctors, while it may in fact be only anecdotal evidence, is in fact almost a stereotype, there are more than a few Doctors with big tax problems...come to think of it, I believe our buddy Kensei is a doctor of some kind...

which is all beside the point. His work is no more relevant to current tax law that the works of another foreign economist, say, Karl Marx (who has been quoted in court cases too, I'd wager) It has it's points that are important, it can be sourced as inspriration for many of our government's policies, monetary, economic and tax, but not a single word he wrote is binding tax law. Court writings may quote him, but no legislation that I know of prefers his words over the law or of the courts, even the courts that quote him.[/quote]
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Gregg wrote:
Weston White wrote:

SCOTUS refers to him as Dr. Smith as does his biography. So what is your problem exactly? Sounds like the case of somebody unable to face the reality of being wrong. BTW, my favorite politician is Dr. Ron Paul, so you cna just go suck it!

which is all beside the point. His work is no more relevant to current tax law that the works of another foreign economist, say, Karl Marx (who has been quoted in court cases too, I'd wager) It has it's points that are important, it can be sourced as inspriration for many of our government's policies, monetary, economic and tax, but not a single word he wrote is binding tax law. Court writings may quote him, but no legislation that I know of prefers his words over the law or of the courts, even the courts that quote him.[/quote]

BTW, it is inspiration, not inspriration, seriously how do you expect anybody else here to understand what you type? Please you are going to confuse the animals, you need to be more caution whenever typing here.

You are arguing mere semantics in an act of desperation. Tsk-tsk, bad form, bad form indeed.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Weston White wrote:Actually though, somebody posted that I need to watch what it is that I say. So in other words anybody else here can say whatever they want to me, freely. Though the moment I retort back with an insult I get a "warning". That is all I was pointing out. Truth is I could give a sh*t less about what any of you say or thing about me.
Weston,

The worst thing I ever said to you was that you could not read.

You respond with,
Weston White wrote: I N E V E R E V E R S A I D T H A T T H E S E D O C U M E N T S W E R E T H E L A W! Q U I T B E I N G A S U C H A S T U P I D M O R O N I C D U M B S H I T!
If you equate being told that you cannot read to the level of your response, you need to grow up.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.