Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 pm The minutes:
Minutes of Proceedings: Sentencing Hearing before Judge Robert E. Jones as to Defendant Winston Shrout (USM #78953-065). Defendant appeared out of custody. Defendant sentenced. See Formal Judgment. Defendant advised of right to appeal. Restitution to be determined within thirty days. ORDER: The defendant shall surrender for service of sentence at the institution designated by the Bureau of Prisons by Monday, November 25, 2018 by 2 p.m. Counsel Present for Plaintiff: Stuart A. Wexler, Lee Langston. Counsel Present for Defendant: Ruben L. Iniguez. (USPO Present: Theresa Fuchs)
The real question: does Shrout show for the self-surrender? Very good chance that, whenever he goes in, he doesn't emerge alive. I bet that Giraffe Tuchas would show up through sentencing, and she did (she was remanded at sentence). I bet that Shrout would show up as well, through today, and he did. The real temptation starts now, though. It must be tough to show up knowing that, once the gate slams, you're likely there for life.
I have to admit that I was kind of expecting him to skip and I am really wondering if he will surrender.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

“the matters that seem objectionable to the court”

Even at sentencing. He takes no responsibility for any wrongdoing. As he sees it, it’s just the court who doesn’t like what he’s done.

I suppose having come so far he might aswell save face and stay consistent with everything he’s tought people. Admitting defeat would be too humiliating.
notorial dissent

He's never changed his tune that he's right and the courts are wrong and I don't expect him to. He didn't stop while he was out pre-sentence so I can't imagine him changing now. I will also say he got a very underserved deal from the judge.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

now he has them right where he wants them
*sigh*
I don’t know why it reminds me of Sadamn Husain down the hole
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Even at sentencing. He takes no responsibility for any wrongdoing. As he sees it, it’s just the court who doesn’t like what he’s done....
Yes, and Winston's attitude at the sentencing hearing is illustrative of why his lawyer's argument for leniency for this con man was rightfully rejected.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

Famspear wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:00 pm
Even at sentencing. He takes no responsibility for any wrongdoing. As he sees it, it’s just the court who doesn’t like what he’s done....
Yes, and Winston's attitude at the sentencing hearing is illustrative of why his lawyer's argument for leniency for this con man was rightfully rejected.
I can't help wondering how quickly he'll start back up once he is in prison.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

benlowrey wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:53 pm I’m really irritated by him.
We have no idea how many people lost their houses and wrecked their lives as a result of his nonsense.
Not once did he back down or admit any fault. He kept giving those interviews and assuring people he had the government on the back foot, all the way to the end. I can’t hold him totally responsible but my own bankruptcy and driving license problems was in part encouraged by him and others.
It's deja 'vu all over again, going back hundreds, if not thousands of years. Opportunistic hucksters have been preying on people forever, and I don't see any dimunation in the genre of taking advantage of the gullible and ignorant.

With today's communication modalities they just spawn, proliferate and are harder to quash than they used to be, mainly because our educational system doesn't address many of the practical matters of economic life.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

wserra wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 pm
The real question: does Shrout show for the self-surrender?
I thought this also. So I made the following odds for Winston Shrout's whereabouts on November 25:

Surrender date is legally delayed: -5000 (1 to 50)
Does not surrender to authorities/is not forcibly detained before December 1: -400 (1 to 4)
Surrenders: -150 (2 to 3)
Outside United States (including international waters): -125 (4 to 5)
No show/is forcibly detained before Decenber 1: +150 (3 to 2)
Dead (natural causes): +250 (2 1/2 to 1)
Dead (suicide) +333 (3 to 1)
Dead (violent incident): +500 (5 to 1)
Sentence reduced to no jail time: +2000 (20 to 1)
Acquittal: +3000 (30 to 1)

Taking all bets. Quatloos and Re accepted.
notorial dissent

You mean if he's not already in Mexico.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Shrout's crew has acknowledged the sentencing finally:
https://youtu.be/WAO7xkl3On4

As expected the amount of lies is shocking even by Shrout standards. Louisa actually had the gall to claim the case was sealed.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between sincerity and parody;
Joyce Van Pelt
1 week ago
YES. WHERE are the Ascended Masters and Where is Jesus who died for our debts???
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

They sound a lot like Heather's followers.
Dana Kelly6 days ago
He will be released bc the fed is going down. They're just pulling their last tricks on their way down. IT'S over.
Dear Heavenly Mother & Father:
I give most wonderful thanks that Winston Shrout is ALWAYS UNDER DIVINE PROTECTION AND IMMEDIATELY RELEASED NOW.
&I GIVE THANKS I SEE IMMEDIATE EVIDENCE OF THIS.
THANK YOU.
WINSTON HAS FRIEND'S IN VERY HIGH PLACES
HE WILL BE OUT
EVEN IF IT'S AFTER THE MASS ARRESTS.
100 % #GUARANTEED
Linda Church McConnell6 days ago
I am so grateful for you posting this. I've been waiting as I expect many others have been. I believe in Winston in everything he says and does.
The dirty bastards known as "the powers that WERE, the elites, the cabal, whatever you want to call them, is going DOWN and they know it!! I feel
in my heart, in my "knowing" that Winston will not have to serve one day behind bars. I feel so sad for all the people who have been and are behind bars now. I have never read any articles from that judge Anna and now I know why. God bless you, Louisa, and all of the others for all that you do. We will all soon be free. We have been going through "the dark night of the soul" long enough and I pray that we will soon be released. Namaste
Tom Stclair1 week ago
I am totally amazed at these awesome facts.. i heard last month the fed had not re upped their charter. I didnt understand how this was possible.. now i know!! I take my hat off and bow to Our dear Mr Winston for placing a simple lien against the feds and stopping them dead in their tracks..
MC DIRTYWORK
6 days ago
We are winning, or at least catching up on their coattail. That's exactly why you see incidents happening like what happened with Winston. It sucks obviously, but things are going to get much worse before they get better. But they will get better.
And, of course, Winston is in jail because he wanted to go as part of his grand plan;
BoldVA5D
1 week ago
Freedom Man, honestly and sincerely; you're lost in the head while others are knowing from The Heart and you couldn't be more WRONG. This happening in not evidence of losing anything in the grand sense Barbra is speaking to, it's just a odd way of say Winston having contracted to get Light into the prisons or this sort of thing. Some Starseeds have these type jobs and anything the Cabal tries will be used for service to some soul. This IS the way winning works at times. Now stop dragging people down and you "get up"! Countless Beings are watching Winston to help him do what he is doing. Injustice yes, but Gods ways are not our ways. Bigger stuff is happening
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Yup, just like HAT's deluded followers. Truly scary.
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

Just reading those posts. It’s staggering and slightly scarey how insane people are.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

November 7 - Amended Judgement - Sealed. Any of you self proclaimed legal expert, Shrout bashing, trolls want to explain this?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Sure. It appears that the judge, at Shrout's request, recommended that BOP place him at a specific facility. For a sealed document, it's pretty easily read.

What a maroon.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:44 pm November 7 - Amended Judgement - Sealed. Any of you self proclaimed legal expert, Shrout bashing, trolls want to explain this?
As wserra noted, the Amended Judgment is not "sealed." It's available to the public -- on the Court's web site.

I doubt that anyone in this thread has "self-proclaimed" as a "legal expert." And none of the regular posters here are "trolls."

You sound bitter and confused, jonny.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

Famspear wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:16 am
jonny sunday wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:44 pm November 7 - Amended Judgement - Sealed. Any of you self proclaimed legal expert, Shrout bashing, trolls want to explain this?
As wserra noted, the Amended Judgment is not "sealed." It's available to the public -- on the Court's web site.

I doubt that anyone in this thread has "self-proclaimed" as a "legal expert." And none of the regular posters here are "trolls."

You sound bitter and confused, jonny.
Personally I would go with dim and bewildered, but pretty much yeah. I also doubt if our earnest scholar can even read his way through the documents let alone comprehend them. So far he certainly hasn't evidenced any ability in that direction. Maybe tomorrow, it could happen....... Yeah right. I wonder if BOP will be as cooperative with assignment as they were with the Tuchus Giraffe.
Mr. Smith
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Mr. Smith »

Long time lurker here finally posting.

I think Jonny Sunday probably got his info from April Lajune's video on Winston Shrout where she doesn't scroll ALL THE WAY down to the 3rd page where the sentence is still 10 years. An amended judgment does nothing but correct an error so the original indictment is dismissed. She shows this in her video. Of course, it is quite possible that April thinks Winston is only going to be paying a fine and that is it because she's that stupid.

Additional docket entries have been made since. Winston's attorney filed a motion to have Winston remain free during his appeal. I can't imagine the court is going to sign off on that.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Winston Shrout and jonny sunday are such inspirational characters.

8)

For me, anyway:

Jonny’s sad, and wants to pout.
He believed in Winston Shrout!
For those years of fraud and crime,
Winny’s getting prison time!
Jonny’s angry -- he’s upset!
He’s confused; just hear him fret:
-----“How could this have happened, now?
-----“Winny must prevail, somehow!”
Jonny boils! He lashes out --
His feelings hurt! The pain! The doubt:
-----“How could I have been so wrong?
-----“Turns out, Winston isn’t strong!
-----“None of this make sense today!
-----“How was I led so astray?
-----“Winston claimed he knew the rules;
-----“He and I are great big fools!”