Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by The Observer »

Winston does not look like he had a restful 13 months on the lam. I won't be totally surprised if he starts having serious health issues in the next two years.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The Observer wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:17 pm Winston does not look like he had a restful 13 months on the lam. I won't be totally surprised if he starts having serious health issues in the next two years.
He may start having health problems within minutes of meeting his new cellmates.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday has been AWFULLY quiet since August 25. I was SO hoping that he'd rejoin us, and tell us more about how Winston beat the system. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TBL wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:30 pm Courtesy of the Federal Marshal Travel Agency (TM).
Which is definitely NOT flying first class.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:24 am
TBL wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:30 pm Courtesy of the Federal Marshal Travel Agency (TM).
I wonder if they flew him at all. It gives me the giggles to imagine Shrout stuck in a prisoner transport van for a few days.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TBL wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:15 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:24 am
I wonder if they flew him at all. It gives me the giggles to imagine Shrout stuck in a prisoner transport van for a few days.

Well, it will give Winston an opportunity to try to fleece his marks again by:

(1) talking about the horrible treatment and torture he is being submitted to in prison all because he stood up for the truth;

(2) how he has been able to teach, convince and help other prisoners with their cases by showing them what an expert in the law he is;

(3) blathering ad nauseam in regards to all of the mistakes and deliberate bad actions of the government in his arrest and trial, which will be the basis of the new appeals he will be filing;

(4) and how his new sure-fire system of de-taxation is now available for the low price of $2,099.95 which will teach you how to protect your monies by depositing them with Winnie in his private bank (which he can't tell you where its at because the ebil gubmint would grab it).

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TBL

Post by TBL »

That'd happen anyway as in custody he has access to others. Be it in a van, on a plane, or rotting in a cell, nothing will stop Shrout from blathering incessantly about all the ways he can make your life worse.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TBL wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm That'd happen anyway as in custody he has access to others. Be it in a van, on a plane, or rotting in a cell, nothing will stop Shrout from blathering incessantly about all the ways he can make your life worse.
When he makes it into prison, I'm sure that his cellmates will be happy to listen to him. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

In case anyone is curious the inmate locator has been updated to show Winston is a guest of FCI Sheridan.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

A medium-security prison in Oregon, with an attached minimum-security camp:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_C ... ,_Sheridan

Given Shrout's post-sentencing run, I suspect he's not in the camp.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wonder why we never hear from jonnysunday anymore. He always had a lot to say about Winston. :D :D :D
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:37 pm A medium-security prison in Oregon, with an attached minimum-security camp:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_C ... ,_Sheridan

Given Shrout's post-sentencing run, I suspect he's not in the camp.
I think you’re right. I think it says camp if he’s in the camp

WINSTON SHROUT
Register Number: 78952-065
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Sheridan FCI
Release Date: UNKNOWN
notorial dissent

At his age I 'll bet that cold damp Oregon is a real thrill, considering he seems to like warmer climes(if only for hiding out).
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

According to the Bureau of Prisons web site, Shrout is no longer at the facility at Sheridan, Oregon. The Bureau shows him as not being in custody.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Something tells me there is a health-related situation involved.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I was thinking it but didn’t want to say it.
notorial dissent

He was looking pretty rough and close to his age in the last pic I saw. I would suspect life on the lam and his general lifestyle did not contribute to good health, and he's no Spring chicken.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think he may have finally found a way to avoid Jail time. He has obviously beaten the system, and he is free. Only question I have is will we get a final book or video on how he convinced the authorities to release him, so that his follower know what it takes to really achieve victory?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If he were honest, he would advise him that sovruns and paytriots end their lives with a whimper.

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If Shrout was free, jonnysunday would be the first to inform us of the fact.