Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Post by Burnaby49 »

So now that my defence has worked effectively for selling cocaine, I'm going to try the same defence for taxes. I'm going to find an employer who is willing to pay me in full without deducting my taxes and then I'm going to deduct the taxes myself and put them in the account of the Canada Interactive Legislature (CIL). I will then write the Canada Revenue Agency with periodic updates as to how much tax I've paid to the CIL, informing them of my defence and asking whether they would like to meet in court to see if my defence is accepted. If they don't come after me, then eventually I might be able to persuade other people to also stop paying their taxes to the revenue agency and pay them to the CIL in the same amounts instead.
Good luck with that little fantasy. I worked for the CRA for 35 years and I know how events would go if you actually tried to do it rather than just spewing words about your own courage and determination.

The Canadian Government gets almost all of its tax revenue from mandatory deductions from employee wages. Other sources, while significant, take a lot of effort to collect and are only a fraction of the money that falls into the government’s lap without effort through payroll deductions. Given the overwhelming importance of source deductions the CRA is very, very, serious about enforcing compliance by employers. This is why it is mandatory, not discretionary, for employers to deduct taxes at source. The CRA has a large payroll audit section constantly checking out business payroll records and any employer caught not deducting is very heavily penalized. Even late payments of source deductions trigger automatic penalties. Notwithstanding this reality you blithely assume you can find an employer willing to forego making source deductions on your behalf. So who's going to go out on that limb for you?

I’ve written extensively here about the Paradigm tax evasion scheme. While it wrapped itself around a complex tax mythology it was, at heart, nothing more than tax evasion scheme that advocated hiding your income from the CRA. Employees of course can't do that and I’ve recorded elsewhere in Quatloos the story of Paradigm followers who tried to hide their income by getting their employers to stop making their mandatory deductions. All failed. At best they were just told no but, if they became too much of a nuisance, they were fired. So why would you be treated any differently?

But, for the purpose of this discussion, let’s assume you found such an employer. You propose to;
. . . . write the Canada Revenue Agency with periodic updates as to how much tax I've paid to the CIL, informing them of my defence and asking whether they would like to meet in court to see if my defence is accepted.
You clearly know nothing about how the CRA works. They wouldn’t engage you in a discussion about your ‘defence’ (sic) nor would they take you to court. They would just reassess you, including a non-filing penalty, and garnishee your wages. It happens all the time, an everyday routine. The CRA doesn’t even have to get a court order to garnishee wages, they issue garnishee orders under their own authority. What the CRA wouldn’t do is listen to your endless fantasies. They couldn’t care less that you claimed you’d paid your tax money to a fake fantasy government. They’d garnishee that bank account too with the full cooperation of the bank. Again it happens all the time. The taxes would be owed to the real Canadian government and they’ll go after it without discussion.

You could of course go to court to try and get your assessment reversed but not, like last time, at a provincial court. You would have to appeal to the Tax Court of Canada, the only Canadian court with jurisdiction over tax appeals. They would pay no attention whatever to your philosophic meanderings about paying your taxes to an alternative pretend government. All that matters to the Tax Court is whether or not you have been correctly assessed under the Income Tax Act of Canada and none of your daydreams about the Canada Interactive Legislature would be of the slightest significance in that determination. The CRA would spend fifteen minutes entering your employer’s documents regarding your wages into evidence and the hearing would be over.

But, as we all know, it’s all just bullshit to show how brave and determined you are about how far you are willing to go to hold true to your principles. You’ve been on Quatloos for almost a decade. During that time you threatened to kill yourself as a sacrifice to your idiotic voting system, there was something I’ve forgotten about a prostitute, and you go on endlessly about trying to get arrested for cocaine possession. And what have you actually done in that decade apart from being a keyboard warrior? Nothing.

But let’s not end on a negative note. I do have some slight, very slight, praise for you.
Much discussion has already taken place about how the CIL shall spend those taxes, but I'm sure it would make this post too long to elaborate on those details here.
Thank you for that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

So that’s a no to the cocaine then? You don’t even wanna buy just a little bit? Seriously man, it’s good cocaine. And you just can’t beat this price!
Enfranchisement breeds social responsibility

“[L]aws command obedience because they are made by those whose conduct they govern.”
Supreme Court of Canada, Sauvé v Canada para 44: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 0/index.do
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Try Hastings and Carrall.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Psam wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:11 pm So that’s a no to the cocaine then? You don’t even wanna buy just a little bit? Seriously man, it’s good cocaine. And you just can’t beat this price!
Better than that -- show us that your (ahahaha) Canadian Interactive Legislature has any genuine legal standing, and is recognized throughout Canada. Until you are successful in doing so, we do not care about your silly stunts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:11 am Until you are successful in doing so, we do not care about your silly stunts.
He's bought some icing sugar hasn't he :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Psam wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:11 pm So that’s a no to the cocaine then? You don’t even wanna buy just a little bit? Seriously man, it’s good cocaine. And you just can’t beat this price!
Best version, and it is free

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

Anyone who’s not willing to take advantage of my offer here viewtopic.php?p=296387#p296387 and yet claims that nothing I’ve done has shown any legitimacy to my legal arguments appears to me to be defaming me with unproven allegations and yet unwilling to take advantage of a reasonable available means to test the accuracy of their allegations under the law.

Maybe we should discuss whether your defence to defamation laws is even less sound than my defence to trafficking laws (if you believe I’m actually in possession of a few dozen grams of cocaine) or public mischief laws (if you think I’m lying about the exact chemical composition of the white powder I exchanged in a publicly posted YouTube video for a modest sum of cash).

But hey, maybe there aren’t enough people reading your pathetic blog to qualify it as a public medium of transmission under defamation laws. In that case I’ll just have to enjoy being entertained by your inability to prove that your disdain and derision toward me is founded on intelligent reasoning. That’s kinda fun too.

“[L]aws command obedience because they are made by those whose conduct they govern.”
Supreme Court of Canada, Sauvé v Canada para 44: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 0/index.do
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Psam wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:20 pmMaybe we should discuss whether your defence to defamation laws is even less sound than my defence to trafficking laws
You're a fucking moron. Now sue me.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Psam wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:20 pm But hey, maybe there aren’t enough people reading your pathetic blog to qualify it as a public medium of transmission under defamation laws.
As far as I remember defamation laws do not require that any number of people has actually seen the content, just has to prove that there is an attempt to defame that has been shown to another person.
To prove prima facie defamation, a plaintiff must show four things: 1) a false statement purporting to be fact; 2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; 3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and 4) damages, or some harm caused to the reputation of the person or entity who is the subject of the statement.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

So even Wes' statement wouldn't be liable since it is pretty obvious and provable that you are a fucking moron (though I would substitute the word moron with fucktard. Closer to the truth.)
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

It might take me a year or two to feel confident to take you up on your offer and hit you up for defamation because I’m sure there’s research involved and retainers to save up for. And of course the libel and slander act allows for retraction and apology within a period of time after being served, which I believe is then accepted as full settlement of the claim, so you don’t have to decide for a long time whether to retract and redress. However, since you’re encouraging me so sweetly to try litigating, I’ll give you an even better deal. I’ll sell you that gram of cocaine for $10 in front of the Cambie St VPD station and STILL throw in the bag of popcorn!

I know, I know, I can’t believe I’m such a nice guy either.

Like I say, you’ve got a year or two to decide, and if you do want to buy that gram of cocaine, I’ll be very grateful and appreciative.

And if I do happen to litigate and the court affirms some extent of validity to my claims of defamation, then I look forward to a very beautifully rendered apology from a stand up bunch of cun… oops, good friends.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It might take me a year or two to feel confident to take you up on your offer and hit you up for defamation because I’m sure there’s research involved and retainers to save up for.
Better get cracking on that one, the clock is ticking. Canadian law gives you two years to sue after the publication of the libelous statement.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Psam wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:22 am It might take me a year or two to feel confident to take you up on your offer and hit you up for defamation...
Translation: "I have no idea about how to do this, plus I'm incompetent."
...I’m sure there’s research involved and retainers to save up for.
Translation: "I'm lazy, I'm broke, and Mum and Dad won't waste money by supporting me pursuing pointless litigation."
And it's easy to not believe it. All you have to do is read your Facebook page to realize that you are not a nice guy.
Psam wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:22 am ...[A]nd if I do happen to litigate and the court affirms some extent of validity to my claims of defamation,
We aren't holding our breath on that one. You don't have it in you to pursue this. it's just an idle threat from an impotent poser.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

Psam wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:22 amAnd if I do happen to litigate
Don't worry, you won't.
and the court affirms some extent of validity to my claims of defamation
Don't worry, it won't.
then I look forward to a very beautifully rendered apology
Don't worry, I won't.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Funny thing is, and the fact that you refuse to see, that for a defamation suit to even be considered there has to be a tangible type of damage, either loss of reputation or monetary damage from loss of revenue. Nothing we say can possibly damage your reputation since everyone who has had to deal with you thinks that you are a moron and since you have no revenue to suffer a loss from due to someone's written word you can't prove any damages. In fact it would be interesting to see you try to file a suit, wonder how long it would take for the judge to issue an involuntary hold against you, especially after all the threats you've made on just this site alone, not counting what Burnaby has linked from your Facebook and other sites. All of those would be entered into evidence since the court would want to see how mere words could cause you damage.

Another question: Which country would you file in? You live in Canada, most of us don't. I doubt Canada's law is the same as ours so which do you file in?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Psam wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:20 pm Anyone who’s not willing to take advantage of my offer here viewtopic.php?p=296387#p296387 and yet claims that nothing I’ve done has shown any legitimacy to my legal arguments appears to me to be defaming me with unproven allegations and yet unwilling to take advantage of a reasonable available means to test the accuracy of their allegations under the law.

Maybe we should discuss whether your defence to defamation laws is even less sound than my defence to trafficking laws (if you believe I’m actually in possession of a few dozen grams of cocaine) or public mischief laws (if you think I’m lying about the exact chemical composition of the white powder I exchanged in a publicly posted YouTube video for a modest sum of cash).

But hey, maybe there aren’t enough people reading your pathetic blog to qualify it as a public medium of transmission under defamation laws. In that case I’ll just have to enjoy being entertained by your inability to prove that your disdain and derision toward me is founded on intelligent reasoning. That’s kinda fun too.
As they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. We are under no obligation to disprove your fantasies; rather, it is up to YOU to prove that they have some solid substance grounded in genuine law recognized in Canada.

Oh -- would you care to guess how the law treats the truth in defamation cases? You'd have to sue most of us down here; and our laws would prove troublesome to you.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Psam wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:22 am It might take me a year or two to feel confident to take you up on your offer and hit you up for defamation because I’m sure there’s research involved and retainers to save up for. And of course the libel and slander act allows for retraction and apology within a period of time after being served, which I believe is then accepted as full settlement of the claim, so you don’t have to decide for a long time whether to retract and redress. However, since you’re encouraging me so sweetly to try litigating, I’ll give you an even better deal. I’ll sell you that gram of cocaine for $10 in front of the Cambie St VPD station and STILL throw in the bag of popcorn!

Like I say, you’ve got a year or two to decide, and if you do want to buy that gram of cocaine, I’ll be very grateful and appreciative.

And if I do happen to litigate and the court affirms some extent of validity to my claims of defamation, then I look forward to a very beautifully rendered apology from a stand up bunch of cun… oops, good friends.
Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology, because there will be none. You say that "if I do happen to litigate and the court affirms some extent of validity to my claims of defamation;" but that is one helluva big "if." It's as likely to happen as it is for me to lead the major leagues in batting average, home runs, and runs batted in... and I am 71 years old, with bad knees and flat feet.
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

The Observer wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 am
Psam wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:22 am I know, I know, I can’t believe I’m such a nice guy either.
And it's easy to not believe it. All you have to do is read your Facebook page to realize that you are not a nice guy.
Most of my Facebook posts lately are about what a complete and total cunt Jesus Christ’s father was. If you read the Buy-bull, you’ll find a tonne of factual basis for this, certainly more than for the allegation that I’m a fucking moron or fucktard, as has been alleged by the participants in this discussion thread that was instigated with my name in the subject line without any consultation whatsoever with me as to whether I approve of the discussion about my character and work.

Jesus Christ’s father, on the other hand, can allegedly see and know everything, so the moment I even form an idea in my thoughts to talk about what a cunt he is, he’s already capable of putting together his legal arguments to hit me up for defamation if he really is bothered about it. It must be tough being all powerful and yet having such a fragile ego that you have to have a whole extra word to connote defamation of yourself: “blasphemy”, instead of just calling it “defamation of God” just as this discussion thread might be considered to be “defamation of Psamn” (I don’t know if you noticed that I added an “n” to the end of my name for when I’m selling cocaine as a pseudonym to try and make it harder for the cops to find me, just look at my business card on page 2 here: http://issociety.org/wp-content/uploads ... -cards.pdf and it seems to be working because the cops haven’t showed up at my door to arrest me yet).

Let me see, what evidence is there that Jesus Christ’s father is a complete and total cunt. Well maybe for starters, we could look at him drowning every single living thing on Earth to death except for one small boat load of suckers who had to live under the authority of a stupid bastard named Noah who was complicit with his buddy God in the single most pervasive act of mass genocide in the history of the universe. They’re like Hitler and Goebbels only they can’t speak German and they have more kill notches on their bed posts.

Oh and then there was when God asked his privy council of angels to vote on whether to establish anger management and personal counselling centres in Sodom and Gomorrah or else to prevent the residents of the cities from hurting each other any more by incinerating them all to death, kind of like Hiroshima only without the hassle of splitting atoms.

I mean that’s two instances right there, each of which all in its own would be enough to back up the casually obvious fact that Jesus Christ’s father is just a complete and total cunt. I mean come on, it’s just obvious.

So yeah, I may be an asshole when I’m criticising God on my Facebook account, but seriously, you can’t call it defamation (aka blasphemy) if what I’m saying is true. And anyway, defending the world from a tyrant by pointing out the nature of the habitually evident tendency toward tyranny of the Hitler-look-alike (which I’m sure God is, including that stupid ‘stash) is kind of heroic, even if it does take the form of sounding a little hyper-critical of the stupid cunt that sired Jesus.

So no, I don’t agree that looking at my Facebook posts can in any way be assessed to make an empirical conclusion that I’m not a nice guy.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Psam wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:27 pm So no, I don’t agree that looking at my Facebook posts can in any way be assessed to make an empirical conclusion that I’m not a nice guy.
Well, it is nice to know that there is a button we can push that triggers you.

But I wasn't specifically referring to your recent posts on Facebook about God and Jesus Christ; I think it is safe to say that over the last few years that we have been aware of your page there are numerous posts that demonstrate you persist in behavior that is not very nice. And it is indicative of you having a lot of unresolved anger issues that are typically associated with one's perception of being a failure in life, insecure and inability to mature and move ahead in life.

I am not sure if your last post is going to be allowed to stand, generally due to the rather obscene language that you have included. I would let it remain, if only to demonstrate to everyone who reads it to understand what kind of person you are. But there are others in charge of this site who have an interest in maintaining standards.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:51 pmI would let it remain, if only to demonstrate to everyone who reads it to understand what kind of person you are.
I would too. But going forward . . .
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

After reading Psam's last post I'd decided to delete the post and ban Psam from Quatloos. As the only Canadian moderator that decision is mine but two other moderators think the post should remain to show readers what a vile individual Psalm is on his Face Book page (the post is entirely typical of his postings there) and that he should be given a last-chance warning not to post anything remotely like it again here.

So this is your warning Psalm. You may not bring your Face Book obscenities here nor are you allowed to discuss religion, a banned topic on Quatloos and totally irrelevant to the subject of this post in any case. Do either again and you are banned from Quatloos without further warning. If that's what you want I'm happy to accommodate you.