Hendrickson in the Detroit News

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Weston White

Re: Hendrickson in the Detroit News

Post by Weston White »

Famspear wrote:
Weston White wrote:Wow, your replies have gone straight down the fucking hill compared to when I first got here, and geez it has not even been a month yet has it?
Heeyyyyyyy, and here I was all worried that you hadn't noticed, Weston!

Yes, Weston, several posters here are making fun of you. We are not taking you seriously. Until and unless we see a change in your behavior, this treatment will probably continue.
Exactly my point, thank you... see that is all you have left, all of you, you have got nothing. Through my most excellent research, which is still in process, I have effectively clobbered you. This entire time you have only been able to provide only a couple of quotes and those quotes you provided had left out very important information, in a dishonest effort on your part, I might add. And two other quotes you provided you actually misinterpreted them, it is just so obvious, I wondered why you even bothered, did you really think you would fool anyone with such antics? That must have been your desperation to find something, anything to refute me. A total failure you are, indeed.

-- Such weaksauce.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Weston White wrote:Wow, your replies have gone straight down the fucking hill compared to when I first got here, and geez it has not even been a month yet has it?
Heeyyyyyyy, and here I was all worried that you hadn't noticed, Weston!

Yes, Weston, several posters here are making fun of you. We are not taking you seriously. Until and unless we see a change in your behavior, this treatment will probably continue.
Exactly my point, thank you... see that is all you have left, all of you, you have got nothing. Through my most excellent research, which is still in process, I have effectively clobbered you. This entire time you have only been able to provide only a couple of quotes and those quotes you provided had left out very important information, in a dishonest effort on your part, I might add. And two other quotes you provided you actually misinterpreted them, it is just so obvious, I wondered why you even bothered, did you really think you would fool anyone with such antics? That must have been your desperation to find something, anything to refute me. A total failure you are, indeed.

-- Such weaksauce.
Like I said: Until and unless we see a change in your behavior, Weston, this treatment will probably continue.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Like I said: Until and unless we see a change in your behavior, Weston, this treatment will probably continue.
Goodie, I win!!! Whelp, it has been fun, really it has.

So long, you all, it has been a blast! Well, off to do more research and case review. Will stop back by in a few days, to check up on you all, see how you all are doing and whatnot. :wink:
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Through my most excellent research, which is still in process, I have effectively clobbered you.
No, through your often fatally flawed grammar you have effectively frustrated us. Your failure to state your position in complete english sentences should have been your first clue that you may be mistaken.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Weston White wrote:
Goodie, I win!!! Whelp, it has been fun, really it has.

So long, you all, it has been a blast! Well, off to do more research and case review. Will stop back by in a few days, to check up on you all, see how you all are doing and whatnot. :wink:
The hiatus should last around 15 minutes until he realizes, again, that this is the only place where adults will talk to him.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Annotated Constitution wrote: History and Purpose of the Amendment

The ratification of this Amendment was the direct consequence of the Court’s decision in 1895 in Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co.,1 whereby the attempt of Congress the previous year to tax incomes uniformly throughout the United States2 was held by a divided court to be unconstitutional. A tax on incomes derived from property,3 the Court declared, was a “direct tax” which Congress under the terms of Article I, Sec. 2, and Sec. 9, could impose only by the rule of apportionment according to population, although scarcely fifteen years prior the Justices had unanimously sustained4 the collection of a similar tax during the Civil War,5 the only other occasion preceding the Sixteenth Amendment in which Congress had ventured to utilize this method of raising revenue.6
Annotated Constitution footnote 3 wrote:The Court conceded that taxes on incomes from “professions, trades, employments, or vocations” levied by this act were excise taxes and therefore valid. The entire statute, however, was voided on the ground that Congress never intended to permit the entire “burden of the tax to be borne by professions, trades, employments, or vocations” after real estate and personal property had been exempted, 158U.S. at 635 158U.S. at 635.
The reason the annotated Constitution does not specifically state "The compensation that Weston White receives in exchange for his labor is income", is because the argument, that the compensation received in exchange for a person's labor is not income, is without merit and is obvious to 99.999% of the population.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The latest village idiot wrote:Yea there called typos
This poor clown obviously has trouble with 'their,' 'there' and 'they're.' And many other rudiments of grammar and usage.

What's funnier yet is that he also obviously doesn't realize that a typographical error is the striking of an incorrect (usually adjacent) key on a keyboard or the transposition of two otherwise correct letters. It is not the misuse of English, something he does with incredible frequency. But, to the typical semi-literate TP, calling a blatant linguistic error a 'typo' sounds just about as good as CtC.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

In another thread, the village idiot claims he has been dunned for 11 years of frivolous penalties for a total of $110K.
Village idiot wrote:I have filed using CtC for both me and my spouse for the following years (and it was a lot of work, let me tell you!): 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and I have already pre-filed in anticipation for 2009. We now have a combined total penalty assessment of $110,000.00, not including penalty interest, which is running at about $726.00 for each passing month that we refuse to pay.
http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=75

In this thread he said:
Village idiot wrote:The only thing I have it nearly two dozen bills for $5,000
Section 6702, increasing the penalty from $500 to $5K was enacted in late December, 2006, so for timely-filed returns there would be a maximum of three possible tax years for which the higher penalty could have been assessed.

Which would result in a penalty of $38K for those 11 years of timely-filed returns (ignoring whatever 'pre-filed' for '09 means to the delusional.)

Which implies that the village idiot filed amended returns for all of the pre-2006 tax years, as there's no other way to wind up with $110K in friv-pens.

How could anyone possibly be that stupid?

If he really was that stupid, he will certainly be the record-holder for the maximum amount of Crackhead friv-pens incurred. He makes the $30K guys look like pikers.

Congrats, Weston! I hope you're also planning for some attention from the guys at CID and then a bit later, DoJ.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

. wrote:How could anyone possibly be that stupid?
You're still asking??

BTW that's $110k in "victory fees".
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

. wrote:In another thread, the village idiot claims he has been dunned for 11 years of frivolous penalties for a total of $110K.
Village idiot wrote:I have filed using CtC for both me and my spouse for the following years (and it was a lot of work, let me tell you!): 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and I have already pre-filed in anticipation for 2009. We now have a combined total penalty assessment of $110,000.00, not including penalty interest, which is running at about $726.00 for each passing month that we refuse to pay.
http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=75
Here's the specific post. Very sad if he's telling the truth.

The answer appears to be 11 years @ $5,000 x 2 (primary and secondary) = $110,000.

In the post under discussion, I notice the following:
Weston White wrote:Since last speaking with you about this, we have received Final Notices of Intent to Levy for the following years 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008... our notice for 2009 is still pending. Though I really don't know how the IRS expects us to actually pay anything. Being that we live in a shabby little $600. a month run down 2 bedroom boxed-house we rent that was built in the 1940's, in a crummy part of town. We only have one vehicle, so my wife has to take the bus to work and back to her minimum wage job and I drive a 1994 Nissan Sentra POS that is actually a salvaged vehicle, I just finished paying it off about 2-years ago, it now worth about $500., if that (oh joy!). We have nothing else of value that we ourselves own. We can barely keep a couple hundred Dollars in the bank each month. No savings, no retirement, no IRA's, no vacations; we really have nothing of our own, and why? Because the IRS takes all of our money from us in taxes already... and what they want another $110-grand? I say good luck, ROFL.
That's the part that's sad (if he's telling the truth).

I find the emboldened text interesting. If Weston requested a Collection Due Process Hearing, and if he petitions Tax Court for judicial review of the Notice of Determination, he might stay any resulting levy until Tax Court upholds the determination.

If he did not request a CDP Hearing, he'll see a levy within thirty days.

Final Notice(s) of Intent to Levy are only issued when there's a levy source. In this case, it's likely to be a paycheck, and if the IRS levies his paycheck, reality will come crashing home sooner than Weston expects, and his wife may rethink her decision to stay with him.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

ASITStands wrote:reality will come crashing home sooner than Weston expects, and his wife may rethink her decision to stay with him.
If you use the WW decoder ring and read his comments about his wife, it's pretty clear she is already considering her options. Hopefully she will not be standing nearby when he finally craters.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I assumed from his recent posts that Weston wasn't married.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:I assumed from his recent posts that Weston wasn't married.
Remember the words, "... if he's telling the truth." You never can know with Weston.

However, to pick up where 'CaptainKickback' left it, not only would Weston have avoided frivolous penalties to the tune of $110,000 (plus interest), but he'd likely have received earned income credit on two incomes (wife works) and a nice refund for each year.

The limits of idiocy know no bounds!
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

The really amazing part of this is that it appears that he really thinks he has "won." And even if he had... he seemingly doesn't realize that we aren't the ones he has to convince. His connection to actual reality is so very lacking. SteveSy says some incredibly stupid things but he seems to have just enough connection to actual reality to keep himself out of trouble, But Weston has seemingly totally lost the thread.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Weston White, quoting the U.S. Supreme Court wrote:Taxes are never assessed, unless it be a capitation tax, upon persons, as persons, but upon them on account of their goods and the profits made upon professions, trades and occupations.
Weston, you may not realize it, but you blew your whole theory away right there.

A tax on "persons as persons"-- for example, $10 a head for every human being in the U.S., including children, retired people, the unemployed and others with no revenue-- is a capitation (and therefore a direct tax which has to be apportioned); a tax on "the profits made upon professions, trades and occupations"-- the money they get paid for working-- is an indirect (excise) tax. The income tax is an excise tax, and properly reaches the money you get for private-sector work. A "capitation" would be a tax you would have to pay even if you made no money (for example, if you lived at home with your parents or were retired or on welfare).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Weston White, quoting the U.S. Supreme Court wrote:Taxes are never assessed, unless it be a capitation tax, upon persons, as persons, but upon them on account of their goods and the profits made upon professions, trades and occupations.
Weston, you may not realize it, but you blew your whole theory away right there.

A tax on "persons as persons"-- for example, $10 a head for every human being in the U.S., including children, retired people, the unemployed and others with no revenue-- is a capitation (and therefore a direct tax which has to be apportioned); a tax on "the profits made upon professions, trades and occupations"-- the money they get paid for working-- is an indirect (excise) tax. The income tax is an excise tax, and properly reaches the money you get for private-sector work. A "capitation" would be a tax you would have to pay even if you made no money (for example, if you lived at home with your parents or were retired or on welfare).
Others have told him that exact same thing several times. He doesn't listen.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

ASITStands wrote:Here's the specific post. Very sad if he's telling the truth.
He's totally yanking your crank.

If the parroting back of Captain Kickback's(?) "your life sucks and here's why" spiel wasn't enough there's also this:
Weston White wrote:Praise be to Allah
Nice job Weston.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

darling wrote:

If the parroting back of Captain Kickback's(?) "your life sucks and here's why" spiel wasn't enough there's also this:
Nice job Weston.
You're saying, "Nice job, Weston," because he pulled one over on me?

If that's so, why should I believe anything he says? He says nothing of substance. He repeats his direct tax mantra incessantly and fails to understand the simplest of English sentences.

His circumstances are even sadder than imagined if he's just pulling one over on us. It won't be just "Lien-Levy City" but Criminal Investigation that visits his door in the near future.
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

ASITStands wrote:You're saying, "Nice job, Weston," because he pulled one over on me?
Not just you, it seems. That whole post was a work of art. Drawing on Captain Kickback's frequent postings stereotyping a TP's life, Weston's post gave back everything CK has thrown at him, and more.

Believable, maybe, at first. Then getting gradually more and more outrageous until the final payoff.
He says nothing of substance. He repeats his direct tax mantra incessantly and fails to understand the simplest of English sentences.
Aye, there is that.
I stopped paying attention a long time ago.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

ASITStands wrote:
darling wrote:

Nice job Weston.
You're saying, "Nice job, Weston," because he pulled one over on me?

If that's so, why should I believe anything he says? He says nothing of substance. He repeats his direct tax mantra incessantly and fails to understand the simplest of English sentences.

His circumstances are even sadder than imagined if he's just pulling one over on us. It won't be just "Lien-Levy City" but Criminal Investigation that visits his door in the near future.
No, I do not, I have been including my researching materials for others to check out and have posted links for most of them even. Though I doubt many have read the quotes, because once again as was Tom Cruise told, "You can't handle the truth!" Now you all, that describe you all to a perfect T, you post nothing of substance, only your own words, backed by nothing of true value, nor nothing of realized value as pertaining to the intentions of tax law. Mere speculation and mere opinion. Oh what a rigmarole indeed!