Docketed - PH's petition for cert. in erroneous refund

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Docketed - PH's petition for cert. in erroneous refund

Post by Famspear »

It's now about 6:49 p.m. eastern time, 5:49 p.m. central time (Monday, June 15), and user "databrain" still has not posted anything that I can see at losthorizons. Another user has posted the information, though.

I will continue to go easy on user databrain in the other forum where I've been interacting with him. I know he's gotta be bummed out. He actually did expect this to some extent, though, I think, based on something he posted over there the other day. Still, it's gotta hurt, since he himself more or less seemed to be the spearhead for the effort.

EDIT: The user who apparently broke the news over there was "hughg."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

cynicalflyer wrote:Cert denied.

http://www.supremecourtus.gov/orders/co ... 509zor.pdf

Page 3
CERTIORARI DENIED
08-1399
HENDRICKSON, PETER E., ET UX. V. UNITED STATES
Ouch.

Time's up.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Famspear wrote:EDIT: The user who apparently broke the news over there was "hughg."
Who then proceeded to post "I'd like to see the notes on that meeting." Either that's rhetorical, or he/she really doesn't get that deliberations are private.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Losthorizoner "Submarine Veteran" responds to Pete's loss at the Supreme Court:
Why does this not surprise me?

L&L fellow Americans.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their Republic.

This is the final stand in our peaceable approach to the resolution of the issue and now it is time for all good men and women to stand for the rule of law in this country. The nine men and women who we have supported to uphold the rule of law have clearly failed in their obligation to uphold the constitution. This is effectively a declaration of war against the people of the states united.

We are done with our attempts at civility and have been forced to exercise our unalienable rights as specified in the constitution.

Be warned all you who dare to trespass on the rights of this American - you will be met with force. Whether I survive the confrontation matters not, what matters in this conflict is the very foundation on which this country was built, the UNALIENABLE rights of free and sovereign Americans.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 8259#18259
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Big hat, no cows.

Rant, rant, rant behind a pseudonym, but when the time comes for him to face a well-trained, well-equipped police force or mililtary, ... I just hope he's stocked up a goodly supply of clean boxer shorts.
Doktor Avalanche

Why does this not surprise me?

L&L fellow Americans.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their Republic.

This is the final stand in our peaceable approach to the resolution of the issue and now it is time for all good men and women to stand for the rule of law in this country. The nine men and women who we have supported to uphold the rule of law have clearly failed in their obligation to uphold the constitution. This is effectively a declaration of war against the people of the states united.

We are done with our attempts at civility and have been forced to exercise our unalienable rights as specified in the constitution.

Be warned all you who dare to trespass on the rights of this American - you will be met with force. Whether I survive the confrontation matters not, what matters in this conflict is the very foundation on which this country was built, the UNALIENABLE rights of free and sovereign Americans.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 8259#18259

Congratulations, SubVet - you just earned yourself some sustained attention from the Department of Homeland Security!

SubVet, if you're reading this - you're a dumbass.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Another thing the Savage Submariner doesn't realize: you can't be done with your attempts at civility if you never made any to begin with.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Doktor Avalanche

SkankBeat chimes in with this little gem:
Pete can still sue the federal judge and federal lawyers personally for violating his due process and other rights, as well as fraud, both under the state and federal constitutions. I think he could file in the state court as a change in venue and use long-arm statute to bring in the government lawyers. Or use federal court again but perhaps choose a court in a different district. I am assuming both the federal judge and government lawyers committed the constitutional violations in Pete's state.

Once case is docketed, Pete could proceed with discovery to uncover the fraud on the court which federal court officers had covered up through abuse of process. Pete should be able to take depositions of grand jury members, as well as subpoena grand jury documents. Once evidence is put on the record, things could turn into a criminal proceeding. So far, colluding court officers have managed to keep the record "clean".
Jesus, Mary and Joseph...where do I begin?
Pete can still sue the federal judge and federal lawyers personally for violating his due process and other rights
Pete had his due process - he lost.
I think he could file in the state court as a change in venue and use long-arm statute to bring in the government lawyers
Are you f*%@!?^ serious?!? There are two sentences here:
I think
Nope, you lack all the necessary qualifications.
He could file in the state court as a change in venue and use long-arm statute to bring in the government lawyers
Ah, the International Shmoe standard! Three out of four sovrun loonies prefer the taste over their brand of shmoe.
Or use federal court again but perhaps choose a court in a different district.
Now we're getting warmer, but not quite. Y'see, he'd have to take this up with the Sixth Circuit again or move to another district. Since it's foreseeable he's going to end up in prison (possibly in another district), well...you might be on to something here, Skank.
I am assuming
Like I couldn't tell.
both the federal judge and government lawyers committed the constitutional violations in Pete's state.
I'm so glad you kids were here to listen to this: Authentic Sovrun Gibberish! And not only was it authentic, it displayed an intellectual vacuousness that's rarely seen in this day and age.
Pete could proceed with discovery to uncover the fraud on the court which federal court officers had covered up through abuse of process
WTF?!? If the assumption here is that the federal court committed fraud and is protecting The Big Secret then asking that same federal court, that evil federal court, to look into the evil it perpetrated against Petey is about as pointless as Maxi Pads in a men's prison.

Taken to its silliest conclusion, you're asking the criminal to investigate his crime.
Pete could proceed with discovery to uncover the fraud on the court which federal court officers had covered up through abuse of process.
See last paragraph.
Once evidence is put on the record, things could turn into a criminal proceeding. So far, colluding court officers have managed to keep the record "clean"
How do you figure there's going to be any criminal proceeding if the court officers are in collusion to supress the truth? Do you really believe that these evil bastards are going to tarnish their perfect, clean records for Pete's sake?

Wow, Skank...you and your brain trust are just so...wow. You slapdicks couldn't organize a pissing contest in a brewery.
Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Ahh. Another graduate of the Irwin Rommel Law School.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: Wow, Skank...you and your brain trust are just so...wow. You slapdicks couldn't organize a pissing contest in a brewery.
Or the short answer to SkankBeat; "No, he can't. Got sit in the corner, dumba..."
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

How about this one from Richardf614
The Supreme Court has never accepted a pro se case. You must be a member of the club to be heard. What does a plain ole common man know anyway?
Just off the top of my head, Gideon v. Wainwright.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_v._Wainwright
"From his prison cell at Florida State Prison, making use of the prison library and writing in pencil on prison stationery, Gideon appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court in a suit against the Secretary to the Florida Department of Corrections, Louie L. Wainwright. He argued that he had been denied counsel and, therefore, his Sixth Amendment rights, as applied to the states by the Fourteenth Amendment, had been violated."

It was only after cert had been granted that Abe Fortas was assigned to Gideon.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:SkankBeat chimes in with this little gem:
Hey, give the guy/girl a break. It's not easy to write two paragraphs in which every single thing you say is wrong.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doktor Avalanche

wserra wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:SkankBeat chimes in with this little gem:
Hey, give the guy/girl a break. It's not easy to write two paragraphs in which every single thing you say is wrong.
But he/she made it look so effortless.
Thule

Post by Thule »

And the Lostheads declare victory.
Dodobrain wrote:Detractors of CTC will claim it's a victory - BS. It's simply a numbers game and Pete's number is not big enough to warrant SCOTUS attention. The real victory is 245+ warriors in 46 states saying "We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore." We're not alone.
Doktor Avalanche

Thule wrote:And the Lostheads declare victory.
Dodobrain wrote:Detractors of CTC will claim it's a victory - BS. It's simply a numbers game and Pete's number is not big enough to warrant SCOTUS attention. The real victory is 245+ warriors in 46 states saying "We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore." We're not alone.
Only 245? Hell, you could get 55 more people and it'd be the Battle of Thermopylae all over again - only with less heroism and more fear-induced, uncontrolled pants crapping.

You guys wouldn't qualify for podunk village status with those numbers, nor could you populate even half of one federal prison in this country.
Thule

Post by Thule »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: Only 245? Hell, you could get 55 more people and it'd be the Battle of Thermopylae all over again - only with less heroism and more fear-induced, uncontrolled pants crapping.
The Tea Parties gathered between a few tens of thousands to half a million, depending on the source. Celebrating 245 signatures seems a bit silly.

To paraphrase J. Paul Getty; If you can count them, you don´t have a lot of followers.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Lost Horizon user 'Richard614' now offers spiritual advice:
[color=blue]Richard614[/color] wrote:Divine Intervention is what is taking place. Their power will be their poison. You are looking at the drama and neglecting that which is taking place behind the visible. The Mass Consciousness of the planet is rising, do you think this is by mistake? With every action there is an opposite reaction. Your cries are not new, the meek have been praying for relief from the chains of injustice for thousands of years. The Creator has not been blind to these cries, when the mass consciousness reaches it's peak the change takes place. You are priviledged to be living in these times as you will see the change take place. Do not say "woes me", but stand behind the short wall watching the drama, but do not become overwhelmed by it. What kind of world do you pray to see emerge from the chaos? Then create it now within yourself and that is what will be revealed to the world! Look not outside yourself for the answers to the world's problems, be the solution! Human BE-ing! What shall you show the world? FEAR? Or the creator that you truly are! Be that which you desire.

This is my message to all CTCers. You are not here by mistake and you have not acted on this knowledge by chance or fluke. All thoughts are not yours alone. In your times of silence think about what I have said here.

You needed to hear this at this moment in time. The words contain truth and an energy that shall feed you. The world yearns for truth and you are obligated to reveal it, if truth is within you.
I guess legal advice is not enough! Poor Richard must now dispense spiritual advice.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

cynicalflyer wrote:
Famspear wrote:EDIT: The user who apparently broke the news over there was "hughg."
Who then proceeded to post "I'd like to see the notes on that meeting." Either that's rhetorical, or he/she really doesn't get that deliberations are private.
But we can be pretty sure what the meeting was like:

Chief Justice: "No. 08-1399. United States versus Hendrickson. Anyone want to grant cert?

"Anyone?

"All right, No. 08-1400 ...."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

From the way the CTCers cheer each stage of the siege closing around them, they appear to be looking forward a replay of Stalingrad. Problem is, they have no equivalent of any of the conditions for victory, not fear of Stalin's displeasure, love of Mother Russia, training and experience, or endurance. Oh, and they don't have the requisite capacity for self sacrifice either.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule

Post by Thule »

LPC wrote: But we can be pretty sure what the meeting was like:

Chief Justice: "No. 08-1399. United States versus Hendrickson. Anyone want to grant cert?
"Anyone?
"All right, No. 08-1400 ...."
I happen to have a picture from said meeting;

Edit: Darn picture...
Last edited by Thule on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.