Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Perhaps someone with an hour to kill might call FCI Sheridan and see whether he shuffled off this mortal coil or whether something else happened. He's a fairly notorious inmate so somebody ought to know off the top of their head.

I alerted Maxine at the Oregonian,who had written about him before.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

If he were transported to a different facility, would we see this kind of report during the transport?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

TBL wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 pm If he were transported to a different facility, would we see this kind of report during the transport?
I'm not sure. I am thinking that the report would be "in transit" or something like that.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If Shrout was terminally or even critically ill, there would still be a process to go through to gain compassionate release, no? I can't imagine that BoP can just release a prisoner on the decision of a local official?

And if Shrout was transferred to a hospital for treatment or care, I would think that BoP would still reflect that he is still under BoP's custody. But I could be wrong, and that the issue is that Shrout's medical history is still protected under the law.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Any news on Winston's great escape?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

People have their tentacles out feeling for updates. Nothing so far.
daddy
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by daddy »

Of course, it wasn't really Winston the man that got convicted, but WINSTON SHROUT, a legal fiction, persona, vizard, a contemplation of law to be the subject of rights and duties, to which Winston, by his express or implied consent, adjoined. :violin:
If I don't respond to you, it probably means you have nothing worthwhile to consider.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

daddy wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:12 pm Of course, it wasn't really Winston the man that got convicted, but WINSTON SHROUT, a legal fiction, persona, vizard, a contemplation of law to be the subject of rights and duties, to which Winston, by his express or implied consent, adjoined. :violin:
It's very funny how people like Winston are quite willing to merge the legal fiction with the flesh and blood person, when it comes to getting things, but suddenly demand severance when it's a question of complying with obligations.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TBL

Post by TBL »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:17 pm
daddy wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:12 pm Of course, it wasn't really Winston the man that got convicted, but WINSTON SHROUT, a legal fiction, persona, vizard, a contemplation of law to be the subject of rights and duties, to which Winston, by his express or implied consent, adjoined. :violin:
It's very funny how people like Winston are quite willing to merge the legal fiction with the flesh and blood person, when it comes to getting things, but suddenly demand severance when it's a question of complying with obligations.
Sovereign citizens in a nutshell.
daddy
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by daddy »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:17 pm It's very funny how people like Winston are quite willing to merge the legal fiction with the flesh and blood person, when it comes to getting things, but suddenly demand severance when it's a question of complying with obligations.
And what exactly are the "things" he's "getting"?
If I don't respond to you, it probably means you have nothing worthwhile to consider.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just a thought, maybe they let the name out but are keeping the body, preferable on ice, ready for pickup.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

A simple check of the death certificates at the appropriate county in Oregon would show something.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

daddy wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:59 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:17 pm It's very funny how people like Winston are quite willing to merge the legal fiction with the flesh and blood person, when it comes to getting things, but suddenly demand severance when it's a question of complying with obligations.
Well, if he's truly croaked, embalming would be my guess. If not, three hots and a cot.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Death certificates aren’t public record. We run into this issue every time there’s rumors of a guru dying. You have to hope the family prints an obituary for confirmation. And sometimes the obituaries are there to fake their death as happened with KC Massey.

Anyways he might not even be dead. Might be a transfer or any number of things.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The benefits currently available to law-abiding citizens who pay their taxes -- police and fire services, municipal services, and much more.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:46 pm
The benefits currently available to law-abiding citizens who pay their taxes -- police and fire services, municipal services, and much more.
All the good stuff that results from being a productive member of society, rather than a scofflaw, a tax dodger, a pseudo-attorney or someone with "you ain't the boss of me" syndrome. There are also methods with which to address those who may fall through the cracks of society, but those methods don't include filming minor traffic infractions to post on YouTube as violations of some personal, imaginary Constitution, rather than the one that actually exists. You know, morons.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:55 pm Death certificates aren’t public record. We run into this issue every time there’s rumors of a guru dying. You have to hope the family prints an obituary for confirmation. And sometimes the obituaries are there to fake their death as happened with KC Massey.

Anyways he might not even be dead. Might be a transfer or any number of things.
Depends on the particular state and its policy. For instance in California, informational death certificates are available to the public, you just can't receive an authorized certificate for the asking.

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Winston Shrout is now a resident of the United States Penitentiary at Victorville, California. According to the facility's web site, this is a "high security" facility.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Famspear wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:18 am Winston Shrout is now a resident of the United States Penitentiary at Victorville, California. According to the facility's web site, this is a "high security" facility.
Sounds like someone didn't play nice with his toys.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Probably the rest of his life in a Cali Fed Pen.