Lentz, Karl

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Lentz, Karl

Post by notorial dissent »

In PH's case it looks like the children are following in their parent's self destructive path.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Oh god, I can't believe I almost missed this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXNmH5woGx4

Karl has put up a video of him arguing with the prosecutor in Frank's case arguing that Frank had the right to sexually abuse children in the privacy of his own home.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I just can't bring myself to watch this, but for anyone who did:

Did Karl actually admit to the state's attorney...that Frank sexually abused Karl's daughter? And then proceed to argue with said attorney that Frank should be able to sexually abuse children because it was in private?

Beyond being beyond sick, wouldn't that also be evidence against Frank at trial?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I guess technically it's more nuanced than that. He's saying IF Frank did it, he can't be jailed. The prosecutor does his best to explain why that's wrong. Then Karl keeps asking the prosecutor to show him the pictures, prosecutor explains that he can't and that he'll have to go to the trial to see the evidence. Karl interprets the fact that the prosecutor won't show him the pictures of sexual abuse that therefore it must not exist and says that he'll be defending Frank. And then there's some discussion that Karl's defense of Frank is why the kids aren't allowed to see Karl.

He also put up one where he's talking to the social worker that's dealing with his kids. Karl keeps arguing that he never lost custody of his kids. The social worker pulls out the court order that gave his mom custody of his kids, at which point Karl argues the court order is invalid because it's not "time stamped". The poor woman takes about an hour of Karl's abuse while trying to explain to him that he needs to talk to the court not her.

Ironically, I suspect that Karl or his ex-wife could have gotten the kids back a year ago but his ignorance of the law has meant the kids have been with a foster family for a year.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Ah, I see. Wellp just more of the "usual" Karl insanity then.

I wonder what Karl's excuse will be when we have the trial and Frank is found guilty?
notorial dissent

Oh, he'll have one, never fear, it was all a fraud or some such. Karl is a great believer in that whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is beyond the reach of any law, and that children are property. He is a truly disgusting specimen of what ever he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Bit of a hiccup. Frank's case is now delayed to January. There was a letter filed from what might be Frank's attorney, an M. Hallahan.
notorial dissent

Yeah, I'll be a bit of a hiccup, I'm sure Frank's lawyer is looking to be shed of a client ASAP. I know Karl was making noises earlier that I didn't think boded well for step daddy.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Figure we have to update the thread.

Frank Russo, Karl's step-father, plead guilty to the charges of aggravated sexual assault.

Fresh from court victory Karl has new clients in Texas who are facing criminal charges for selling mislabeled diet pills:
http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementAct ... 533725.htm

Apparently Lentz was in Texas with the couple when they were served with a warrant after Karl's material failed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHx33yBdjWU
notorial dissent

I think Karl will be the perfect legal aid for that bunch, kind of like they deserve each other actually.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Fogbow is apparently way better at Google than I am. Turns out Vanessa and Elias' house was put up for foreclosure sale last week, so that would explain why they called Karl and paid him to drive down to Texas.

Vanessa and Eli also sued the FDA and the special agents in charge of the investigation of their business last year, the case was transferred to federal court and dismissed in December:

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FDC ... D%20MAN%20[VANE%20ELI]%20v.%20LIBBY?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The trial for Karl's client, Paul Gratton, starts March 17th at 9 a.m.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Paul was found guilty of 5 of 6 counts today:

http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/federa ... ted-states
notorial dissent

Gee, another great win for Karl and one of his clients. :sarcasmon:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Update on the Corpus Christi couple, they were indicted on 15 counts of selling mislabeled drugs, arrested and released on bond:

https://www.scribd.com/document/345193051/Indictment
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay so Karl's client/victim from Tennessee was supposed to have his sentencing today at 2:30 p.m., however at the time of writing this post, the docket doesn't show that the sentencing took place and I can't find news articles of the sentencing. For context, this is the guy I'm talking about:

http://fox17.com/news/local/murfreesbor ... -silencers
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote:Okay so Karl's client/victim from Tennessee was supposed to have his sentencing today at 2:30 p.m., however at the time of writing this post, the docket doesn't show that the sentencing took place and I can't find news articles of the sentencing. For context, this is the guy I'm talking about:

http://fox17.com/news/local/murfreesbor ... -silencers
In case anyone was wondering why the English might sell silencers, they are used for pest control presumably so you can get several vermin in one session instead of them all "legging it" at the first shot.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote:Okay so Karl's client/victim from Tennessee was supposed to have his sentencing today at 2:30 p.m., however at the time of writing this post, the docket doesn't show that the sentencing took place and I can't find news articles of the sentencing.
Had a look round and he filed this 24th Aug:
I, Paul Gratton, immediately motion to stay this case until the Honourable Court establish,
on the record, jurisdiction in this case.
Until all jursidictional issues are settled, I, Paul Gratton, do not consent to the sentencing report, or
to the Government response to the sentencing report. I evoke my right to answer sentencing
matters until after Jursidictional issues have been adjudicated.
Which sounds a bit SovCit IMHO. Still looking into it. Something happened 11th Oct but I can't see the document without PACER or similar.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That’s my bad for not updating the thread. The sentencing was rescheduled to an unknown date, I read the docket wrong.

I’m also being told that Karl’s buddy Gus Breton is back in court over some child support issue I haven’t checked out yet.
morrand

Post by morrand »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Something happened 11th Oct but I can't see the document without PACER or similar.
Docket #249 was filed on October 11 by the U.S. Attorney, and is the government's request to schedule a sentencing hearing:

5. This matter is ripe for resolution. And the government, which has been fielding the defendant’s pro se filings for a year and a half, is eager to bring this case to a resolution.

WHEREFORE, the government respectfully requests that the Court schedule a sentencing hearing in this case at its earliest convenience.
---
Morrand