How will the Brown stand-off end?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

How will the Brown standoff end?

Total votes: 0

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

How will the Brown stand-off end?

Post by Joey Smith »

Vote early, vote often.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Way too many good choices.

But you left out:

Bob Schulz will file a petition with Congress and then ask the Browns to send him donations.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Elaine will spend many, many years in jail, thinking about that fateful moment when she said, "Sure Ed, I guess we'll try it your way".

Ed will spend many, many years in jail, improving on his Manson imitation until you can no longer tell the original from the copy. Eventually, medical science will discover a cure for all of the brain damage caused by the pesticides he inhaled as an exterminator, but it will be too late for Ed.

BTW, I still predict that Ed will get tasered in the local supermarket while trying to decide between Ho-Hos and Ding-Dongs. :twisted: Elaine will then surrender peacefully.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

I doubt that Elaine would psychologically survive the combination of prison and the lack of Ed dictating her every action.

Ed is the guy who gets beat up because he refuses to give up his seat in the cafeteria to those who have been there longer.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Joey Smith wrote:I doubt that Elaine would psychologically survive the combination of prison and the lack of Ed dictating her every action.

Ed is the guy who gets beat up because he refuses to give up his seat in the cafeteria to those who have been there longer.
There are women in prison who would be more than happy to play the role of Ed. That's good (that she has an Ed substitute) and bad for Elaine. On the other hand, maybe her cellmate will treat her better and she'll regain some self-esteem.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Maybe she'll write a book about how she was a victim of Ed's monmania and psychological domination. It'll be an Oprah recommendation, and then a Lifetime movie.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4