Capitation Taxes - Redux

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Capitation Taxes - Redux

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:they [the Supreme Court] only stated that Dr. Adam Smith did not discuss direct taxes as meant within the U.S. Constitution,
Which is what everyone has been trying to tell you.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

We have considered the act only in respect of the tax on income derived from real estate, and from invested personal property, and have not commented on so much of it as bears on gains or profits from business, privileges, or employments, in view of the instances in which taxation on business, privileges, or employments has assumed the guise of an excise tax and been sustained as such.
Well, I guess that answers my question. If you are in fact an attorney, you are one very dumb attorney.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LPC wrote:
Weston White wrote:they [the Supreme Court] only stated that Dr. Adam Smith did not discuss direct taxes as meant within the U.S. Constitution,
Which is what everyone has been trying to tell you.

I already knew that, I am the one that pointed out the distinction between capitation taxes and other direct taxes. Not the same thing.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:
You're quoting from the DISSENT, which voted to uphold the constitutionality of the income tax, you f***ing moron.
And what is your point?
Only two: One is that you were quoting from the dissenting opinion, and not the majority opinion.

The other is that you are a f***ing moron.

Sorry I wasn't clearer before.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

I feel that at this time I must again raise the challenge to be answered by the braved Quackperson here... what is the precise definition of 'capitation tax'... So far nobody has been able to answer this question, only to avoid it... I await your response. :roll:
LPC

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:
We have considered the act only in respect of the tax on income derived from real estate, and from invested personal property, and have not commented on so much of it as bears on gains or profits from business, privileges, or employments, in view of the instances in which taxation on business, privileges, or employments has assumed the guise of an excise tax and been sustained as such.
Well, I guess that answers my question. If you are in fact an attorney, you are one very dumb attorney.
The quote in question is from the majority opinion of the Supreme Court, you f***ing moron.
Dan Evans
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:
You're quoting from the DISSENT, which voted to uphold the constitutionality of the income tax, you f***ing moron.
And what is your point? See you still do not get that the income tax is not the capitation tax, never was, never will be. Savvy? Say, are you really even an attorney?
Dear Weston ("Einstein") White: The point is that you were quoting from the dissent in the case.

And you are correct when you say that the income tax is not the "capitation tax"!! Now I see that you're either confused, or you're tired.

Say, Weston, are you really even a high school graduate?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LPC wrote:
Weston White wrote:
And what is your point?
Only two: One is that you were quoting from the dissenting opinion, and not the majority opinion.

The other is that you are a f***ing moron.

Sorry I wasn't clearer before.
Hey you are the one that does not understand the meaning of the various classes of taxation.. Mr. FAQ man, ROFL.

BTW, I love that all you have left it abusive and foul language, you have already spend you game and you did not even make it out of the gate. kthxbye. :oops:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:I feel that at this time I must again raise the challenge to be answered by the braved Quackperson here... what is the precise definition of 'capitation tax'... So far nobody has been able to answer this question, only to avoid it... I await your response. :roll:
No, you do not await our response; you know very well that the definition of the term has already been provided to you.

You are a phony, Weston.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Famspear wrote:
Weston White wrote:
And what is your point? See you still do not get that the income tax is not the capitation tax, never was, never will be. Savvy? Say, are you really even an attorney?
Dear Weston ("Einstein") White: The point is that you were quoting from the dissent in the case.

And you are correct when you say that the income tax is not the "capitation tax"!! Now I see that you're either confused, or you're tired.

Say, Weston, are you really even a high school graduate?
Post ignored.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Famspear wrote:
Weston White wrote:I feel that at this time I must again raise the challenge to be answered by the braved Quackperson here... what is the precise definition of 'capitation tax'... So far nobody has been able to answer this question, only to avoid it... I await your response. :roll:
No, you do not await our response; you know very well that the definition of the term has already been provided to you.

You are a phony, Weston.
I guess I missed it provide linky please...
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

No, no linky Weston.

Weston, at least try to keep straight in your mind which side of the argument you're on. Otherwise, it's kinda hard to convince others that you even believe what you're writing.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:I feel that at this time I must again raise the challenge to be answered by the braved Quackperson here... what is the precise definition of 'capitation tax'... So far nobody has been able to answer this question, only to avoid it... I await your response.
You've received numerous answers to your question and you don't understand the answers because you're a f***ing moron, that's my response.

Let me quote from an opinion of a Circuit Court of Appeals from 28 years ago:

“Compensation for labor or services, paid in the form of wages or salary, has been universally held by the courts of this republic to be income, subject to the income tax laws currently applicable.”

United States v. Romero, 640 F.2d 1014, 1016 (9th Cir. 1981).

You don't understand the meanings of the words "compensation," "labor," "services," "wages," "salary," "universally," "held," "courts," "republic," "income," "tax," "laws," or "currently applicable," but otherwise, you're a f***ing moron.
Dan Evans
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Famspear wrote:No, no linky Weston.

Weston, at least try to keep straight in your mind which side of the argument you're on. Otherwise, it's kinda hard to convince others that you even believe what you're writing.
Figures, I already knew you were going to be unable to provide a link. I also knew that you would pretend to be stupid, most likely that is because you really are, stupid that is, (seriously what sort of poor idiot exerts effort and money to become a CPA? Just a bad career move, really!). I knew you would pretend to not know that incomes has nothing to due with taxing labor, I knew that you would pretend to be so stupid that you would think the income tax a tax for laboring, I knew that you would be so utterly dumb that you would think the XVI Amendment somehow morphed the income tax from the capitation tax. I knew it, even before you posted it.

Well, since non of you are any longer capable of offering any actual sustenance to the conversation I will give you a few days to pull something out of your sad asses. I will check back in a few days... to you know let you "stew" around in your own pity.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LPC wrote:
Weston White wrote:I feel that at this time I must again raise the challenge to be answered by the braved Quackperson here... what is the precise definition of 'capitation tax'... So far nobody has been able to answer this question, only to avoid it... I await your response.
You've received numerous answers to your question and you don't understand the answers because you're a f***ing moron, that's my response.

“Compensation for labor or services, paid in the form of wages or salary, has been universally held by the courts of this republic to be income, subject to the income tax laws currently applicable.”

You don't understand the meanings of the words "compensation," "labor," "services," "wages," "salary," "universally," "held," "courts," "republic," "income," "tax," "laws," or "currently applicable," but otherwise, you're a f***ing moron.
ROFL And you are saying I am the dumb one? Show me where capitation taxes is mentioned in that again? You cite some circuit case discussing "compensation for SERVICES"? That all you have... dear lost, lost, lost, lost soul. ...And most likely that person in that had taxable income anyway. Desperate you are.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:I knew you would pretend to not know that incomes has nothing to due with taxing labor, I knew that you would pretend to be so stupid that you would think the income tax a tax for laboring, I knew that you would be so utterly dumb that you would think the XVI Amendment somehow morphed the income tax from the capitation tax.
Yes, we are *SO* dumb, that we actually believe that the 16th Amendment means what it says.

We're hopelessly dumb. All of us. Please give up and go away.
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

WW has reported me as "abusive" and asked that I be banned from future postings.

I will let others deal with his request, but I will say that truth is a defense to slander and libel, and I think that a preponderance of the evidence shows that WW really is a f***ng moron.
Dan Evans
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Weston White wrote:
LPC wrote:

ROFL And you are saying I am the dumb one? Show me where capitation taxes is mentioned in that again? You cite some circuit case discussing "compensation for SERVICES"? That all you have... dear lost, lost, lost, lost soul. ...And most likely that person in that had taxable income anyway. Desperate you are.
Weston, he's trying to help you understand. Unfortunately, you can't get your noggin wrapped around the concepts and as a result, youre getting frustrated. At this point the best thing you can do is power-down your Etch-A-Sketch and relax the eyes. Maybe it would make sense that you pick another hobby or interest that's more in line with your skills and talents. The Norwegion Club is always looking for more members - ever try lutefisk? Good stuff.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I saw the report. WW accuses Top Cat of using foul language, but i find that it is all decently asterisked. Albeit, under the Quatloosian Standard Terminology Guide, you ought to be calling him a Frickin Tard. Also WW complains about posts that offer no substance, however he fails to state a claim for which relief can be granted, since he himself has the power to add substance to his posts.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Weston White wrote:
Dan wrote:You're quoting from the DISSENT, which voted to uphold the constitutionality of the income tax, you f***ing moron.
And what is your point?
Hundreds of posts from my fellow Quatloosians result in this.

What is the point, indeed.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume