What you're swearing to when you sign a 1040

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:...I have not even bothered proving...
But that is the issue in a nutshell. You have not bothered to prove what you assert. If you did ever set out to do so, you probably would be very disconcerted by what you discover.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:...I have not even bothered proving...
But that is the issue in a nutshell. You have not bothered to prove what you assert. If you did ever set out to do so, you probably would be very disconcerted by what you discover.
I think that maybe it is because you are so original as to choose that silly "V" logo for your avatar.
SilverSopp wrote:"Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete."

Yep, you misread it. It's not that uncommon of a mistake though.
Some of you are so helter skelter to the truth, I am actually starting to think you might genuinely think I am crazy...

Regards,

David Merrill.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I am SO happy to kill this thread.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.