Oceanside Forex: Broker Jones Rides Again

Open forum where offshore scams and offshore scammers can be freely discussed. Includes offshore investment and tax fraud and the latest goings-on in the Dominion of Melchizedek, Principality of New Utopia, Kingdom of Enen-Kio, the OITC, and other fake nations and world agencies.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Re: Oceanside Forex: Broker Jones Rides Again

Post by Doc Bunkum »

soapboxmom wrote:... or did Broker Jones himself write this lovely piece?

Soapboxmom
Offhand I would say that little piece smacks of Len Clement's writing. The give away to me is the misspelling of my name that Lenny never seemed to get right.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

Oceanside Network President
Administration

Quote:
Originally Posted by founder View Post
Hello,

I just wonder how the oceanside forex going so far ? why no news at all ?

Thanks
Yes it is and you may still view performance on our conservative accounts by clicking on the performance link up top.

We are securing a solution for World Wide managed accounts at this time and expect to be live shortly with them.

This includes US/China/Canada and the rest of the world.

Thank you for your patience,

Justin
Broker can't win. My spies are everywhere. Apparently, he doesn't have but a mere fraction of the 1600 members of Oceanside he once bragged of registered on the forum. I am told it is littered with spambot posts and a bunch of his critics with clever usernames there looking for amusement. Well, that appeared on Realscam and I am quite amused.

I am such a sweet lady as you all know. I told that clown that making false criminal allegations against me was a mistake. Now, I have gotten him unceremoniously dumped by Gain Capital. I have posted the facts about this Titanic on every website on the planet. I have commented on and tagged everything possible.

Maybe Broker will join the crowd of scammers that are entering the Online Reputation Management business. Now that would be hysterical! At least it would give him something to write about when folks ask for an update! :lol:

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

From the Oceanside Network Forum March 2011:
Investmentguru
Young Dreamer
Oceanside Member
Black Box and Internet Attacks

Can anyone tell me more about the Typhoon? Is that the 100 million dollar black box?

Are there any small accounts on the way? Who can cough up a million or 50 grand like you guys talk about?

What is up with the internet talk? Why no response?

Today, 01:07 PM
Broker Jones
Oceanside Network President
Administration
Originally Posted by Investmentguru
Can anyone tell me more about the Typhoon? Is that the 100 million dollar black box?

Are there any small accounts on the way? Who can cough up a million or 50 grand like you guys talk about?

What is up with the internet talk? Why no response?
It's very clear you have been out there in Google land reading a bunch of garbage.

We will address this one time.

Nobody claimed that our product is worth $100 Million. The owners of the Waverunner were at one time offered a large sum of money to sell their system.

We at Oceanside are 3rd party marketers and researchers. We research products and recommend them and before we market anything we tend to have Non-compete clauses in place. The advantage of going through Oceanside, is that Oceanside has a keen interest on performance. If our products do not do well, neither do we.

The disadvantage of trying to find your own system or programmer etc, is that they have every incentive to "SELL" you, and even if they do not perform they make money.

In regards to your question of small accounts. Yes $1,000 managed accounts will be available shortly. ($1,000 should be considered a "test spend" and you are not going to get rich on $1,000 investments in a short period of time.)

In regards to the "internet talk" we have no interest in posting anything in the public space, as in the past all that has happened have been "copies and pastes out of context in addition to false identities created to further slander us and make us look bad.

---

Your questions have now been answered here, and we're not going to get into a debate about the public internet at large.

Regards,

Justin
From Scam:
05-25-2010, 02:00 PM
brokerjones

Oceanside Network & Oceanside Forex....Q&A
Dear Forum Members,

As you may or may not be aware there was a long defamatory and slanderous thread about me that has been deleted.

In light of that a new "thread" was created by a user who seems to be convinced in his own mind that I am a "scammer".

What I have started this thread for, is that we can have a civil discussion where anyone here may ask questions regarding Oceanside. Oceanside Forex I can speak on publicly.

Oceanside Network I am limited in what I can say until further advice from our attorneys. (Contrary to popular belief, we are bringing several items to our attorneys AND...we have contracted a 2nd counsel so that we can have more than one opinion. There are actually multiple current options in order to continue to improve the business model of the Network.....one such option includes forming what we like to call PODS where members would come in groups of no more than 15 and they would form their own mini corporation and open their own Managed accounts starting at $50,000 and higher. ...We are currently exploring additional options as while the PODS concept is fully compliant through SEC regulations, we still like the freedom that individuals have with our current structure. We will update, as per our counsels advice.)

Before we open up this forum to Questions and Answers, I am going to respond to several accusations and slanderous comments from user named FastMoney....

His Claim:
That we have offers of $100 million on the system.
My response:
Yes, just prior to Oceanside launching in September of 2009 there was a $100 million plus offer on the table to purchase the system. Had that occured, Oceanside would not exist. The creators of the system however decided that it was in their best interest to allow Oceanside to market the opportunity via our private offer and through our Managed Accounts visible on Oceanside Forex's website. We have proprietary access to the system....

We are an extremely transparent company. But you must do some of the legwork in obtaining the information we provide. (IE.....actually attend a webinar.....and ask your questions live.)

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
O C E A N S I D E President
05-26-2010, 09:02 PM
JD Kaiser
Re: Oceanside Network & Oceanside Forex....Q&A
Originally Posted by fastmoney

Two guys who cannot write a check for five grand, One of them running from bank to bank trying to cash a, as Broker said "a ponzi scheme" check.. They turned down 100 million dollars.. You think that is the truth Len, Do you really?

(maybe I am asking the wrong person, you probably thought it was real when Yoli turned down what was it $200 million for the blastcap technology)

Just asking your (Len Clements) opinion as an expert...
We, (Oceanside) did not turn down anything... We don't own the system that we use and therefore don't have the right to sell it. Our programmers did turn down an offer that was greater than that to keep it. If you have something this powerful, why sell it when you can continue to make make money with it?

We never said that we couldn't write a check for 5 grand...

We did say that we would go ahead and take care of it when we reached a certain point in profits...which is now.

JD Kaiser, Founder
O C E A N S I D E
So, Broker and JD brag on Scam that the system is worth more than 100 million. This month on his own forum Broker denies they ever said that. Liars and frauds can't keep their stories straight, huh, Broker?

I bet it is worth all of the $69 JD mentions on Scam.
05-26-2010, 09:54 AM
JD Kaiser
Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Oceanside Network & Oceanside Forex....Q&A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by fastmoney
Wait..

Question Broker..

Is the reason you supply your investors an email account for alertpay is because they will have foreign ip address...

Is that true?? That is pretty smart attempt at covering your tracks...

While you are thinking about that..

Can you answer that if oceanside was flying such on the straight and narrow why you are not just licensed in the US, going through a real US bank?

Why are you doing the exact thing, all the way down to alertpay and your new bank in New zealand like the other 2000+ hyip programs out there... That all say they have a black box?
We use AlertPay for our private offer because they are the most reputable payment processor besides PayPal. PayPal will not work with any kind of a model attached to MLM, which is of course what we used to be. We have been extremely happy with AlertPay, in fact, get this...

When we originally contacted AlertPay to get everything set up, they were really confused when we wanted to transfer big chunks of money out of AlertPay. They simply did not understand. They said we could withdraw transfers here and there but we must keep a good portion of it in there. He even said, "We understand, you have to run your business. Wink Wink" We were like, "huh? That is how we make our returns to pay our members. It doesn't do us any good to keep it in there! We have to transfer it to our broker so we can trade with it!" After that conversation and after proving to them that the money was going to a real broker, we were convinced that we are the only Forex trading company that is actually trading that is using Alert Pay...

The biggest reason for New Zealand though is that it is the absolute most safe and secure jurisdiction for Forex. All funds invested in a New Zealand Broker are protected by the government in case of fraud, etc.

These other "companies" claiming they have a black box... Of course we are not the only ones out there with a black box... You can buy an inferior product to ours for $69. I would love to see them show the performance and not blow up an account from repeated stop losses though....
Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Straight from Oceanside Network's / Broker's Forum:
--
Oceanside Network Forum > Oceanside Members > Questions and Answers
Are Those Death and Rape Threats for Real? Broker a Multi-Millionaire for real? #1
Today, 03:07 PM
JackJack
Young Dreamer
Oceanside Member
Are Those Death and Rape Threats for Real? Broker a Multi-Millionaire for real?
Our U.S. Securities attorney and CPA firms disagree with you, as do our investors.

It's funny how many "armchair" lawyers you can find on the internet. We can and will prove damages from scam.com as well as "malicious intent to do harm to a business" seeing as how they have stickied the thread about Oceanside.

One thing you will learn about me is that I don't bluff.

You should tell that to your gang at scam.com

My wife and daughters (ages 6 and 2) have received threats of RAPE....Death......and other sadistic crap. I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com saying things like "we can't wait until you're in jail Broker so we can go take care of your wife and daughters and send pictures to you."

If you think I'm bluffing?

Re-read that above statement.

I'm one pissed off father and husband....in addition to an angered (likely multi millionaire) business man.

I will own that forum when I'm done.

Like I said.

Bring your popcorn.

Justin "Broker" Jones
You can prove all that, right dude?
Today, 03:23 PM
bigjohn
Solid Wealth Builder
Platinum Shareholder

As a "REAL" Investor here I'm beginning to wonder if having this forum public is serving a useful purpose with the amount of crap we have to put up with ??

Just a thought with some of the idiots around !!

Always Happy to Help

http://www.PonziKiller.com

Today, 04:42 PM
powerall
Wise Decision Maker
Platinum Shareholder
Originally Posted by bigjohn

As a "REAL" Investor here I'm beginning to wonder if having this forum public is serving a useful purpose with the amount of crap we have to put up with ??

Really, it looks like when you can't make it in life, give yourself a title and become a legend in your own mind. These people are just sad. This is the reason I have exited the public forums and why I have a private forum and people like this don't last one second on it.

Life is too short.

Today, 04:55 PM
JackJack
Young Dreamer
Oceanside Member

So you are saying that what Broker wrote is true? The dude is a multi-millionaire and can show us proof? Those haters actually did send those e-mails and you guys have those too? For real? Where are the police reports and lawyers?

Today, 05:09 PM
freedomrun
Financial Baron
Gold Shareholder
Originally Posted by bigjohn

I am with you Big John. Time for us to go deep and silent.

Set up a page where people have to enter verifiable info as to their identity before they can submit a question. These time wasters are not going to invest money; the serious investors won't waste their time and ours with stupudity.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
Broker deleted that thread and banned the gentleman asking the questions. There are no real knowledgeable investors in Oceanside Network. Those fools commenting are the clueless who put seed money in this obvious scam and who are now probably realizing much to their horror that their money has vanished. Their real problem isn't the people asking legitimate questions, but the Mr. .68, wife spanking, barely sober buffoon they have for a president, whose big mouth......

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

dreamlife
post Today, 02:35 AM
Post #127
MMG Member
Group: Member
Member No.: 1,990

TFT Update - Monday March 28th
Hey David,

TFT is exploding worldwide right now...

We are now in 108 Countries and we continue to
expand into more and more markets daily. We are just
about to reach 1,000 members in the UK and once we
hit this milestone you will see A LOT of UK specific
stuff going live. (Including a special bonus for the TFT
member who enrolls the 1,000th UK member).

This milestone should happen within the next 3-5 days.

We are also expanding our corporate team. This past
week we have hired 2 new customer service reps
along with our new Executive Director of Marketing,
Justin Jones.

We are very excited to land Justin on our team, he
has 10 years experience in Network Marketing on
both the distributor and corporate side of the fence.

Recently, Justin worked with a team of 3 to design,
build, and implement a billion dollar computer network
for the Light Rail Transit Project in Phoenix Arizona.

You may have noticed some of the videos Justin has
been doing already. If not, check them out on our
YouTube page or in the Video Email platform.

You will be hearing a lot from Justin over the next few
weeks and if you need help with recruiting, marketing,
and/or expanding your business then Justin is a great
person to ask.

Contact him directly at: justin@thatfreething.com
Our boy has joined the thatfreething.com and is a computer genius? I am guessing it is the steroid induced psychosis that led to that computer guru tale!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Here is the investor list from Oceanside from what was posted on the virtually dead forum:
Bronze $ 250.00 - 2,500.00
thepro
golden
camador028
freespirit
youwin
rjduck68 Port NSW Australia
foxhound
mcass11 Liverpool UK
petrelis
justbev White Rock, B.C., Canada
ccoates New Brunswick, Canada
helpu5 Belgium
carlajane Indianapolis, Indiana
rwjennings Seattle, WA
libertyfromdebt London, UK
sonseeker
GFdL2012
historysavers Ohio
alex777
solveig
harts62
hacksaw Boston
foxhound
Freedom64 Toronto, Canada
jamiehd

Silver $ 2,501.00 - 5,000.00
harilaos
getleverage Canada
gevans

Gold $ 5,001.00 - 7,500.00
denshockley
freedomrun BC Canada
rcarver Western Colorao (Rick)
neverwork NJ
roadcred London, England
libertypath Northeastern Pennsylvania
peace4ever Gzira, Malta
encio2 California

Platinum $ 7,501.00 - 10,000.00
nolimits Malta Europe
bigjohn Scotland
Frank K PA, USA
Powerall

Emerald $ 10,001.00 - 17,500.00
Fxking
richard
FXpartner
Ruby $ 17,501.00 - 25,000.00
ongoals Malta
redcarr Northeast USA
greatlife Malta
Wayne007 Australia
acljcsac East Kilbride, Scotland, Uk

Diamond $ 25,001.00 - 125,000.00
xolotl France
cleblanc Dieppe New Brunswick Canada
jmowdy Norman, Oklahoma (Jerry)
jrgaudet
lynncook71 East Kilbride Scotland, UK
DStevens Dwayne Havelock NB Canada
hawaii Sweden
n59e11
jjw091006
If those folks did put those amounts in as seed money I think we can safely say they will not see any return on that investment.

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think more likely fantasy land, considering that nothing else broke boy has made pronouncements about has proven true. I just can't imagine that there are than many stupid people with that much money just lying around that they would just hand it over to this comedy of errors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

We have another update of sorts:
dreamlife

post Today, 09:30 AM
Post #158

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,990

Hi Baylee,
yes, I see your repost.
I just asked the master distr.,
and this is the response:

"He is not an owner at all,
he is an employee,
on salary.

He works for TFT.
Just like the rest of the staff,
support team, etc.

He's more like customer service,
just helping people build a business."

David
Broker has accepted what is said to be a salaried position. Isn't that a Just Over Broke??? He is doing the 8-5 just like the rest of the shleps he has been knoocking for years. Oh, the humanity and utter humiliation.

I guess he isn't going to be jetting around the world donning designer suits in order to meet with the movers and shakers and high powered executives setting up multi-million dollar investment accounts as he had boasted. And, I was sure they would be begging for a chance to do business with Mr. .68 that has no business degree, certifications or registrations that would qualify him to handle complex investments.

I would like to nominate Broker for a starring role in Raise the Titanic when that clunker gets a remake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Il7Hub5Vqs

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

SBM, feel like I missed a page of the story somewhere. So Broke Boy had to get a real job, doing what? I have a hard time believing he is even qualified to push a broom let alone run a cash register, come to think of it, would you even trust him near one?

So what is he allegedly doing since he is apparently not making his millions in the market these days? And can good ole Justin be far behind, maybe he'll trade working with one clown for working for another????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

It depends entirely on ones' definition both of what constitutes a "real job" and whether or not an obviously fraudulent 'net based operation could, in any way, be described as being a "real" business.

The good Mr Jones' recently announced position is with That Free Thing aka My Free Thing which, as discussed on RealScam.com is being touted as the "next big thing" on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums such as Talkgold and MMG.

Rather than seeing the error of his ways, Justin Jones is merely returning to his roots.

Same dog, different leg action.
notorial dissent

So, in other words, what you're saying, is he is just trading one scam for another?

I wonder if he has a magic black box for this one as well?
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

notorial dissent wrote:I wonder if he has a magic black box for this one as well?
If he has, which I very much doubt, it will be the first "magic black box" which actually existed.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

He probably wishes he took the $100M.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

They were probably going to pay for it with Dinars!!!!
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

One wonders if, in some future time, someone, somewhere will add Oceansides' rejection of the offer alongside these famous bloopers:

* Decca turns down the Beatles.

* IBM rejects Bill Gates proposal to use MS-DOS

* Ford banks on Edsel to outsell its' rivals

* Broker Jones rejects $100million offer for software.
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

Don't forget Hulk Hogan rejected being the spokesperson for a new grill product, and instead George Foreman accepted and it became the George Foreman Grill.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Robert E. Lee turned down the command of the Union Army, resigned from the US Army, and went home to fight for "Old Virginia."

"How'd that Gettysburg think work out for you, Bobby?"
"My Health is Better in November."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Prof wrote:Robert E. Lee turned down the command of the Union Army, resigned from the US Army, and went home to fight for "Old Virginia."

"How'd that Gettysburg think work out for you, Bobby?"
I've been asking for close to 30 years something similar, I go stand out on Confederate Drive by Bob's statue and try to figure out "What the hell were you thinking?"

I liked it so much, I bought a home there, and very soon I'm hoping to live there more than anywhere else.

***not to mention dinner at "The Avenue" is about as good as it gets***
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

For the love of mud. Now, after all the hell Broker / Justin Plain Jones has put me through with his false criminal allegations that I sent e-mails to his wife and daughters threatening them with rape and death and the garbage Gevans posted, I have an angry investor demanding I remove his name from the investor list on Realscam. I must note that several posters have put up on various forums. Since when do I cater to scammers?

If it had been a fellow victim of Broker Jones that had come to me I would have moved heaven and earth to help them. Someone who has invested in that scam and has no sympathy for the horrific postings made on that Oceanside corporate site about me and other legitimate critics is not likely to get my sympathy. Folks who are angry about and embarrassed by the online presence of Oceanside and its investors should take it up with Broker Jones and Justin Kaiser. I only blogged about this and researched it so thoroughly because Broker kept posting totally false allegations about me and other consumer advocates. Broker did everything he possibly could to get my attention and he certainly succeeded.

Those investors in that off-shore dummy company, Oceanside, need to get together and clean up their own mess. I would certainly be taking issue with Broker and JD if my hard earned money had been invested with those two buffoons. Good luck with that investors!

Soapboxmom
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

soapboxmom wrote: Contact him directly at: justin@thatfreething.com
Our boy has joined the thatfreething.com and is a computer genius? I am guessing it is the steroid induced psychosis that led to that computer guru tale!

Soapboxmom
Thats interesting Soapbox since Team Building Project also seems to be doing something with thatfreething. It was in an email I received that told us we were all supposed to go sign up for it.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"