MATRIX FREEDOM - Iain Clifford Stamp takes freedom Movement by Storm

This forum is for new articles and lengthy posts by anybody who desires to contribute quality materials to the website. What is posted here will be propogated to the first page of Quatloos.com's main website. Of course, no advertising, etc.
spacedust
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

MATRIX FREEDOM - Iain Clifford Stamp takes freedom Movement by Storm

Post by spacedust »

Iain Clifford Stamp aka Iain Clifford is a new breed of freeman on the land.

He appears very adept as relieving people of their money and is reportedly (presently) turning over £500,000.00 per month by selling (predominantly) a mortgage write off service which doesn't work and has never worked.

He is clearly very good at self promotion and marketing but isn't the finished article as anyone looking at his website will discover: https://iainclifford.com/

As reported in https://www.bondreview.co.uk/2020/01/02 ... -per-year/
Stamp took an online multiple choice test to [self] determine that he shares the same attributes as John F Kennedy and other well known global leaders. Obviously such tests are open to abuse and bias by the person assessing themselves. What is remarkable is that he delights in advertising this INTJ assessment of himself.

Consumers beware - he has already been caught out lying on multiple occasions. This is certainly worthy of investigation by the quatloos faithful.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: MATRIX FREEDOM - Iain Clifford Stamp takes freedom Movement by Storm

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

spacedust wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:36 am Consumers beware - he has already been caught out lying on multiple occasions.
I suspect that the £1/2M a month earnings is probably one of the biggest.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: MATRIX FREEDOM - Iain Clifford Stamp takes freedom Movement by Storm

Post by The Observer »

spacedust wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:36 am As reported in https://www.bondreview.co.uk/2020/01/02 ... -per-year/
Stamp took an online multiple choice test to [self] determine that he shares the same attributes as John F Kennedy and other well known global leaders. Obviously such tests are open to abuse and bias by the person assessing themselves. What is remarkable is that he delights in advertising this INTJ assessment of himself.
I myself was determined to be an INTJ (a result of securing a promotion that required I participate in the Briggs-Meyers testing). From what I remember of the testing procedures and results, it does not seem possible that Stamp would have met the criteria for being an INTJ in the first place. I suspect he read somewhere that INTJs are only 2% of the population and immediately decided to describe himself as one. But this is all meaningless since the whole Briggs-Meyers theory has been heavily criticized by psychologists due to inconsistent and conflicting results in the testing model. As such, it really has no basis for determining what a person's basic personality type is.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff