Jackson, Sherry Peel

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Jackson, Sherry Peel

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:54 pm Yes, contribute to her retirement fund.
Millions For Defense, But Not One Quatloo For Jackson's Retirement Fund.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

She somehow forgot to inform her potential patrons that her last experiment in "Financial Freedom Education" resulted in four years in Club Fed. I'm sure it was just an oversight. After all, she does say that she's a "retired CPA and fraud examiner" and "former IRS agent". Of course, she doesn't say that her "retirement" was involuntary.

Maybe not an oversight.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

I dropped a dime with Patreon, sending them the DOJ link for the affirmance of her conviction. I wouldn't have done that if she had mentioned it herself.

We'll see if they care.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

I doubt it. While not a Patreon subscriber, I am pretty familiar as an IT geek in my day job. Patreon is minimal about intervening on different channels unless it would breach their safe-harbor.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I was curious to see how she's been doing so I did a little search.
Dr. Sherry Peel Jackson is a retired certified public accountant, certified fraud examiner and former IRS agent with over 30 years of experience in public, private, non-profit and governmental accounting. She is a financial and business coach who conducts basic and advanced financial education seminars across the United States. She also consults with businesses and individuals in the areas of IRS audit preparation, wealth creation, debt elimination and overall financial literacy. She conducts workshops for various establishments, including private companies, non-profit organizations and churches.
https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B079ZL7YSK/about

Apparently "retired" is an euphemism for "fired, charged and jailed". Wonder how Amazon would appreciate someone lying that much on their author profile?
Sherry Peel Jackson is a retired, certified public accountant and fraud examiner with experience spanning over 30 years in public, private and governmental accounting. She has a passion for delivering financial education and consultation to people that are determined to take control of their financial future.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherrypeeljackson

I would wonder about linkedin but I doubt they give a shit. And she's a Doctor now, no less.
Hi, and welcome to The Financial Fortress with Dr. Sherry Peel Jackson where I help people Keep what they earn, Protect what they earn and Grow what they earn using my unique KPG System that brought me from hitting rock bottom to re-growing my business, eliminating taxes, acquiring and protecting hard assets! I teach people what the wealthy taught me, so that we can all leave the Rat Race. My books, "How To Escape The Rat Race" and "How To Stick It To The IRS" are staples in leading you to acquire Financial Freedom!
https://www.youtube.com/@Dr.SherryPeelJackson

Looks like she's still spitting out a video a week on her youtubes.

Hey Wes, I found a special treat for you:
Here's my interview with movie producer and fellow tax and tyranny resistor Larken Rose about his new movie "Jones Plantation." http://www.jonesplantationfilm.com
The movie is riveting and well worth the watch, the purchase and spreading the word about how it impacts us all today!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oelTVEU7VU

Enjoy!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Here's my interview with movie producer and fellow tax and tyranny resistor Larken Rose about his new movie "Jones Plantation."
Yes, the "Jones Plantation". This is Larken's poor attempt at allegory that purportedly explains how life, politics and history in the US is similar to being a menial/slave on a plantation. This alone is probably enough to insult or offend quite a few people in thinking that you can equate being a citizen in the US to being a slave in the antebellum South. Well, Rose was sensitive enough to realize that he couldn't get away with that, so he placed the cotton plantation in Puerto Rico and ensured that the slaves came from a diverse set of ethnicities; it is still a distinction without a difference.

Rose got it entered into the IMDB database with this description:
You can control a man with brute violence but you can never truly OWN a man until he's convinced that your word is law, and obedience is a virtue. A film destined to be a cult classic, and at the forefront of American Dissident Cinema.
And as you might expect, Larken's ego knows no bounds as he is credited with being writer, producer, music producer, and snake wrangler for the crew, as well as composing an additional score. He even gets a credit for acting as an "Irish servant".

Reviews are pretty much at the opposite ends of the spectrum. If it got a ten, then you can rest assured that it is from someone who has swallowed Larken's koolade. For the reviews that score in the bottom percentile, these are people who see through the lies and straw men that Rose has filmed. A sample of one alert viewer:
Jones Plantation (2023)
1/10
A pessimistic and nihilistic awkward bite at humanity. Also boring.
26 September 2023

I watched it on 2X and was still bored.

The only reason I watched till the end, was to see if there were any solutions offered, and I saw none. Just a bunch of bitter, pessimistic criticism.

I'm left wondering if whoever birthed this awkward thing hates humanity. And the character development was close to non existent.

The tone was off-putting and the music was ok, but most of it didn't fit.

The acting was a mixed bag. Overall, it came off like a student project that belongs on Youtube.

It seems like most of the people leaving reviews with 9 & 10 ratings are probably connected to the film in one way or another.

I'm not sure who the target audience was, but I can't think of a demographic that won't turn this off within the first 15 minutes.
I think this review pretty much captured the essence of Larken's attempt, though it didn't note the anarchist position that permeates much of Rose's thinking.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

JamesVincent wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:40 am I was curious to see how she's been doing so I did a little search.
Sherry Peel Jackson is a retired, certified public accountant and fraud examiner with experience spanning over 30 years in public, private and governmental accounting. She has a passion for delivering financial education and consultation to people that are determined to take control of their financial future.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherrypeeljackson
Your LinkedIn "about" statement is like a resume cover page. It's as honest as one would expect.

Perhaps it can be corrected by striking "retired, certified public accountant and" and "examiner" ?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95