Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by JamesVincent »

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/police-make-m ... t-1.500969
19-year-old Steve Sun has been charged with 3 counts of trafficking cocaine, possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking, and 4 counts of possession of proceeds of crime.

19-year-old Kevin Manji has been charged with trafficking cocaine, possession for the purpose of trafficking, and 2 counts of possession of proceeds of crime.

18-year-old Britanny Swain has been charged with trafficking cocaine, possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine and, 2 counts of possession of proceeds of crime.

Read more: http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/police-make-m ... z3A7PFHTmw
Good suggestion.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

grixit wrote:Eric: You married a smart and perceptive woman. Cherish her.
28 years as of August 8, which is the date I regained title back to my property. We joke that it is her obvious criminalistic tendencies which makes her such a godd bull sh*t detector.
eric

Post by eric »

I contacted RECA today so that they can pile on with more penalties. Tomorrow I'm being interviewed by the CBC so that they can do a story on Johnson and associates - they've been bugging me for months to interview me but I wanted to wait until title was back in my name. Hmmmm.... what shall I do next now that I have warned him? After all I've had five months to monitor his activities on the net (don't say stalk).
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

What what does cocaine have to do with this mortgage scam?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

eric wrote:I contacted RECA today so that they can pile on with more penalties. Tomorrow I'm being interviewed by the CBC so that they can do a story on Johnson and associates - they've been bugging me for months to interview me but I wanted to wait until title was back in my name. Hmmmm.... what shall I do next now that I have warned him? After all I've had five months to monitor his activities on the net (don't say stalk).
:?: Civil suit to recover all your costs plus ???

Perhaps you can find an attorney to take the case on a percentage of recovery basis so you won't be out any additional cash. Or, is there an equivalent of small claims court where you can prosecute the issue on your own?

Likelihood of you getting anything back is probably slim to none, but at least you'll have the pleasure of twisting his undies a little tighter.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks for the report eric. Always great to have somebody actually involved in these things explaining in detail how they work. Too bad you were the victim however that means you have a valuable insider perspective on these scammers. Please keep us posted on your ongoing efforts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

by Jeffrey » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:59 pm
What what does cocaine have to do with this mortgage scam?

Just one of Johnson's associates. Manji teams up with Johnson when presenting the scam and masquerades as the realtor while Johnson is the supposed mortgage broker. Brittany Swain comes along as the witness for legal documents. If people really want I suppose I could generate a list of all of Johnson's associates, enterprises, and numbered companies. Some of them are probably totally imaginary, for example I'm not entirely sure if Pat/Patrick/Patricia Sharpe, investigator and human rights activist for privatesectoract.com , really exists since Ty Griffiths (who again may be a fictitious entity) often appears wearing what is known as a Patrick Sharpe Mullet wig <grins>
AndyK wrote:
eric wrote:I contacted RECA today so that they can pile on with more penalties. Tomorrow I'm being interviewed by the CBC so that they can do a story on Johnson and associates - they've been bugging me for months to interview me but I wanted to wait until title was back in my name. Hmmmm.... what shall I do next now that I have warned him? After all I've had five months to monitor his activities on the net (don't say stalk).
:?: Civil suit to recover all your costs plus ???
Civil suits in Canada are expensive and lawyers in Canada generally can not take on suits on a recovery basis. That's what Johnson depends on since his victims are generally allready in financial straits. That being said, he may get a surprise in this case.. don't want to reveal my hand yet.

Perhaps you can find an attorney to take the case on a percentage of recovery basis so you won't be out any additional cash. Or, is there an equivalent of small claims court where you can prosecute the issue on your own?

Likelihood of you getting anything back is probably slim to none, but at least you'll have the pleasure of twisting his undies a little tighter.
Small claims court to recover my lawyer's fees are always an option. I'm not familiar with the small claims court procedures in Alberta, but in Ontario you can actually get a warrant sworn and the person arrested for failing to pay a small claims judgement.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Quite honestly, there is nothing I hate worse than this kind of mortgage fraud, it is nasty, personal, vicious, and highly destructive.

The big problem, is that yes, you can take them to court, I don't know what your small claims limits are, your loss is way over what our local will support, so you can, and probably should take them to court. The problem is, your legal fees, and the question of whether the people you are suing have anything to take back. In most of the cases I'm familiar with, the fraudsters had pretty well spent anything they ever got and were moving on to the next victim, I'm hoping you may be luckier and that they will actually have property or money stashed away in what they consider a "safe" name that you can get to. I wish you much luck with the endeavor, they couldn't be more deserving targets of something like that.

And Eric, quite definitely welcome to Quatloos, and as James put it, sorry it was under the circumstances it was.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:
And Eric, quite definitely welcome to Quatloos, and as James put it, sorry it was under the circumstances it was.
I much prefer it when people come here to learn about scams and how to avoid them. Barring that I am glad that people who have been scammed also come here to let others know what exactly happened. It is much appreciated.

Any paperwork or other thoughts on the subject would be a help. It would be useful to show exactly what it is that they give you so that others can recognize them. Though if you are serious about a lawsuit you might want to check with an/your attorney first, of course.

notorial dissent

What he said!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

eric wrote:
grixit wrote:Eric: You married a smart and perceptive woman. Cherish her.
28 years as of August 8, which is the date I regained title back to my property. We joke that it is her obvious criminalistic tendencies which makes her such a godd bull sh*t detector.
My own anniversary is August 7 (in my case, 37 years). Welcome to Quatloos!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

James Vincent wrote:I much prefer it when people come here to learn about scams and how to avoid them. Barring that I am glad that people who have been scammed also come here to let others know what exactly happened. It is much appreciated.
What James said, +100!

Welcome to Quatloos, Eric. Grog is served in the fo'c'sle at 8 bells.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Is a "Commissioner for Oaths" in Alberta similar to a (real) Notary Public in the US? (Sorry about that, Chief!)
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I did some looking into Commissioners of Oaths a while back because Dean Clifford has been big on them while in jail.

http://www.justice.gov.sk.ca/co-na
http://www.justice.gouv.qc.ca/english/s ... sser-a.htm
eric

Post by eric »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Is a "Commissioner for Oaths" in Alberta similar to a (real) Notary Public in the US? (Sorry about that, Chief!)
Similar function and duties. In Alberta, the qualifications are fairly lax:
http://www.law-faqs.org/wiki/index.php/ ... _Public_AB

With respect to the welcomes from other board members, many heartfelt thanks. That being said, my lawyer has advised me not to say anything more regarding my personal circumstances. As various things are released for public consumption I will keep you posted.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:Is a "Commissioner for Oaths" in Alberta similar to a (real) Notary Public in the US? (Sorry about that, Chief!)
Similar function and duties. In Alberta, the qualifications are fairly lax:
http://www.law-faqs.org/wiki/index.php/ ... _Public_AB

With respect to the welcomes from other board members, many heartfelt thanks. That being said, my lawyer has advised me not to say anything more regarding my personal circumstances. As various things are released for public consumption I will keep you posted.
Good advice. Keep us posted when you can.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Yes, Eric, we wish you the best of luck with this.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

eric wrote:
I would rather have to wait longer if it preserves your chance at recouping monies lost. Like was said good luck and let us know how things are going.

eric

Post by eric »

JamesVincent wrote:
eric wrote:
Here's a link to the latest news about Derek Johnson ; (my smiling mug is included)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.2739426
There is a video clip as well, that goes into greater detail but it won't be seperated from the evening new broadcast for a few more hours. The video clip includes more details from my interview and more video of Johnson and Ty Griffiths/privatesectoract.com. The least we can do now is publicity to lessen his chances of hiding behind various aliases.
More to follow as events unfold.....
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:
eric wrote:
Here's a link to the latest news about Derek Johnson ; (my smiling mug is included)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.2739426
There is a video clip as well, that goes into greater detail but it won't be seperated from the evening new broadcast for a few more hours. The video clip includes more details from my interview and more video of Johnson and Ty Griffiths/privatesectoract.com. The least we can do now is publicity to lessen his chances of hiding behind various aliases.
More to follow as events unfold.....
Just tonight the other major new station here, CTV News dropped the bomb that RECA has issued a consumer warning against Derek Johnson (available on their web site) and they've applied to the courts for a "Cease and Desist Order" against him - details on their web site, CTV hasn't posted yet on their web site but ir should be up in a few hours - they would rather people watch the news on television. Yes, there are even more moves afoot against Derek and associates but they won't be public for a little while.