John McAfee

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

John McAfee

Post by Jeffrey »

Should we start a thread on him? Looks like he's got some tax court issues coming up shortly:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-mcafee- ... -of-tweets
"I have not filed a tax return for 8 years," McAfee wrote before calling taxes illegal and complaining about government services. He noted that he lives off the money made from McAfee Inc. - the company he founded and resigned from in 1994 - and called himself a "prime target" for the IRS before writing "Here I am."

In another tweet, McAfee likened the tax agency to the Nazi SS and said its beginnings are rooted as an intimidation arm of the government during Prohibition. He cited the Civil War period as an example to abolish the income tax: "prior to the civil war there was no income tax, yet we managed. Stay tuned for the truth."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: John McAfee

Post by notorial dissent »

McAfee is another example of a very smart man (apparently) in one area and a colossal fool in others. He has been working towards this for quite a long time. He may well finally be getting his wish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

He [ . . . ] called himself a "prime target" for the IRS before writing "Here I am."
As in "come and get me, copper!".

:roll:

I recall that Larken Rose made the same kind of statement. I hope, for John's sake, that this works out better for John than it did for Barkin' Larken.

Otherwise, I'll have to be thinking up limericks for John some day. And we all know what that means...…..

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:44 pm McAfee is another example of a very smart man (apparently) in one area and a colossal fool in others. He has been working towards this for quite a long time. He may well finally be getting his wish.
The Germans call this kind of person a "fachidiot".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:33 pmOtherwise, I'll have to be thinking up limericks for John some day. And we all know what that means...…..
Q loses readers?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I recall that Larken Rose made the same kind of statement. I hope, for John's sake, that this works out better for John than it did for Barkin' Larken.

Otherwise, I'll have to be thinking up limericks for John some day. And we all know what that means...…..
After that comment we're all praying for John.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

there's a ponzi pimp in Washington state quoting him. I guess to justify stealing from others and not claiming it.
notorial dissent

Famspear wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:33 pm
He [ . . . ] called himself a "prime target" for the IRS before writing "Here I am."
As in "come and get me, copper!".

:roll:

:|
Yeah, Crazy McAfee is beginning to sound just like Barkin' Larkin. He's got his eggstruh speshul bright white short with the bright red circles on, and he's taken out the giant economy really really stupid bill board saying prime sucker come get me, I've got lots of money for fines. He may just parlay that fortune he made into a for real genuine pittance. He certainly hasn't done anything else worthwhile since then.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The McAfee 2020 Campaign is, as of this day, in exile. I am being charged with using Crypto Cuttencies in criminal acts against the U. S. Government. More videos coming shortly. Stay tuned.
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/stat ... 39490?s=20

Quicker than expected.
notorial dissent

At least he has a valid reason for the paranoia now, THEY are after him.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Seems timely.

John McAfee: The Millionaire Madman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOccw3U4goU
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

John McAfee (@officialmcafee) Tweeted:
All I wanted was to be left alone. I paid tens of millions of dollars in taxes ane received only the condescension of Federal employees, when i needed services, in return. I chose to pay no more. This is my crime. You should have left me alone.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/stat ... 34146?s=20

Could be something, could be nothing.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:03 am John McAfee (@officialmcafee) Tweeted:
All I wanted was to be left alone. I paid tens of millions of dollars in taxes ane received only the condescension of Federal employees, when i needed services, in return. I chose to pay no more. This is my crime. You should have left me alone.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/stat ... 34146?s=20

Could be something, could be nothing.

finally confessing to snuffing out the neighbor?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

An interesting Twitter feed in regards to the people who are egging McAfee on - not unlike those people standing around the bottom of a tall building yelling "jump" to the guy standing on the ledge. At least one person had the intestinal fortitude to tell Mcafee that, in response to his claim that he didn't receive the services he was entitled to for the tens of millions he paid in taxes, that "...you know that taxes don't work that way..."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Where is the crazy software person hiding out these days?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He's claiming that Bahamanian officials are conspiring with the IRS so contextually I would assume the Bahamas.
notorial dissent

I thought we had extradition and tax treaties with the Bahamas.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

The Behind the Bastards did a two-part episode on McAfee a while back. Highly recommended listening.

https://www.behindthebastards.com/podca ... nymore.htm
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:36 am I thought we had extradition and tax treaties with the Bahamas.
The US has a Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) with the Bahamas, dating from 2002 or 2003.

There is also an extradition treaty between the US and the Bahamas, dating from the 1990s. Article 2(1) of that treaty sets out a the standard "dual criminality" test, which provides for extradition with respect to any crimes which are offenses (punishable by at least one year in prison) in both countries.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Well here is a vid of john. He can help uninstall mcafee antivirus. I highly recomend this even if you use an alternate antivirus.

https://youtu.be/bKgf5PaBzygl

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....