And the last Quatpillar hath given away!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: And the last Quatpillar hath given away!

Post by Famspear »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Nikki wrote:If he continues along his current path of Internet research for historical legal citations, Weston's next citation will probably be to the Protocols.
Here I had Weston pegged as a Mickey Spillane kind of guy. I had no idea he was into the Classics!
If Weston keeps this up, he could become our resident tax denier mascot -- a sort of Quatloos version of Jethro Bodine.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Famspear wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Nikki wrote:If he continues along his current path of Internet research for historical legal citations, Weston's next citation will probably be to the Protocols.
Here I had Weston pegged as a Mickey Spillane kind of guy. I had no idea he was into the Classics!
If Weston keeps this up, he could become our resident tax denier mascot -- a sort of Quatloos version of Jethro Bodine.
Oh cool! He can regail us with his "gazintas".

You know - five gazinta five one time, five gazinta ten two times...

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The cover letter has the name "Albert E. Carter" on it, and Carter also has a history.

Carter's got in trouble with the SEC for trying to sell bonds of defunct railroads at face value. From a newspaper article about the search warrant (the full text can be found on Larry Becraft's "scams" page):
Carter is a ardent tax protester. In the early 1990s, he ran a business called the American Institute for the Republic, a company that helped people research the IRS and the Federal Reserve to "protect your rights as sovereign citizen." Carter compiled an 88-page resource book titled "The Internal Revenue Service Investigated," which urges people to declare themselves "nontaxpayers" and be prepared to defend their position. Carter also ran an unsuccessful campaign for Provo mayor in 1993.
At the time of the raid, Carter was apparently no longer running the "American Institute for the Republic," but the "American Institute for Research," which was also known as the "American Institute of Reboundology," probably because Carter was then marketing an exercise trampoline.

I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up even if I wanted to.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

LPC wrote: I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up even if I wanted to.
He's being honest, folks...Dan's not known for his comedic timing. :wink:

Meanwhile...

http://www.healthbounce.com/
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Weston, if you really believe that document is real, I have a GREAT oceanfront property in South Dakota that I would love to sell to you. I know you're frustrated and angry that you're about to lose everything, but posting stupid shit like this isn't going to help you at all. What would be better is to play the role of a remorseful, likable fellow who wants to correct his mistakes. Maybe then the IRS will work with you.

In all seriousness, you're approaching the point where no one but God can help you. I know I'm wasting my time, but get a tax lawyer pronto - there ways to clean this mess up (to a certain degree).
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I understand that it's easy to get distracted when faced with a big problem but all of the above is a big "who cares?" It's not like even if the document was legitimate and correct and WW didn't misquote Lucas that it would make even the slightest little itty bit of difference on where this train wreck is going. Weston, you are going down... better buckle your seatbelt.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Duke2Earl wrote:Weston, you are going down... better buckle your seatbelt.
I think whatever thin, tenuous link Weston had on reality got cut when his savior/salvation Pete tossed him out of the Crackhead Corp on his ear. Consider, too this from another thread:
Weston White wrote:Yea, the IRS definitely seems to being going into melt-down mode, they are sending my wife such [$5000 frivolous penalty] letters as well, two within the same week, one for "correspondence" on a date that we have no record of sending them anything [Hmmm... I thought the penalty was only for returns not mere letters, go figure, guess that is more of my inability to comprehend simple sentence structure] and another for a 1040X we never sent them.
So not only did he lose his guru, the IRS is coming after his wife as well, based no doubt on Weston's prompting for his wife to file heaven only knows what. As LBJ put it: “I feel like a hitch-hiker caught in a hailstorm on a Texas highway. I can’t run. I can’t hide. And I can’t make it stop.”
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Major DOH :!: moment.

Weston is not casually spouting TP nonsense.

Weston is not attempting to build a foundation for a Cheek defense.

Weston is craftily attempting to lay the groundwork for an insanity defense, which could be an altogether new strategy in Tax Court.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Weston White wrote:
Paul wrote:Where is the quote in the Lucas decision?
It is in the Certiorari, the Famguardian site has it posted (unless both this letter and Famguardian are purposefully being dishonest)...
Good guess, Sherlock.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

WW believing that this trash came from the IRS reminds me of a sequence on the Daily Show the other night.

Jason Jones was reporting from the "Centers for Stuff I Heard from Some Guy" and reported that the recent swine flu outbreak was really a government plot. Jon Stewart asked Jones where he got that information and Jones answered "some guy." Stewart then asked him if he had a second source, the Jones responded (puzzled), "What? You mean another guy?"

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index ... t-100-Days

WW now has something he likes from "some guy," and after we rebut this trash, he'll just go out and get confirmation from "another guy."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

cynicalflyer wrote:Consider, too this from another thread:
Weston White wrote:Yea, the IRS definitely seems to being going into melt-down mode, they are sending my wife such [$5000 frivolous penalty] letters as well, two within the same week, one for "correspondence" on a date that we have no record of sending them anything [Hmmm... I thought the penalty was only for returns not mere letters, go figure, guess that is more of my inability to comprehend simple sentence structure] and another for a 1040X we never sent them.
So not only did he lose his guru, the IRS is coming after his wife as well, based no doubt on Weston's prompting for his wife to file heaven only knows what.
I think it's more likely in response to Letter 3175C or 3176C.

In other words, it's for making a frivolous response [IRC § 6702(b)], not a frivolous return.

From another thread, we learned that Weston and his wife had 11 years of frivolous penalties imposed for filing 1040X returns. $5,000 x 11 x two Persons = $110,000.

Now, we're talking about a response to a letter or collection notice. Another $110,000?

And, as we discussed earlier, if Weston has blown off the Collection Due Process Hearing, or fails to petition tax court to dispute the frivolous penalties, he forfeits his opportunity.

He'll have to pay the penalties in full before making a request for refund. He writes many words about his tax theories but seems incapable or simply unwilling to make them in court.

These frivolous penalties are the ideal opportunity to test his theories in the real world. Otherwise, it's "Lien-Levy City" and the likely loss of his wife and family. He's toast!
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Weston has no intention of testing his "theories" with the court.

A serious scholar would read all the information available regarding an issue--generally starting with the most authoritative available. Of course once one read the statutes and regs, one would go to law journals, textbooks, etc.

No, Weston wants to be a martyr to his cause. From information provided, he generally would be pretty low on IRS radar given his income (and the tax generated from such). But Weston has now, due to his frivolous returns, gotten himself on the radar to the tune of $110,000 in frivolous penalties. Now some poor Revenue Officer is going to have that case file come into his/her inventory over and over.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

jkeeb wrote: No, Weston wants to be a martyr to his cause.
I'm pondering that Weston is trying to prove what a swell guy he is to the gang over at LH. Hanging around in the dragon's den, stickin' it to the man, challenging the Q-gang at their hometurf and such.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I think both 'jkeeb' and 'Thule' are correct.

Weston doesn't really want to test his theories in court. Subconsciously, he knows he'll never prevail, and it would be too damaging to his ego to allow that event to happen.

I also think it boosts his ego to hang around Quatloos and attempt to prove us wrong.

No one at Lost Horizons is talking about him. It ain't working! Weston has lost whatever credibility he had among 'Cracking the Code' enthusiasts, and that just adds displeasure.

'Demosthenes' mentioned that he works for the government (of California, I presume). Wonder how long he'll be able to keep that job once the levies appear on his paycheck?

And, how long will the wife stick around? Is California a community-property state?
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

California = community property state
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

jkeeb wrote:California = community property state
Correct. Once there is an actual dissolution of the community, regardless of legal separation or divorce, future income is no longer community property unless actually transferred to the community, but....

(In other words, if the wife is gainfully employed, she may be able to limit her future liability even if WW is still nuts.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LDE wrote:
It is singularly unfortunate that the moot question concerning the meaning of the "direct taxes" of the National Constitution ...
Hmm, your own document says it's a "moot question." Why do you think that is?
Because it is so painfully obvious as to what is meant by direct taxation, that is why it opens with that sentence. OMG, were you even being serious? I do love that article though, because it is not just some writer making yet another article, they included their citations and direct quotations, very good word indeed! It is a timeless piece and has clear evidentiary value to it.

I see as usual nobody here bothered to read anything I posted or if they had they choose to outright ignore it (except for referencing the acclaimed IRS memo, which I had stated, that claim aside the case quotes included within are pretty interesting to consider). Nope, nothing but pointless comments from people that believe the XVI Amendment to have been ratified in 1916... oh yea I am so going to listen to advise from you all... sure, sure.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Weston White wrote:I see as usual nobody here bothered to read anything I posted or if they had they choose to outright ignore it (except for referencing the acclaimed IRS memo, which I had stated, that claim aside the case quotes included within are pretty interesting to consider). Nope, nothing but pointless comments from people that believe the XVI Amendment to have been ratified in 1916... oh yea I am so going to listen to advise from you all... sure, sure.
Some of us have tried reading your posts, but, after the 30th clear error in a single paragraph, it gets tiring.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

About LH, actually I am glad that I was banned, because now I do not have to deal with responding to crap like the XIV and UCC Arguments, which seems to be a majority of the postings there. In being forced to leave LH, I have finally dived off the CtC platform and am venturing out on my own into the core argument of it all, which is to say comprehending the proper forms of taxation. I have been wanting to further investigate this issue for several months now. In my resent Google searches, it does not appear that anybody has really bothered to address this issue (except for forum postings from various sites). Instead everybody is more concerned with making their own special and complex arguments. Which makes me wonder if this could be a way for all the individual efforts to ban together and structure their support into a sort of consortium.

As an example all CtC is really doing is debating semantics, with the same theory of course, but the focus is misguided. Why argue what amounts really to loophole after loophole, after loophole? Either your remuneration is taxable indirectly or it is not, if it is not why not argue the crux of the point? Is it not pointless and futile to argue the law of what may or may not be merely a misapplication of the original intention? Besides in sticking to the core keeps everything simple and basic, contrary to expectation, which in turn retains your own focus as a beam rather than an array.

Besides that I have always thought PH to be a jackass, you can just tell by the way he responds to you in his emails; though I had never actually told him so until one of my more recent emails to him (never has he bothered to respond, because he is a liar and chickenhead... and he knows it). Also, he would never admit to it but it does appear according to an email sent to me by another member of LH that Hendrickson does keep informed on what goes on here at Quackloss, at least to some small degree (and BTW he lies rather frequently, what the member sent me was full dishonesty and lies by Hendrickson about me and about Mutters circumstance)… As he had commented that he was aware that I am a member here. Though he thought I was a member here for quite some time (yes, to Hendrickson a week or two is a very long time indeed) and that I argue against CtC (that is not really true, I just think the argument could be so much more precise).

Seriously, would somebody that argues against CtC bother to make a cool script to show support for CtC? http://calmilitia.us/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=118
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Weston White wrote:I see as usual nobody here bothered to read anything I posted or if they had they choose to outright ignore it (except for referencing the acclaimed IRS memo, which I had stated, that claim aside the case quotes included within are pretty interesting to consider). Nope, nothing but pointless comments from people that believe the XVI Amendment to have been ratified in 1916... oh yea I am so going to listen to advise from you all... sure, sure.
Some of us have tried reading your posts, but, after the 30th clear error in a single paragraph, it gets tiring.
Wow, what such a nice copout. Though you all of course realize that if such a claim was even remotely true, that would mean that not a one of you would be able of reading each others own posts as well, because you all make constant errors (I just do not bother to make an issue out of it, because in reality only desperate and insecure people do things like that, because in short that is all they really have… and besides that 60K+ you threw down for your college degrees has to go to something that is actually productive (like proper use of spelling and grammar), right?), in fact I think your error ratios are much higher than mine... which is amazing considering I am but one small person replying to the many of you. I do not fret too much though, these is after all a posting forum, nobody really cares how well formatted your posts actually are… though that could just be me.