Sovereigns of the Anglosphere, speak up!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Sovereigns of the Anglosphere, speak up!

Post by grixit »

Let's see, so far we have heard from the US, Canada, Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, Nigeria, South Africa, Jersey, and Pitcairn. Have i missed any?

We still need cases from Wales, Kenya, the so called tribal states of South Africa created under apartheid, the parts of South Africa that were actually dutch before the Boer War (shh), the Falklands, Jamaica, the Virgins and the rest of the Carribbean, Gibralter, Guernsey, Man, Patrick's Purgatory, the english speaking enclave in Nicaragua, Inda, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Burma, Tibet, Guam, the Marianas, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, New Zealand, and New Guinea. Are there only sheeple in those places? Or is the Illuminati controlled media and their sauriform commentators covering up the acts of bold freedom fighters who have stood up for the True Law?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Sovereigns of the Anglosphere, speak up!

Post by The Observer »

Belize? Guyana? British Antarctica Territory? Seychelles? Maldives? Singapore? Borneo? The South Sandwich Islands? Tonga? Samoa? Heligoland? Cyprus? Minorca? Malta? Egypt? Sudan? Fiji? Weihai Garrison? Malaya?

And don't forget that most famous island in the British Empire that served to imprison and oppress the most famous and first Sovereign Man of Europe, Napoleon - St. Helena.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Sovereigns of the Anglosphere, speak up!

Post by JamesVincent »

Are there actually enough people in Man to have a movement, besides a #2?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"