Sovcit commune proposal

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Convair
Stowaway
Stowaway

Sovcit commune proposal

Post by Convair »

A proposal to set up a sovereign citizen "commune".

https://www.waikatotimes.co.nz/a/nz-new ... hat-wasn-t

I only just discovered this article, hence it's late inclusion. It's from May.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Sovcit commune proposal

Post by The Observer »

A lot of sovcit buffonery in this story.

A) First, it looks like our silly sovcits were inspired by the Ammon Bundy grab of national parks/forests and the like. But like Ammon found out, the government is not going to sit by and let you get away with it.

B) The next stupidity was their attempt to base the founding of New Freeland on communal living. They apparently know nothing about what communal living is. It is completely opposite to their own belief that everyone else owes them a living.

C) They aligned themselves with the con artist Alp, who cheered them on into this nonsense from afar and never bothered to show up to occupy along with them.

D) And true to the typical sovcit mindset, hardly anyone showed up to actually occupy the park - even after the couple of people who did show up asked for reinforcements. I could have told them that no one was coming. Why? Because the average sovcit isn't going to put his butt on the line, not if it means serving time behind bars. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule but they are either overly devoted to the cause and/or oblivious to the coming consequences.

But they are entertaining:
In one bizarre post, a man appears to have gained access to a property formerly owned by Sir John Key, which he says he allodialised by planting a potato beneath a window.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff