Phil Hart

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Phil Hart

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Something tells me in Hart's mind he's a winner; the evil gubmint has spent far more than they'll ever recover from the sale of that property.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:...Philip Hart's home near Athol, Idaho,...
Somehow it seems appropriate that Hart is from Athol...and probably explains why he acts like one.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:
Famspear wrote:...Philip Hart's home near Athol, Idaho,...
Somehow it seems appropriate that Hart is from Athol...and probably explains why he acts like one.
Oh, thometimeth we can be tho inthenthitive, Mithter Obtherver! Don't you know that we might be hurting the Pheelingth of Mithter Phrivolouth Phrequent Philer Phil?

Uh, oh. Thounds like I'm lithping again......

:Axe:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Local coverage: http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/j ... x-dispute/
Former Idaho state Rep. Phil Hart has settled his long-running tax dispute with the IRS, agreeing to let the feds auction off his Athol home for unpaid back taxes.

That’s the same home Hart built partly with logs he stole from state school endowment land, arguing he had a right to them as a citizen.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/n ... ime-to-re/
Tax-protesting former Idaho State Rep. Phil Hart didn’t pay in full in his bid to buy back his Athol home from the IRS, so the federal tax agency will put it up for sale again at public auction.

David Tucker, IRS spokesman in Seattle, said Hart didn’t meet an extended deadline to pay up by Nov. 12. He had earlier missed an Oct. 22 deadline, but asked a federal court to give him more time. Under terms of the auction, that means Hart’s $23,260 deposit is forfeited and will be applied to his tax liabilities.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

This guy is certainly "playing" the system more effectively than many other tax protesters do.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

News item:
IRS auctions home of former state Rep. Phil Hart

The home of tax-protesting former Idaho state Rep. Phil Hart was auctioned Thursday [January 28, 2016] on the Kootenai County Courthouse steps for back taxes.

It sold for $182,000 to a Spokane real estate investor. Hart, who is still living in the log home, attended the auction but didn’t bid.

Mahmood Khokhar, the successful bidder, attended the auction with his wife and was one of two bidders; he told a reporter that he goes to a lot of auctions and bids on homes as part of his business. He was unaware the previous owner of the house was a former state lawmaker.

[ . . . ]

Hart was the successful bidder for the home at an auction Oct. 1 with a bid of $202,740. After putting up the required 10 percent deposit, however, he failed to pay the balance and the sale fell through. His forfeited deposit was applied toward his $586,000-plus federal tax debt.

[ . . .]

“My controversy with the IRS has gone on for 18 years, and probably will continue until I disavow the book I authored about constitutional taxation,” he wrote in an email. “All my attempts to settle my case and get my shirt unhooked from their litigation machinery have been unsuccessful.”

[ . . . ]
--by Scott Maben and Betsy Russell, from the Idaho Spokesman-Review, Thursday, January 28, 2016, at:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/j ... tioned-of/
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Phil Hart wrote:
My controversy with the IRS has gone on for 18 years, and probably will continue until I disavow the book I authored about constitutional taxation.....
No, Phil, the purpose of all this is not to get you to disavow the book. And disavowing the book will not stop the Internal Revenue Service.

You can stop the "controversy" by paying your f*****g taxes.

By the way, your book is just as full of s**t as you are.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The more I consider this, I am not sure that Hart should have been even allowed to bid on the property, nor should he himself have thought it a wise move to do so. It would not have resolve the tax lien(s) against him since they would automatically re-attach to the property, allowing the IRS to seize the property and sell it again.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:The more I consider this, I am not sure that Hart should have been even allowed to bid on the property, nor should he himself have thought it a wise move to do so. It would not have resolve the tax lien(s) against him since they would automatically re-attach to the property, allowing the IRS to seize the property and sell it again.
Maybe if he bought it back 2-3 times he would have paid off his liens.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JamesVincent wrote:Maybe if he bought it back 2-3 times he would have paid off his liens.
Victory!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Phil Hart endorses Trump for President

http://www.newswithviews.com/Hart/phil109.htm
I am supporting Donald Trump for President. As I have listened to him these past few months, I am learning that he embraces many of my values, my principles and my goals. [...] And it just so happens that Donald Trump’s agenda lines up pretty closely with mine.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

First the KKK, now Hart, what more could he want.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.