New Management at Scam.com

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: New Management at Scam.com

Post by webhick »

Emet wrote:But I believe someone already posted that this forum has a 100 post per thread limit.
It does. And when a discussion needs to continue beyond the 100 post limit and the thread has been locked, you can start a new thread.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Mike!

Post by Mike! »

Attention! If you are a former SCAM.COM member who has come here looking for greener pastures, and your membership is still in good standing, take a moment and take my poll there, titled 'How do you like the "New and Improved" SCAM.COM', please.
There are three choices.
() Love it!
() It stinks!
() It's changed?

http://208.86.2.42/showthread.php?p=934681#post934681

Thank you, back to our regularly scheduled programming...
ohein56

Post by ohein56 »

No_Moron_Here wrote:Alright Kerry, so I've stayed out of this and haven't responded on any thread in quite some time although the temptation has been overwhelming. Now you want to bring the dirty laundry into this, I will respond. YOU Kerry, removed three of the Send Out Cards threads while you were a mod. Yes, you did. Don't lie about it either.
Too funny! I can see you standing in an apron in your kitchen, with your hand on one hip, with your other hand waving your pointing finger at me while saying that...

"Yes, you did. Don't lie about it either, you effin Bi-atch!!!!" :naughty:

ROFL

Get off it!

WRONG!! I recall the conversation you and I had when we were still "pals", don't you? The one about that very subject, the SendOutCards thread & which one of us should remove or combine it, getting rid of the scam implication thread (cause you liked SOC then!), & combining it with the other. Don't you remember that?! The other one was one of the "mystery threads" that disappeared. Amazing.
No_Moron_Here wrote:The first one you deleted was in May of '09. I'm sorry, but I didn't capture the title of the thread. The second you deleted was "SOC is a Scam." The third and largest thread you deleted was "Send Out Cards is Doing Well." YOU deleted that thread on Dec. 23, 2009 with a time stamp of 10:23 p.m. I saw you on the thread while watching "Who is Online" and you were on that thread. It disappeared during that time and YOU were the only person on that thread. This is fact.
Proving NOTHING! I didn't delete ANY SOC thread. Sorry.
No_Moron_Here wrote:The only remaining thread on SOC is titled "sendoutcards.com is a scam." It's my OPINION that the only reason you didn't delete that thread is because you weren't bright enough to find it. Here it is along with the accusation that you deleted the other SOC thread. My response to that was post #7. Notice the date of my post. http://208.86.2.42/showthread.php?t=117992
Don't care what it looks like, it proves NOTHING. You deleted the thread in question and or combined it with one of the others. Don't know who deleted the other, nor do I care. & Yes, there's still one left.
No_Moron_Here wrote:Now that Len has suddenly become a heavy handed ADMIN and biased mod, you're having a heyday. But funny, he's deleting your posts right and left. Why? Because as usual, you have nothing to contribute. You never have. And you're still not. It's slam the poster and defend your idol, Len.
Why? Cause he's deleting the original "off topic" BS from a flaming troll, that I commented & pulled them up short for, hence my off topic response to theirs, was/ is deleted as well! Really simple concept.
No_Moron_Here wrote:You know exactly why you were banned by SBM and it was for the extremely offensive sexual reference which is not allowed.
Again!! Please show me the rules that indicate I was breaking any rules asking someone if they're a "gay felcher". SHOW ME, cause I CANNOT FIND THOSE RULES!!. I provided a link to the forum rules above, show me, please.
No_Moron_Here wrote:YOU get your facts straight and I strongly suggest that you shape up.
No, you get your facts straight & shape up! You're the one that's been banned from the forum for life, not me! ROFL
No_Moron_Here wrote:Len has no choice now but to enforce his new rules. You will not post on MLM.com or most of the other forums because no one there will put up with your slash and dash insolent posts.
Make up whatever story you like.
No_Moron_Here wrote:My guess is that although you paid for Len's program, he has no choice but to ban you for constantly being off-topic.
Funny, coming from someone that's been banned forever from scam.com. Why? Bonehead abuse of power & authority.
No_Moron_Here wrote: You can defend him all you want, but trust me, his days are numbered on scam.com also. Why? It's about money and the site traffic is down.
No, it isn't. Overall it's about the same, with the exception of 7 or 8 trolls. Why haven't the numbers increased here at Quatloos if the numbers leaving SCAM.com are so great?!? Insignificant numbers, that's why!
No_Moron_Here wrote:George is not going to tolerate that. The fighting between Len and Lady Mod is very amusing. My bet is on Lady Mod. She already chewed off his nads and has them hanging from her keychain. Today she bit off and swallowed his wanker.Better entertainment can't be found.
Gee, Nice imagery there Tom. Thanks, Mr. potty -mouth...ROFL

I'm glad you can at least drive by and just look. Kind of a one way street though, being banned for life & all, huh?

And I get banned for ONE MONTH for using the word "felcher". 2 funny!

ROFL

Kerry
Last edited by ohein56 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohein56

Post by ohein56 »

You'd better hurry up and get your digs in Tom. There's only 17, wait ...(16 now! :-) posts left and they're gonna close this "important" thread!
No_Moron_Here

Post by No_Moron_Here »

ohein56 wrote:
No_Moron_Here wrote:Alright Kerry, so I've stayed out of this and haven't responded on any thread in quite some time although the temptation has been overwhelming. Now you want to bring the dirty laundry into this, I will respond. YOU Kerry, removed three of the Send Out Cards threads while you were a mod. Yes, you did. Don't lie about it either.
Too funny! I can see you standing in an apron in your kitchen, with your hand on one hip, with your other hand waving your pointing finger at me while saying that...

ROFL

Get off it!

WRONG!! I recall the conversation you and I had when we were still "pals", don't you? The one about that very subject, the SendOutCards thread & which one of us should remove or combine it, getting rid of the scam implication thread (cause you liked SOC then!), & combining it with the other. Don't you remember that?! The other one was one of the "mystery threads" that disappeared. Amazing.
Kerry, you're 51. Act like it for a change. Christ, you come off as spoiled little 2 year old.

I remember that particular call very well. There were two threads on the first page for Send Out Cards. You said you didn't want to merge them because you were a mod that was involved in SOC. One of the titles was Send Out Cards Is Doing Well and the other was SOC Scam? You ASKED me to merge it and only leave the title of "Send Out Cards is Doing Well" which I did but I placed a "?" at the end. There were at the time 5 threads in total but those two were on the front page. You deleted a minimum of 2 SOC threads that magically disappeared while you were a mod.
No_Moron_Here wrote:The first one you deleted was in May of '09. I'm sorry, but I didn't capture the title of the thread. The second you deleted was "SOC is a Scam." The third and largest thread you deleted was "Send Out Cards is Doing Well." YOU deleted that thread on Dec. 23, 2009 with a time stamp of 10:23 p.m. I saw you on the thread while watching "Who is Online" and you were on that thread. It disappeared during that time and YOU were the only person on that thread. This is fact.
Yes, you did. You were such a dumb and lazy mod that you can't figure out that it SHOWS some of the threads that are deleted. There are tons of them and it shows some that are going back to eternity but do not show up as soft deleted. THAT is how I proved it. (That is not listed on the actual Moderator Control Panel which you probably looked at. It was on the User Panel.) YOU deleted it.
No_Moron_Here wrote:The only remaining thread on SOC is titled "sendoutcards.com is a scam." It's my OPINION that the only reason you didn't delete that thread is because you weren't bright enough to find it. Here it is along with the accusation that you deleted the other SOC thread. My response to that was post #7. Notice the date of my post. http://208.86.2.42/showthread.php?t=117992
Don't care what it looks like, it proves NOTHING. You deleted the thread in question and or combined it with one of the others. Don't know who deleted the other, nor do I care. & Yes, there's still one left.
Sure Kerry, I have every reason to lie to about it. I have no vested interest in SOC and never did. You are still in it and you told me you wanted the threads gone. After you had your meltdown (you remember the one) and resigned, you deleted the thread. I have never deleted any SOC thread or any thread that wasn't spam. I saw you were the only one reading it at the time and then bingo, it disappeared. Notice the time stamp. It took Zachary-George another week after you deleted the thread to finally remove from the mod list. There is no question that you deleted the thread(s). None.
No_Moron_Here wrote:Now that Len has suddenly become a heavy handed ADMIN and biased mod, you're having a heyday. But funny, he's deleting your posts right and left. Why? Because as usual, you have nothing to contribute. You never have. And you're still not. It's slam the poster and defend your idol, Len.
Why? Cause he's deleting the original "off topic" BS from a flaming troll, that I commented & pulled them up short for, hence my off topic response to theirs, was/ is deleted as well! Really simple concept.
Simple concept? No, he's not going through all of the other threads and doing that. He is not objective. I've only seen 2 threads that he's moderating. The rest are a free-for-all. Of course he's deleting some of your posts. You're an idiot and your nose is so far up his ass I'm surprised it doesn't touch his heart. That little program you bought from his must have had a section in about calling everyone a "troll" and how to avoid answering direct questions. I just hope you remember the conversation when you mentioned Len and I said I'd never heard of him. You gave me his website. I read it and then my response to you was, "Kerry, he's a douchebag. He's in it only for the money." He doesn't care about anything except Len. He wouldn't talk to you had you not PAID him.

No_Moron_Here wrote:You know exactly why you were banned by SBM and it was for the extremely offensive sexual reference which is not allowed.
Again!! Please show me the rules that indicate I was breaking any rules asking someone if they're a "gay felcher". SHOW ME, cause I CANNOT FIND THOSE RULES!!. I provided a link to the forum rules above, show me, please.
http://208.86.2.42/register.php "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." Satisfied? And you WERE a mod?
No_Moron_Here wrote:YOU get your facts straight and I strongly suggest that you shape up.
No, you get your facts straight & shape up! You're the one that's been banned from the forum for life, not me! ROFL
Are you sure you and Len aren't attached at the hip? The fact is, I RESIGNED and TWO WEEKS LATER, I was banned. Sort of hard to "fire" someone that quit two weeks prior and never logged on again. Of course Len continues to bring that up. Yes I was banned 2 weeks after I resigned and refused to ever log in again. He always leaves that part out as do you.
No_Moron_Here wrote:Len has no choice now but to enforce his new rules. You will not post on MLM.com or most of the other forums because no one there will put up with your slash and dash insolent posts.
Another intelligent response for the infamous Kerry. You were attacked by your own kind on MLM.com. Severely, I might add and then you left in a huff. That is why you only post on scam.com. But now you've come here, a board you said was a total waste of time and space. Yet you're here.
No_Moron_Here wrote:My guess is that although you paid for Len's program, he has no choice but to ban you for constantly being off-topic.
Funny, coming from someone that's been banned forever from scam.com. Why? Bonehead abuse of power & authority.
Bonehead? I would say that I garnered the respect of the members for attempting to protect them and the integrity of the board. You went down in flames. I quit. Remember when you banned Cal because "I can" and I told you that you couldn't? You did it anyway and he was reinstated. You sound more and more like Len every day. Why hasn't Len given you your "one warning?" You've violated his rules several times yet you're still there, your worthless posts being removed and all. He will eventually be forced to ban you IF he follows his own set of rules. Just today you posted how many irrelevant posts of no content?
No_Moron_Here wrote: You can defend him all you want, but trust me, his days are numbered on scam.com also. Why? It's about money and the site traffic is down.
No, it isn't. Overall it's about the same, with the exception of 7 or 8 trolls. Why haven't the numbers increased here at Quatloos if the numbers leaving SCAM.com are so great?!? Insignificant numbers, that's why!
Ah, there is that "T" word again. 7 or 8? Check out the members on line. Down, way down, and the likes of BorisZ even left. But you're there supporting your idol, Len the Forum Board Whore that's on more boards than Mars has manufactured M&Ms.
No_Moron_Here wrote:George is not going to tolerate that. The fighting between Len and Lady Mod is very amusing. My bet is on Lady Mod. She already chewed off his nads and has them hanging from her keychain. Today she bit off and swallowed his wanker.Better entertainment can't be found.

I'm glad you can at least drive by and just look. Kind of a one way street though, being banned for life & all, huh?

ROFL

Kerry
Compared to your glowing term which got you banned, I'd say that my language is quite mild. You deserved to be banned and you got it. I am not the one that banned you. You weren't saved this time by LM. She made that quite clear that she will not protect you again. Now you have Len as your saviour. That does seem to be working....but it did cost you $300, or was that $400?

And finally Kerry, I did stay loyal to you and everything you told me. Len outed you on purchasing his discs and crap. Not me. I kept it under my hat that you joined Yoli and said you were going to send it back. When you finally said you didn't care of what "secret" I had, that was my permission to uncover your lie about not being in Yoli. You were and you didn't send the crap back. Want to continue this? You'll lose. Just as with every single thing you've done in life so far. You can chance it if you care to. Or you could just let it die since had you not responded on here in the first place, I wouldn't have answered you. You'll just never learn. It seems that Len taught you that also or haven't you read the latest on the JREF boards and all of the others? He's been slaughtered on every board and no one respects him. Well, except for you.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

Owner of CompanyRespond to this report!

What's This?Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?
For the record
Scam.com - toronto (Canada)
SUBMITTED: Tuesday, May 04, 2010

POSTED: Tuesday, May 04, 2010
For the record I would like to first say I am personally a huge fan of ripoffreport.com. You are braver and bolder than me. Your level of integrity far outweighs me.

Secondly, I'd like to go on record stating my motivation for starting scam.com:

I have gotten ripped off and scammed more times than a human eye blinks in a day. I wanted a place to rant, a place to be heard. I am a very skilled SEO webmaster and knew that my cries would be heard.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THERE'S TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.

Scam.com was supposed to be a forum to openly debate; call companies out; keep the internet IN CHECK. Self-police if you will. Listen to ALL sides.

It turned into a monster that was tough to control. The site got hacked and attacked hundreds of times. The legal fees far outweighed any revenue it brought in. The real heroes of the site are the moderators. THEY keep the site somewhat pure (sometimes they use their own agenda), but at the end of the day, I owe them alot of praise. (Hopefully this rant will inspire them to see my point of view).

Do I like Google adwords?..... no, but that's the only way I can keep the site up. I have been in the negative for some years now. The last guy sold it to me with pending lawsuits. A wise man once said, "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet ", and scam.com is the case. I can't make everyone happy. I CAN OFFER FREEDOM OF SPEECH though. Only the ignorant complain. People that are truly open minded are not phased by a difference of opinion, they welcome intellectual debate.

I manage thousands of websites. Some I am proud of, other's I am not. SCAM.COM will be my most proudest project even if it makes me homeless. I believe that the United States is the greatest country in the world, where anyone can achieve ANYTHING with hard work. I believe George Bush Jr should be sentenced to death for war crimes and lying to the American people. I believe Obama is the light at the end of the tunnel, if people would just EDUCATE themselves on ISSUES, not Republican propaganda.

So what I am saying is: leave me out of this, let the site go in the direction it needs to. i will be putting a "?" at the end of my logo and state that "websites listed on scam.com do not necessarily mean they are scams, you decide".

Here's my rebuttal, take it or leave it.
USANAWatchDog

Post by USANAWatchDog »

Just want to throw this out there:

Len Clements was the number one person complaining about the Scam.com forum pulling up near the top of every search for an MLM company that included the word "Scam" with it.

I believe Len Clements threatened to sue the owner of Scam.com (George Dranichak) and threatened to gather the backing of several MLM companies. I believe that a settlement was made and the deal was two things.

1) Len Clements be granted ADMIN status at the Scam.com forum so no moderator could remove him.

2) The domain name "Scam.com" be removed so it does not dominate the search engines when typing in a MLM company name followed by "scam". This is why the IP address 208.86.2.42 is all that is allowed now.

It has been Len's mission to rid the internet of MLM critics and their opinions. What a better place to cleanse than scam.com, umm, I mean 208.86.2.42

IF my above two points above are not true, then I invite George Dranichak to this forum to explain what really happened.
No_Moron_Here

Post by No_Moron_Here »

USANAWatchDog wrote:
IF my above two points above are not true, then I invite George Dranichak to this forum to explain what really happened.
Hahahahahahahaha! Good luck with that. George is too busy with his "I manage thousands of websites." What he fails to mention is that they're all porn websites. Those sites bring in the cash. Scam.com does not. He could care less. He's a man of many names and many lies. But this will all come to light soon enough along with the proof. And a lot of proof there is.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

We'll likely never know the real details. The owner of the site I'm sure isn't talking, and as for Lenny, he's an acknowledged liar and outright bullshitter, so anything he says has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Thanks SBM for that update on ripoffreports. If that's the real owner of scam.com posting that rebuttal, he's replying to a 5 yr old post.

Of course, I had a few questions to ask the owner about what he posted, but whether or not they'll post what I submitted remains to be seen. :whistle:
Emet

Post by Emet »

I have a few questions:

1. Who was Lennie complaining to about scam.com?
2. I tried searching Yoli scam and scam.com came up first. Has anyone noticed a change with other MLMs? MLM scam brings up mlmwatch.org first.
3, What kind of legal threat could Lennie have made?
4. Why would the owner of scam.com bow to Lennie whether or not there was a threat of legal action? Could it be as simple the owner really doesn't care?
5. Everyone always refers to Zach/George. Are they one and the same? (no, according to this post):
http://208.86.2.42/showpost.php?p=935703&postcount=32
6. How do the url numbers vs. the url name affect a google search?

Well that may have been more than a few... but if anyone can answer any of them, I would be grateful.
Thanks.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Emet wrote:I have a few questions:

5. Everyone always refers to Zach/George. Are they one and the same? (no, according to this post):
http://208.86.2.42/showpost.php?p=935703&postcount=32

Well that may have been more than a few... but if anyone can answer any of them, I would be grateful.
Thanks.
For starts, you don't think George will admit he's Zachary, do you?

Read his post on ripoffreports carefully. He's saying he's the original owner.

Take this post Scam.com being sold
Where the H*** is Liasbo, Liasbo? That is SUPPOSEDLY the location of the
registered new owner of this website. (Post #28)
an ip check on him reveals it's a canadian isp...

saturnsc2 - Super Moderator (Post #29)
And many, many more clues.

Same guy.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Just check Domain Tools, there have been a total of two registrars for Scam.com since 1994. One of them was Daedalus Howell and his SOCO Arts and Media magazine and then sometime in late 2002 Mr. Howell sold the site to the second registrar, the current owner of scam.com. If George sold the site to "Zachary" he never transferred the domain registration.
ohein56

SCAM.COM

Post by ohein56 »

[Ahem. This is the thread you were supposed to post to. As has been said, no one will be banned for misposting, nor posts (spellcheck corrected) deleted -- Arthur Rubin]

Since you closed the other thread, here's my response to Tom's(NoMoronHere) Last post on that thread. Some of the quote's got a little confusing, but you get the message. Now, will I get banned for posting off topic when the thread that it pertains to was closed? About SCAM.COM, the name of this thread; or will Tom be banned, deleted, or both?!

Who cares.

Bye

KLH
~~~~~~
ohein56 wrote:

ROFL

Get off it!

No_Moron_Here wrote:Kerry, you're 51. Act like it for a change. Christ, you come off as spoiled little 2 year old.
Really! You're the one whining about not getting his way, not me!
No_Moron_Here wrote:I remember that particular call very well. There were two threads on the first page for Send Out Cards. You said you didn't want to merge them because you were a mod that was involved in SOC. One of the titles was Send Out Cards Is Doing Well and the other was SOC Scam? You ASKED me to merge it and only leave the title of "Send Out Cards is Doing Well" which I did but I placed a "?" at the end. There were at the time 5 threads in total but those two were on the front page. You deleted a minimum of 2 SOC threads that magically disappeared while you were a mod.
That last sentence there, is a LIE. I NEVER deleted any SOC threads, period.
No, it isn't. It's BS. What does it matter regardless!?
No_Moron_Here wrote:
Yes, you did. You were such a dumb and lazy mod that you can't figure out that it SHOWS some of the threads that are deleted. There are tons of them and it shows some that are going back to eternity but do not show up as soft deleted. THAT is how I proved it. (That is not listed on the actual Moderator Control Panel which you probably looked at. It was on the User Panel.) YOU deleted it.
Link please...Lying bag of crap.
No_Moron_Here wrote:
Funny. BFD, who brought up the SOC threads disappearing in the first place? YOU. BFD. No one really cares Tom. Not even me. Cry me a river.
No_Moron_Here wrote:Sure Kerry, I have every reason to lie to about it. I have no vested interest in SOC and never did. You are still in it and you told me you wanted the threads gone. After you had your meltdown (you remember the one) and resigned, you deleted the thread. I have never deleted any SOC thread or any thread that wasn't spam. I saw you were the only one reading it at the time and then bingo, it disappeared. Notice the time stamp. It took Zachary-George another week after you deleted the thread to finally remove from the mod list. There is no question that you deleted the thread(s). None.
Blah, blah, blah blah...grow up, you sound like a whining two year old.
No_Moron_Here wrote:Simple concept? No, he's not going through all of the other threads and doing that. He is not objective. I've only seen 2 threads that he's moderating. The rest are a free-for-all. Of course he's deleting some of your posts. You're an idiot and your nose is so far up his ass I'm surprised it doesn't touch his heart. That little program you bought from his must have had a section in about calling everyone a "troll" and how to avoid answering direct questions. I just hope you remember the conversation when you mentioned Len and I said I'd never heard of him. You gave me his website. I read it and then my response to you was, "Kerry, he's a douchebag. He's in it only for the money." He doesn't care about anything except Len. He wouldn't talk to you had you not PAID him.
Are you lying on the floor kicking & screaming, having a tantrum here? I wouldn't be surprised.

[/quote]
No_Moron_Here wrote:http://208.86.2.42/register.php "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." Satisfied? And you WERE a mod?
Sorry, your link didn't work, no surprise there, silly man. If you did have a link stating this, "you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.", PutItOutThereBaby, your pet "pitbull", would have been banned for life long ago.

Am I "Satisfied?" Actually yes. I Don't miss you & your hateful friends there at all. It's actually rather civil over there, now that you've left as the hall monitor, taking all your hate along with you.
No_Moron_Here wrote:
No_Moron_Here wrote:Are you sure you and Len aren't attached at the hip? The fact is, I RESIGNED and TWO WEEKS LATER, I was banned. Sort of hard to "fire" someone that quit two weeks prior and never logged on again. Of course Len continues to bring that up. Yes I was banned 2 weeks after I resigned and refused to ever log in again. He always leaves that part out as do you.
OK, I'll remember that, you resigned, THEN you got banned for life because you overstepped the boundaries of your authority. Just desserts.

Although I do have to admit, you resigning first doesn't make the fact that you got banned for life two weeks later any less of a joyous occasion. I'm still wholly "satisfied" at the way things came together.
No_Moron_Here wrote:
Tom, hello, you're not a moderator ANY MORE. You don't get to scold anyone about their off topic posts ANY MORE. Are we clear?
No_Moron_Here wrote:
Another intelligent response for the infamous Kerry. You were attacked by your own kind on MLM.com. Severely, I might add and then you left in a huff. That is why you only post on scam.com. But now you've come here, a board you said was a total waste of time and space. Yet you're here.
So what?! There are only two threads I give a hoot about, as it's sooo fun carving you up with what really happened!
No_Moron_Here wrote:
Bonehead? I would say that I garnered the respect of the members for attempting to protect them and the integrity of the board.
Before you left, that board had very little integrity. Hate? yep it had lots & lots of bigotry, hate & pissing contests, but very little integrity. JMO
No_Moron_Here wrote:
It's noice to know that you monitor everyone's posts so closely. BUT YOU CAN'T POST A RESPONSE, because you've been banned for LIFE!
No_Moron_Here wrote:You went down in flames.
And like the Phoenix, I rose from the ashes.
No_Moron_Here wrote: I quit.
Unlike the Phoenix you won't be rising from the ashes any time soon at scam.com, you can only hope for a response here, cause you've been banned for LIFE!
No_Moron_Here wrote:Remember when you banned Cal because "I can" and I told you that you couldn't? You did it anyway and he was reinstated.
So what?! How far back are you going to go grasping for a straw for some footing?

BFD

It was a banning free-for-all throughout the forum at that time, don't you recall? There was a mass evacuation from the site people were banning others for NO REASON WHATSOEVER!
I was following "their" lead, and knew that he'd be re-instated quickly, I was curious to see how long it would take him, and that's the truth, and that's the end of it! BFD
No_Moron_Here wrote:You sound more and more like Len every day. Why hasn't Len given you your "one warning?" You've violated his rules several times yet you're still there, your worthless posts being removed and all. He will eventually be forced to ban you IF he follows his own set of rules. Just today you posted how many irrelevant posts of no content?
Tell me, just how many were there?!
No_Moron_Here wrote:
No_Moron_Here wrote:Ah, there is that "T" word again. 7 or 8? Check out the members on line. Down, way down, and the likes of BorisZ even left. But you're there supporting your idol, Len the Forum Board Whore that's on more boards than Mars has manufactured M&Ms.
More hate and sexual insults. Interesting, Tom.

BorisZ left?!
No_Moron_Here wrote:

ROFL

Kerry
No_Moron_Here wrote:Compared to your glowing term which got you banned, I'd say that my language is quite mild. You deserved to be banned and you got it.
Really!? You STILL haven't shown me the link to the rules that you described cause these rules RIGHT HERE;
http://208.86.2.42/showthread.php?t=116725 , don't say anything like that at all, do they?!
No_Moron_Here wrote:I am not the one that banned you.
The firsyt time you were for practically NOTHING, for two days.
No_Moron_Here wrote: You weren't saved this time by LM. She made that quite clear that she will not protect you again. Now you have Len as your saviour. That does seem to be working....but it did cost you $300, or was that $400?
It was around $300.00, and worth every cent, and more.
No_Moron_Here wrote:And finally Kerry, I did stay loyal to you and everything you told me.
Loyal? You my ex-"friend", don't know the meaning of the word.
No_Moron_Here wrote:Len outed you on purchasing his discs and crap.
What "discs & crap" are you talking about? You don't know what you're talking about, again. Nice try/guess.

Wait, don't answer that, I don't care, nor do I want to answer you about this, as it's none of your flipping business on what & how I spend my money. Take your nosey-nose and stick it where it smells the worst. Take a hike!
No_Moron_Here wrote:Not me. I kept it under my hat that you joined Yoli and said you were going to send it back.]/quote]I told you I was CONSIDERING sending it back, obviously I din't. So what, it's my business, not yours.
No_Moron_Here wrote: When you finally said you didn't care of what "secret" I had, that was my permission to uncover your lie about not being in Yoli.
I NEVER lied about being in Yoli or not. To say otherwise is a lie on your part. It was gone over ENDLESSLY on the forum and you know that.
No_Moron_Here wrote: You were and you didn't send the crap back. Want to continue this? You'll lose.
How is that, when you're losing more and more ground by the second grasping for insignificant straw, pointing to rules that DO NOT EXIST! What can I say, you haven't won anything. SORRY.
No_Moron_Here wrote:Just as with every single thing you've done in life so far. You can chance it if you care to. Or you could just let it die since had you not responded on here in the first place, I wouldn't have answered you. You'll just never learn.
Put up or shut up, bigot.
No_Moron_Here wrote: It seems that Len taught you that also or haven't you read the latest on the JREF boards and all of the others? He's been slaughtered on every board and no one respects him. Well, except for you.
Yes hatred and cynicism seem fashionable in some of the darker less know places of the internet, doesn't it?

"Slaughtered"? Hardly, "exposed" would be a better term for it, as cynics, & NOT skeptics?

I'll let you have the last word Tom.

This is getting old, like you.

Too bad we couldn't see eye to eye on this and had a falling out, I enjoyed some of our conversations. But you just had to go & get on an authority trip, trying to "protect me" from evil Ol' Len & MLM.

YOU are the one that blew it, not me. The proof's in the pudding...

Signing off...

Bye! It's been fun, or I wouldn't have played.

Kerry
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

Kerry,

Sojustask told the Mods in PM that sexually oriented language was not permitted, nor were constant flaming and off topic posts to be permitted. Other well run boards have reasonable guidlelines that are enforced as well. You might ruminate over the idea of using good judgment!

Soapboxmom
Emet

Post by Emet »

soapboxmom wrote:Kerry,

Sojustask told the Mods in PM that sexually oriented language was not permitted, nor were constant flaming and off topic posts to be permitted. Other well run boards have reasonable guidlelines that are enforced as well. You might ruminate over the idea of using good judgment!

Soapboxmom
Why would he? Apparently his latest flaming post here was originally posted in the MLM forums, and moved down here, where it belongs.

He keeps saying good bye here and keeps coming back. A quick scan of his posts reveals he came here to defend Lennie after the FDI released it's report on USANA. Then nothing that I can see until the scam.com thread was started. Perhaps he was sent from the kingdom to here on a mission...

I wonder if he ever read the rules of this board???
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Wow... so out of all the people here whining and complaining about George only Doc and I have the guts to actually ask him about it. Since I knew I wasn't likely to get an answer, I PM'd LM about it. George had a legitimate reason for faking the sale of the site and LM agreed to try and help him do this. It had nothing to do with the actual posters on the site. What it had to do with was the overwhelming amount of attorneys contacting him and threatening legal action against him. He figured if he "sold" the site that the lawyers wouldn't bother him anymore and would instead go on a manhunt for "Zac".

It's funny the answers you can get if you just bother asking. I personally don't have a big problem with this reason and can understand why someone would choose to do such a thing.