Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought Psammy already did the court fail, am I misremembering????

Psammy is a perfect example of the Einstein Corollary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Psam, I don't think that anyone here thinks it is "urgent" that you go to court. In fact, I doubt if anyone here could give a rat's **s if you go to court or not.

Its just that many here have been pointing out, with varying degrees of civility, that it is not the members of Quatloos that you must convince. It is the Canadian courts and/or Parliament. Unless and until you do, nothing will change. Nothing you write here matters in the least.

Of course, even though I am not a lawyer and not a Canadian, I don't think that your notions about personal rights and election procedures are worth a hill of beans. Even if there were some philosophical logic to your call for continuous elections, I don't see how it could be implemented in any practical sense.

I think it is like democracy in general. A pure democracy is the ideal, but I don't think that anyone believes a pure democracy can work with more than a small number of people, so we settle for the slightly less pure solution of a republic. We periodically elect representatives to Congress or Parliament, who then do the more or less continuous voting you propose.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's not urgent, but Psam's lack of urgency renders the matter moot. If he can't be bothered to do the one thing required to advance his cause - after we've told him exactly what that is - then there's no reason to discuss it at all.

Psam's too wrapped up in his own process. He's invented this elaborate set of rules by which he thinks he can force the Attorney General to debate him about the Constitution Act. Which in turn is supposed to accomplish something, I presume. He seems more interested in the process than the end result. Though to be fair, if my process required me to partake in sex and drugs, I might insist on following it also.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Though to be fair, if my process required me to partake in sex and drugs, I might insist on following it also.
Psam says that the process requires him to partake in sex and drugs. He also says that he's head of his own government. Psam says a lot of things. It's doing things that seems to be the stumbling block.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:56 pm
Though to be fair, if my process required me to partake in sex and drugs, I might insist on following it also.
Psam says that the process requires him to partake in sex and drugs. He also says that he's head of his own government. Psam says a lot of things. It's doing things that seems to be the stumbling block.
It's not extremely relevant, because points upwards at rest of thread but Psam, I think you missed your window on the drugs:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5806519

It's not law yet, but I gather from other reports that the VPD is considerably more likely to direct you to a variety of harm-reduction options than they are to arrest you for simple possession.

You could upgrade to "with intent to distribute" but ... don't. Really don't. You don't want to roll those dice.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

How about if we stop feeding the troll?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I wouldn't call him a troll, I'd go more with deluded fanatic. He seems to sincerely believe in his idiotic ideas. He's certainly put an immense amount of time and work into creating his alternate fantasy reality and, as far as I can tell, has squandered a decade of his life doing little else but bitterly complaining about how badly his rights are treated.

Apart from that he's a local boy. If he's still at the same place he resided during his court hearing in 2014 (parent's condo) he's just a twenty minute drive from my front door. In halcyon days I spent years trying to keep up with a busy schedule of court hearings but psam seems to be the last local fool still active, at least that I'm aware of. If you're willing to accept endless whining on Quatloos as being 'active'.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Psam wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:33 am I find most people on the other side of that question from myself are typically arrogant enough to claim that their ethical reasoning is absolutely flawlessly conclusive.

Oh wait, didn’t I just say that?
My apologies if someone already said that, but most people on any issue are typically arrogant enough to claim that their ethical reasoning is absolutely flawlessly conclusive.

[added] Sorry about prolonging this thread. Getting back to Q after a long absence.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

You're forgiven. It can't hurt to be reminded that Psammy has yet to take any action to vindicate his claims, and that he is just another blowhard who talks a great game from the bench, but is never willing or able to actually go in and play.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:45 am You're forgiven. It can't hurt to be reminded that Psammy has yet to take any action to vindicate his claims, and that he is just another blowhard who talks a great game lot of smack from the bench, but is never willing or able to actually go in and play.
FIFY
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Psammy talks a lot, well actually drones on endlessly and pointlessly on about the same pointless drivel that absolutely NO ONE cares about.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

Hey everybody, I was just wondering if any of you want to put in a bid in the auction I’m holding for a bag of cocaine.

http://issociety.org/cocaine-auction/

It would mean so much to me if you’d be part of the auction because you’ve all been so sweet to me and I love you so much.

Also, I’m wondering if you want to congratulate either of these police officers for upholding the law so dutifully.

http://issociety.org/burnaby-rcmp-respo ... c-cocaine/
http://issociety.org/letter-to-police-r ... c-cocaine/

Oh and also, just in case I need to make bail at some point in future because there’s some officer out there who isn’t willing to uphold the law as dutifully as either of the above fine people in uniform, does any of you have a couple of bucks I could ask for if I ever need it?

I know it’s been a long time since we’ve last taken an opportunity to show our love for each other, but I just want you all to know you’re always in my thoughts, especially when I’m showing my love for the nation you defend so vehemently.

❤️
Enfranchisement breeds social responsibility

“[L]aws command obedience because they are made by those whose conduct they govern.”
Supreme Court of Canada, Sauvé v Canada para 44: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 0/index.do
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As you say, it's been a while. I occasionally take a quick look at your FB page but it's always the same old rants, nothing worth reporting here.

I suspect that you have no cocaine to sell and the purported auction is just a pathetic publicity stunt that no one, including the police, is going to pay the slightest attention too.

Why not keep busy by joining one of the myriad protests here? You don't have much to contribute but you can provide a warm body to fill the ranks.

Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

So is that a no about the bail money then?

“[L]aws command obedience because they are made by those whose conduct they govern.”
Supreme Court of Canada, Sauvé v Canada para 44: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 0/index.do
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Psam wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:50 pm So is that a no about the bail money then?
Guess.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

Okay, but hypothetically speaking, say the $100 bag of cocaine I’m auctioning off was real, how much would you want to bid for it?

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Robert Menard calls people of my ilk Pudding Heads and, in my case, he’s clearly correct. I completely forgot to ask you how you’re progressing on getting your 100% democratic voting system, the Interactive Electoral System, implemented at all levels of government. And, in a related matter, how is Canada’s only legitimate government, your Independent Sovereign Society, doing? Somehow, even with all the protests currently rocking Canadian society, I’ve not heard a word about either of those projects being part of the popular demand for a government revolution. We’re still firmly in the clutches of the first past the post voting system and your make-believe alternate government that nobody’s ever heard of is still a make-believe alternate government that nobody’s ever heard of. And what about your promised suicide in September 2015? Clearly you’ve been having problems implementing that too.

I'm not interested in indulging you in your fantasy world of hypothetical cocaine however I will respond to one comment in your prior posts,;
I know it’s been a long time since we’ve last taken an opportunity to show our love for each other, but I just want you all to know you’re always in my thoughts, especially when I’m showing my love for the nation you defend so vehemently.
Nobody on Quatloos is defending Canada “vehemently” because there are almost no Canadian posters on Quatloos. Essentially it’s me, eric in Alberta who usually writes on local issues and, from time to time, Donald up in Edmonton. Donald’s a real sovereign expert, extremely knowledgeable, and, as such, hasn’t posted on this discussion because your antics aren’t worth his time and trouble. I don’t think eric has bothered either. That leaves me because I have plenty of time. One reason I have the time for you is that you are the last man standing. Back in 2014 to about 2018 I was run ragged covering the antics of local sovereigns. But they’re all gone except you. They may not have changed their opinions but they accepted that they were wasting their lives fighting unattainable goals. Some ended up in jail, other broke, divorced, unemployed, and they all just gave up and moved on with their lives. All except you. Quatloos posters who ridiculed you did so for sport, not patriotism, because nobody thinks you’re the slightest threat to the body politic. You’re just some guy ranting in your bedroom in your parent’s condo, at least that was your status in 2014 and I doubt it’s changed much.

So how much have you personally changed since 2014? When I first started following you back then you were a callow youth of forty-one, now you are pushing fifty, entering middle age. Yet, as far as I can determine from your Facebook page, you’ve made no progression at all in that period. When I reported on you in 2014-2015 you were posting messages such as these;
Samuel Michael Frank
June 16
I heard today that Justin False-Doh is considering mandatory voting in Canada. If they can make it mandatory for us to vote, why can't we make it mandatory for those miserable pieces of shit to hold an election when we tell them to? Mandatory voting is a bullshit propaganda strategy of deceitful control freaks.

Samuel Michael Frank
Yesterday at 1:36pm •
Any Canadian of moderate intelligence who finds genitalia unpleasant would agree that Stephen Harper is either a d*** or a c***, depending upon which gender of genitalia is more unpleasant to that person. Any Canadian who appreciates genitalia but finds shit kind of gross would agree that Stephen Harper is an a******. Any Canadian of moderate intelligence would also agree that replacing Stephen Harper with d****, c*****, or a******* like Thomas Mulcair, Justin Trudeau, and Elizabeth May will leave Canada's government equally obscene and offensive, so there is no point in voting on October 19.

Samuel Michael Frank
Yesterday at 1:20pm
This is a public service announcement to anyone who intends to vote Conservative, NDP, Liberal, or Green on October 19. Fuck you, you dumb, useless, worthless, stupid, empty headed piece of shit.

Samuel Michael Frank
Yesterday at 1:11pm
Just because Stephen Harper is a worthless scrap of mouldy belly button lint doesn't mean that it is a good thing to put your support behind maggots like Justin Trudeau, Elizabeth May, or Thomas Mulcair. Yet any Canadian who believes that the election on October 19 is in any way a constructive effort is either stupid enough to like Stephen Harper or naïve enough to think replacing him with one of the above three morons will make a difference.

Samuel Michael Frank
May 30 •
If You actually believe that voting New Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, or Green makes any difference at all to the corruption, deceit, and decay perpetrated by the members of your government, then You are too fucking stupid to bother with.
So let’s see how you’ve progressed, matured, gained in wisdom and insight from those early days by reviewing some of your most recent postings (no asterisks in the original);
When cancer kills someone who is a fan of Justin Turdeau or Donald C***, it’s not a tragedy at all.

If you call it “the government of Canada” instead of “the alleged government of Canada” then you are a piece of shit and it would be cool if you die of cancer.

It would be pretty cool if Donald C*** would die of a heart attack or cancer. Justin Turdeau too.

Justin Trudeau, Vladimir Putin, Volodymyr Zelensky, and Joe Biden are filthy disgusting fucking cockroaches. Shit on them.

If Donald C*** was dying of cancer, it would still be pretty funny to watch a Donald C*** supporter get beaten until their legs are permanently unusable

Who are these illiterate morons that can’t spell Vladimir Craptin’s name correctly?
In other words, not at all. In October 2014 I posted;
Getting desperate Frank asked for an adjournment. No, this will be decided today. Judge told him if he wanted he could try again with a new petition but to speak to a lawyer first so he could file an action that made legal sense. So Frank asked the judge for legal advice on what to do to ensure that he succeeded if he tried again. Forget it. Judge said he was trying to make this more "cost effective" for Frank because if he kept coming back with worthless actions he could find himself hit with special costs. Hinted that a vexatious litigant ban was lurking just over the horizon. This triggered a plaintive wail "But I've spent years of work to come to these conclusions". Well, the value you've extracted from those lost years and $1.75 will buy you a Skytrain ride to the Wiener Hut.
Well you can add another seven years or so to those “lost years” but a Skytrain ticket to the Wiener Hut will now set you back $3.05.

And Robert Menard was wrong. According to your nomenclature I’m not a pudding head, I’m a piece of shit.

Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

It’s funny that you deliberately falsify so much of what you have to say about me. I guess when you can’t actually find flaws in my legal arguments, you have to resort to lying. No worries though. The thing about me living in my parents’ condo is pretty funny though. Great story.

The one thing you got wrong that I’ll bother to correct is the words of the judge in 2014. You missed the most important part of what he said.

“say a charge under the income tax act, a charge under federal drug legislation, a charge under the criminal code or provincial quasi criminal statutes, in those circumstances the court will probably find it far more convincing that Charter issues could be invoked and argued.”

That’s on page 12: http://issociety.org/wp-content/uploads ... Oct-17.pdf

Well I’ve chosen from the options he gave me. I’ve chosen to sell cocaine. That’s my choice.

And you are so incapable of finding flaws in my legal arguments that you’d rather just deny that I actually have the cocaine that I claim to have.

Well I don’t care whether you believe me or not. Actually no, I guess it’s more fun that you don’t believe me. That made it all worth coming back in here for.

Thanks! 😘

Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

Oh and hey, since you’ve got all this time on your hands as you claim, why don’t you read through Appendix B of the Canada Interactive Legislature Charter (starting on page 13 http://issociety.org/wp-content/uploads/CIL-Charter.pdf) and make fun of that? I’d love to hear how delusional you believe that logic is.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Psam wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:11 am Okay, but hypothetically speaking, say the $100 bag of cocaine I’m auctioning off was real, how much would you want to bid for it?
OK, I'll take you up on it. I bid $100.01. I have the burner phones and the learned expertise from a family member who spent roughly forty years moving large quantities of recreational pharmaceuticals and I will hook up with his distribution network if you want to move more. Just be forewarned, I will probably end up with the coke and you will be out $249.99 since the "pay or stay" bail on that quantity is $350. Send me a message with your personal details and we'll talk on Signal. Eagerly awaiting for your reply big guy....