Out laws legal services

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
scooterdog223

Out laws legal services

Post by scooterdog223 »

Seems these jag-offs shut down their forum. I've been on fire over Mike Avery and his band of missfits for 3 long years.

I've beat them down repeatedly on "legal" topics(all of which they promote as the icing on the cake)

I've reported them to the BBB, which seems equally as worthless, and finally the FBI(several times, as well as sucky site 1 & 2) Perhaps my tax dollars are finally working!
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Avery has not gone unnoticed at the federal level.
scooterdog223

Post by scooterdog223 »

Demosthenes wrote:Avery has not gone unnoticed at the federal level.
I know, I made a complaint to the FBI in Florida after he ripped me off.

I don't think that place is what it once was. At one time, I believe they were very helpfull. But, like lawyers, doctors, and so on, I guess over time it all just comes down to money.

I find that to be a little bit sad, as people who can't afford a shyster need other options, not like sui juris 1 & 2, but a service that has people who have been in the court room doing this for years.

Maybe it's not Mike himself. Could be some of the people who work for him. He's a smart guy, I'll give credit where credit is due. But when your prices are far above what the average shyster tries to scam you for, I don't have much use for people like that.
Codee

Post by Codee »

Yeah they suck. Everyone over there is an idiot at outlaws.
David Merrill

I can help them!

Post by David Merrill »

Who are you talking about? Could you please link me to the website?

I can help them get on track.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://www.averyassociateslaw.com/
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: I can help them!

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:I can help them get on track.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Codee wrote:Yeah they suck. Everyone over there is an idiot at outlaws.
Michael Avery acted as Ed Brown's paralegal throughout his criminal trial. His advice, of course, was a disaster.
David Merrill

Save Ed Brown!

Post by David Merrill »

http://www.averyassociateslaw.com/

This guy? The guy with the closed down website linked?

Cool photo Wesley Marc.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: I can help them!

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

wserra wrote:
David Merrill wrote:I can help them get on track.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was flipped the other way before Davey got hold of it.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Welcome Lawprof!!

Post by David Merrill »

I think you might be getting a taste by now...
Nikki

Re: Welcome Lawprof!!

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:I think you might be getting a taste by now...
Self nominating for FrikingTardOfTheYear
David Merrill

forward please

Post by David Merrill »

Well whoever this guy is, please forward this post...

[quote]You might want to check that the liens are filed properly by NH law.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uniform/vol7.html#fedln

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/htm ... 54-B-2.htm

[quote][b]Section 454-B:2[/b]

454-B:2 Place of Filing. –

I. Notices of liens, certificates, and other notices affecting federal tax liens or other federal liens including without limitation releases, subordinations, refiled notices, and discharges shall be filed in accordance with this chapter.

II. Notices of liens upon real property for obligations payable to the United States and certificates and notices affecting the liens, including without limitation, releases, subordinations, refiled notices and discharges, shall be filed in the registry of deeds of the county in which the real property subject to the liens is situated. The register of deeds shall receive, record, and index the same in accordance with RSA 478.

III. Notices of federal liens upon personal property, [Like the Brown's alleged lien.] whether tangible or intangible, for obligations payable to the United States, certificates, and notices affecting the liens shall be filed in the office of the secretary of state. In addition, certificates and notices affecting federal liens previously filed in a city or town clerk's office [b]shall be filed in the office of the secretary of state[/b].

Source. 1988, 116:1. 2001, 102:54, eff. June 26, 2001. 2005, 219:1, eff. Jan. 1, 2006.[/quote]

Oops! The IRS misfiled the federal tax lien against the Browns!

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... -000-.html

Do you suppose that is what it means when they say [b]Under state law[/b]? You see Scoop; there are people around here who believe that if the IRS agent chooses this to the US district court venue, they do not have to abide by the state stipulations for process...

[quote](f) [b]Place for filing notice; form[/b]

(1) [b]Place for filing[/b]

The notice referred to in subsection (a) shall be filed—

(A) Under State laws

(i) Real property In the case of real property, in [u]one[/u] office within the State (or the county, or other governmental subdivision), [u]as designated by the laws of such State[/u], in which the property subject to the lien is situated; and

(ii) Personal property In the case of personal property, whether tangible or intangible, in [u]one[/u] office within the State (or the county, or other governmental subdivision), [u]as designated by the laws of such State[/u], in which the property subject to the lien is situated, except that State law merely conforming to or reenacting Federal law establishing a national filing system does not constitute a second office for filing as designated by the laws of such State; or

(B) With clerk of district court

In the office of the clerk of the United States district court for the judicial district in which the property subject to the lien is situated, whenever the State has not by law designated one office which meets the requirements of subparagraph (A); or...[/quote]

You will probably agree that this pretty much lets the Browns off the hook.

Regards,

David Merrill. [/quote]
Doktor Avalanche

Nikki wrote:
David Merrill wrote:I think you might be getting a taste by now...
Self nominating for FrikingTardOfTheYear
Hasn't he held that position before?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

[quote="Doktor Avalanche"][quote="Nikki"][quote="David Merrill"]I think you might be getting a taste by now...[/quote]

Self nominating for FrikingTardOfTheYear[/quote]

Hasn't he held that position before?[/quote]

Like I have said before; Demosthenes is a lousy moderator:

[quote="Demosthenes"]I'm doing my damnedest to start monitoring and deleting David's attempts to hijack every thread and make this forum "All David, all the time". But I gotta let him post if you are going to the same threads to make fun of him.

It's up to you guys.[/quote]

Regards,

David Merrill.
Doktor Avalanche

Actually, Davey's "help" to get them "on track" would look a lot like this:

Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

David, when you post, be sure to remove the checkmark in front of Disable BBCode in this post. You're defeating your own formatting. You should only have to do this once.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nope. It was probably Joey and he tripped the switch globally in my Profile.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

David Merrill wrote:Nope. It was probably Joey and he tripped the switch globally in my Profile.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nope. Your profile shows that BBCode is allowed.