Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by Derek Johnson Sucks »

The Latest KIJIJJI version of the Scam. So when people google it this will come up.

Homes ForSale66 <homesforsale66 >

Please note,* when buying foreclosure properties in order to obtain them well below market value you must use the exclusive private financing provided. You also will need $20,000.00 - $60,000.00 for a down payment to participate in these deals.

If you have $20,000.00 - $60,000.00 for the down payment and understand that you will be using private financing competitive with bank rates to purchase foreclosure deals, simply email back *"Yes! I Have a down payment and I want someone actively looking for private financing for me!", * and keep on reading!

*Why can we obtain homes at such great deals?*

It is because we allow the seller to arrange a rent back or lease back and stay in the home for up to 2 years. Please keep in mind they are only allowed to stay under the conditions that they do not miss rent, or they would have to leave the property. If they do miss rent, then this provides you with full control of the property that* you purchased well below market value. *You would do with the home whatever you wish with it.

Together we are providing a real service to Canadians in foreclosure to create affordable housing by reducing their monthly payment. Many of these foreclosure homeowners are dealing with multiple mortgages leading to multiple mortgage payments. In many situations multiple mortgage payments add up to $3400.00 per month where market rent for the same home would be
$2100.00 per month. You can see how reducing the home owners payment would give you a stronger tenant and all of this can be accomplished while *purchasing the home well below market value. *

*Why do we provide them the "Rent-Back" or "Buy-Back" option?*

We do this to make it possible to purchase the home well below market value. This is truly the name of the game. If you just try and negotiate a low price on the home without this benefit, the seller has no incentive to sell it to you at a low price.

*Here is a real example:*

The subject property in foreclosure is worth $400,000.00 and the home owner has now been served paper work regarding the foreclosure of their home.
Needless to say, these circumstances leads to the homeowner experiencing anxiety which leads to you obtaining the home *well below market value.* The home owner knows that he needs to make a sale happen to a buyer who is willing to allow him to stay in the home if he has any chance of staying.
The fact that the kids get to stay in the same school and not have to move away from friends in the neighbourhood allows for a great negotiating position. This will allow you to purchase homes *well below market value.*

We have seen homes worth $400,000.00 sold for $320,000.00.
If you would consider this a great deal then please email back *"Yes, Great Deal, tell me more!". *

> From: Homes ForSale66 homesforsale66 AT gmail.com
>
> Subject: Re: Attention All Foreclosure & Distressed Property buyers!
>
> Hi
>
> Thanks for responding to our ad!
>
> In order for us to not waste each others time, please answer this one
> simple question. *Are you in category 1 or category 2, or category
> 3?*
>
> *Category 1. *
> I am an investor looking to learn about new revolutionary dynamic
> money making techniques in Real Estate. Yes, I am looking for NEW
> Revolutionary dynamic techniques allowing me to buy homes *well below
> market value* to make money in real estate via foreclosure properties
> using private financing provided that the rates are competitive with bank rates!".
>
> *Category 2. *
> I am an investor who would like to stay *very conventional* and buy
> homes at market value never using private financing and only using my
> bank financing. I am very satisfied buying homes at market value in
> order to place in a portfolio, banking on appreciation of the home over many years.
>
> *Category 3. *
> *If you are looking for a home to live in,* we might not be the best
> fit for each other.
>
> We are not Realtors. We do investment real estate. :naughty:
>
> If you wish, we can refer a Realtor to you? You will find that
> because we send some of the best Realtors in the city so much business
> you will be treated special. If interested, simply email back
> *"Interested!".*
>
> *Why can't you live in this home? *It is because there are tenants in
> the home and they are operating under a lease. Therefore, you could
> not live in the home.
>
> If you are selling a home, we can buy it! :evil:
>
> Simply reply back, *"Yes! Make an offer on my Home!". *
>
> Once you find the home you need to live in, *and you have extra money
> to invest*, let us know! If you do not have extra money to invest,
> you might be interested in investing your time and energy, and we can
> show you how to start making money in investment real estate.
>
Subject: Attention All Foreclosure & Distressed Property buyers!
>>
>> *Attention All Foreclosure & Distressed Property buyers!*
>>
>> *We have a new system in place now to further assist you in finding
>> that Distressed property / Foreclosure Investment where you can save
>> BIG and SAVE anywhere from $30,000.00 - $100,000.00 or more on homes
>> under
>> $500,000.00 !!! We have a NEW REVOLUTIONARY System allowing YOU to
>> buy homes WELL BELOW MARKET VALUE and we can show you how !!!*
>>
>> There are even MORE Savings on Estate style homes !!!
>>
>> Inventory is NOW Available in ALL Quadrants of Calgary and Alberta !!!
>>
>> *Our new online qualifying system can match YOU with the right
>> property and ensure you get as much an opportunity to buy as everyone
>> else in the distressed market.*
>>
>> Simple reply with a* "YES, I am interested in learning more" * and
>> we can send you the start up and have you out on the market buying
>> your dream investment within DAYS !!!
>>
>> *EASY FINANCING Options available*
>> *HOMES available with $20,000 - $60,000 down payment* *We can approve the tough cases !!!*

Attached are some of the latest available !!!
*HomesForSale66*
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Derek Johnson Sucks wrote:
> We are not Realtors. We do investment real estate. :naughty:
>
> If you wish, we can refer a Realtor to you? You will find that
> because we send some of the best Realtors in the city so much business
> you will be treated special. If interested, simply email back
> *"Interested!".*
I noted that Derek, using the royal We, is careful now to state that he is not a realtor. That being said, the major elements of the scam remain the same. I suspect that is a manouver to protect himself and Manji. Should he need someone to play the realtor role he can always find another member of his group - perhaps that new guy "Dave the investigative reporter and human rights activist". He's the one narrating the latest recordings. It may be interesting to peruse the last few issues of the Alberta Gazette or perform a registry search to see which numbered corporations have been recently registered to Johnson or his Glamis Gr or Sovereign Crt addresses but under a different director's name. If I were him I would have set up a few more now that the old ones, including New Century, are well known and wouldn't make it past Land Titles.
eric

Post by eric »

Derek Johnson Sucks wrote:http://www.recablog.ca/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By15GAzEUuA I think this says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OML1N-d2C5s What a bunch of BS
If Mr. Johnson breaches any terms of the Restraining Order, any police officer is authorized to arrest him using any reasonable force necessary.

RECA continues to take action against Derek Johnson and his associates. Please disregard and delete any emails you receive from Derek Johnson, Hot Justice TV or PrivateSectorAct.com.
I suspected that his latest actions on the taped conversations might get him into hot water. BTW, some of them were up on his and his associates' twitter and facebook accounts in raw form before they were "professionalized" by Ty Griffiths. Although Canada is a one party state regarding consent for recording of personal conversations, since he's also using them to justify his business (not a purely personal matter), I would really have consulted someone with professional legal expertise before posting them.
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Derek Johnson Sucks »

exposefraud wrote:Ty Griffiths is in reality a man named Kevin Kumar who is affiliated with Derek Johnson. They together have several numbered companies along with freelist.com and Satori Investments. You can find Satori Investements and Freelist in the BBB with a F grade. And also reported as a company in which the BBB feels may be involved in illegal business activities.
This needed to be quoted as it is some good info on TY GRIFFITHS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OML1N-d2C5s
RECA is hurting our business on you tube a production by TY and DJ.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wow...

Kudos to Eric and the other investigators, keep tightening that noose around the necks of Derek Johnson and his associates.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
eric

Post by eric »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Wow...

Kudos to Eric and the other investigators, keep tightening that noose around the necks of Derek Johnson and his associates.
Thank you very much for the kind words. When I first got involved with the man almost exactly a year ago I was a total innocent regarding FMOTL adherents, now I've had an extensive education. The whole problem with dealing with people like him in Canada is that although they meet the test for civil fraud, criminal fraud is a matter that most Canadian Crowns don't like to touch.

That being said, we're trying to cover all the possible bases to put him out of business. There is one particular government authority that has been monitoring the group for some years and hasn't taken action yet, but give them time since he's been rather blatant in the last two years and information has been passed to them by his victims. I believe Burnaby49 knows this branch of the government. Just substitute their name in this short poem by Longfellow:
Though the mills of God grind slowly,
Yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience he stands waiting,
With exactness grinds he all.
Happy Easter to all...
eric

My Guru Has Gone Missing!!

Post by eric »

Yes, it's Ty Griffiths I'm talking about - he with the less than admirable fashion sense and poor taste in music. On a regular basis I would visit the site to be regaled with the latest saga of Derek Johnson's battles. Nothing new for a month and the site is now absent of Ty. Instead of his hate list of lawyers and appeals to send emails to his enemy of the week, the page is almost entirely empty of content. How can they maintain their OPCA message and convince people they don't have to pay their mortgage unless the bank can produce the original signed note without Ty's guiding hand? :sarcasmon:

On a more serious note, Derek and the two Kevins have now almost withdrawn from public gaze. Restraining orders and Court injunctions may be effective after all. Nothing new on their social media accounts, but I may not have graduated to a high enough level to be allowed access. Although they are still actively peddling their scheme, as evidenced from the number of ads they are posting on Kijiji, they're insulating themselves from first contact with desperate homeowners or naive investors. Initial contact is with a series of ever-changing email addresses followed by phone calls with assorted underlings. That being said however, they still have to advertise their "service" in some fashion so it's still fairly easy to keep an eye on them. About the only issue is remembering which email address or phone number I used to start a conversation. I imagine Derek must sometimes have the same problems, at times using the names John Davis, DJ, JD, Patrick Sharpe, and even Patricia Sharpe to name a few.
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Calgary scam watch »

Hello everyone I am a recent victim of this despicable group.
I have gotten lots of good info from this site, I thought I would update the info so anyone can find the new info.

Here is some new info on the new face of the scam with this Satori being used again
Satori Investments Solutions Inc. & Homes ForSale66

Please note that HomesForSale66 is an Accredited Agency according to the Real Estate Council of Canada (R.E.C.C.)

Satori Investment Solutions Inc.
Kevin Kumar, President

http://satori-investment-solutions-inc. ... utions-inc

That is great !

Here is a voice-over Video to watch that will walk you through the following email that you can word for word read along with.

Please note that HomesForSale66 is an Accredited Agency according to the Real Estate Council of Canada (R.E.C.C.)

Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSpGArt ... e=youtu.be

Okay that is Great!

We would love to tell you more!
We are almost done with your system set up!

Because financing is such a large part of building wealth in real estate, please answer the following questions so we can get you closer to buying distressed foreclosure properties well below market value.

All foreclosure properties come with exclusive private financing.
Simply email back "Yes, I understand that someone is officially now looking for private financing competitive with bank rates for me!" once you have answered the following questions.

In order to get this process started we need to know the following:

1. How much of a down payment are you working with?
2. Approximately how much is the household income?
3. Are you an employee or a contract worker?
4. If you did NOT own a home right now would you qualify for a mortgage? If so, how much?
5. Can you qualify at the bank for a mortgage? If so, how much?

If you cannot qualify for a mortgage at a bank, no problem!
If you are having a tough time qualifying for bank financing, due to bad credit or being overextended, this deal is perfect for you!

All foreclosure properties come with exclusive private financing. Simply email back "Yes, I understand that someone is officially now looking for private financing competitive with bank rates for me!"..............................

Realestatecouncilofcanada.ca

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EPm80aN5g8

Foreclosure Investment Intro 1

posted so a Google search will show.
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

more info on KEVIN KUMAR CALGARY

http://caselaw.canada.globe24h.com/0/0/ ... -516.shtml

HERE IS A PREVIOUS ADDRESS for SATORI.

Satori Investment Solutions Inc

Street:3016 19 St Ne Suite 205Postcode/City:T2E 6Y9 Calgary - Vista Heights Province:AB Phone:
(403) 291-2187
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If that is strictly a business address and phone number, it's fine.

But if that is also his home residence and personal number, you'll have to remove them. We don't allow stalkable personal data here, no matter whose.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
eric

Post by eric »

grixit wrote:If that is strictly a business address and phone number, it's fine.

But if that is also his home residence and personal number, you'll have to remove them. We don't allow stalkable personal data here, no matter whose.
Unless he's living in his currently unoccupied office it's not his home residence :lol: I'm in that area quite a bit, no homes whatsoever, it's all strip small businesses. Going from memory, the block that contains what used to be his office also has as tenants an electronic parts store, a liquor store with an excellent stock of hard to find libations and a large "adult novelty" outlet.

On a more serious note, Kevin Kumar flies well under the radar. Although it is known in which city he resides he has no address of record and the Courts have not been able to track him down even using government databanks such as motor vehicle registeries. Similarly he relies on constantly changing cell phone numbers and gmail addresses to conduct his business dealings. Of course he has also been careful to ensure that any web presence is through pseudonyms and when he appears on camera he is disguised as Ty Griffiths. I suspect that he must owe a lot of people money or he has made some serious enemies to take such precautions.
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

1827148 Alberta Ltd

is a company owned and controlled by LAUREL CINNAMON.

THIS company is active and connected to SATORI INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS KEVIN KUMAR

VERNON BC AND CALGARY

HOMESFORESALE66 is also connected to the above and DEREK RYAN JOHNSON

THEY ARE OPERATING UNDER THESE NAMES
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

1827148 Alberta Ltd owned by Laurel Cinnamon who is Kevin Kumars wife.

Kevin Kumar is SATORI INVESTMENTS SOLUTIONS.

Kevin Manji is marketing this company actively in Calgary today.

Derek Johnson is connected to all of them.

Homesforesale66 is also connected to them all.

1720516 ALBERTA INC. previous Laurel cinnamon company.
eric

Post by eric »

Since it's been awhile with no new information about the ongoing endeavours of the crew I thought it would be an appropriate time to outline the evolution of the scam. Since this could be a rather lengthy post I'm going to break it up into multiple parts. Right now my plan is to have a four part post:
1. A teaser with what cropped up on one of the local new channels tonight will be the first.
I'm not going to describe what goes into all the next posts since I know my missives are being monitored. For those of you who thrive on actual paperwork, original unredacted emails in full and PDF files of contracts etc are available upon request.

So here's the teaser....
http://globalnews.ca/tag/foreclosures/
Previous posts have linked Kevin Kumar (aka Ty Griffiths), Satori Investments, Laurel Cinnamon and Derek Johnson as all being part of the same group.
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

Employment opportunity. From Kijijji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sales-retail-job ... nFlag=true

Work from Home !
Investment Wholesale Consultants positions available - ALL Training Provided
Earn $25.00/hour to put on professional one-on-one presentations
We also have 100% commissioned opportunities allowing an individual to make BIG Money in this industry
Commissioned salespeople have been known to make millions of dollars selling their product. The Industry we participate in has proven to make many millionaires in the world today - the Wholesale Investment Industry. The commissions that are paid out can eventually reach into the tens of thousands of dollars per deal. If you wish to participate on a purely commissioned basis, you can make amazing money !
We also realize the day to day living expenses are a real factor in many peoples lives therefore we also offer opportunities to work on a contract basis doing presentations for $25.00/hour meeting clients. You can decide !
All Leads supplied !
We have tapped into continuous HOT LEADS from Real Estate INVESTMENT networks across Canada.
Must be willing to Meet with Clients !
We are seeking people to present NEW Dynamic Revolutionary Investment Techniques to these hot leads. All presentations are manufactured for you to simply press "Play" on your laptop computer.
All training is provided.
We have a Revolutionary Voice-Over Sales System that allows you to start making money today, by simply pressing "Play"!
In order to get started, you MUST have a good working laptop required for doing presentations, a cell phone and most importantly a professional attitude since you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis.
We are hiring and training business units across Canada.
CONTACT US NOW !
HomesForSale66

Saved here for future reference.
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

SATORI INVESTMENTS SOLUTIONS INC. You tube sales methods.
and the Real Estate council of Canada R.E.C.C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iihYlQQA-SU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Rk5DYOds0
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

This guy needs to go to jail.
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

TM Investments Canada

A proud member of the Real Estate Council of Canada's Accredited Program.

Todays new name change from homesforsale66.
eric

Post by eric »

So... we've advertised on Kijiji some foreclosure properties and we've recruited some sales people to pitch our approach to potential "investors".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQRXqk_pr0
The first thing that must be done is to make sure the naive investor doesn't realize he is being scammed. Therefore part of the pitch is to convince him that by avoiding contact with lawyers he will save money. So here's some youtube videos from Satori's and Derek's "Real Estate Council of Canada":
"Eliminating Uneccessary Expenses - Lawyers's Fees"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92HsFqQOVsM
"Participate in Conveyancing - It will net you more"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzLH8suHnM
So now, to the meat of the matter. We've got some poor guy all ready to invest in a property bereft of professional legal advice. For those of you really interested I have PDF's of their sales contracts and original, rather lengthy emails. In conventional land sales the investor's cash deposit goes to his lawyer's trust account and is transferred to the seller's lawyer's trust account as part of the conveyancing process. Instead, in this scam, the poor investor is giving his deposit to Satori through one of Laurel Cinnamon's numbered companies.
*Section 3.1 * *All deposits shall be delivered in trust to* a
>>>>>>> numbered company in control by the financier. The financier will be
>>>>>>> holding the deposit. Initial deposits are refundable if you are not able
>>>>>>> to obtain financing. The additional deposit is only collected when you are
>>>>>>> approved by the lender and the financing condition is waived. At this
>>>>>>> point in time you will be officially placed on title as the new owner.
Now, at this point the OPCA drama begins...
"*Please note that later in this contract it states clearly in
>>>>>>> section 8.1 (e) "The buyer agrees to allow the financier to complete the
>>>>>>> conveyance, only if the mortgage has a condition stating the buyer will be
>>>>>>> placed on title and the first mortgage payment is not due until the
>>>>>>> conveyance is complete." **Conveyancing being complete is defined
>>>>>>> as the following: **Once every encumbrance holder has provided
>>>>>>> proof of ownership, and funds are forwarded to the rightful owner of
>>>>>>> the encumbrance / debt, conveyancing is then considered complete.*
and more....
*Section 4.1* - The closing day is the date in which transfer of
>>>>>>> title is complete with all down payments paid in full and the mortgage
>>>>>>> documents you signed are registered on title. You can see now that the
>>>>>>> mortgage papers you signed plus your full down payment equals payment of
>>>>>>> the home. At this point, the private lender would be simply requesting for
>>>>>>> all encumbrance holders to provide proof of ownership of the appropriate
>>>>>>> debt. The private lender then* forwards t**he funds to the
>>>>>>> rightful owner of the encumbrance holder / debt in exchange for proof of
>>>>>>> ownership.* *Once every encumbrance holder has provided proof of
>>>>>>> ownership, and the funds are forwarded to the rightful owner of
>>>>>>> the encumbrance / debt, conveyancing is then considered complete.*
And how long is this classic OPCA "produce the note" process supposed to take? Well here we go:
No private lender would lend money unless all parties agree to view
>>>>>>> proof of ownership of all encumbrances against title. The reason being is
>>>>>>> that encumbrances such as debts/mortgages registered on title are bought
>>>>>>> and sold every day. When transferring hundreds of thousands of dollars as a
>>>>>>> private lender, it is obviously important the funds are transferred to the
>>>>>>> right entity. By definition, the rightful owner of an encumbrance / debt
>>>>>>> would be who can show proof of ownership of the encumbrance / debt
>>>>>>> registered on title.
And here's their vision of the lengthy conveyancing process:
*The longer conveyancing takes, the better for you !*
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> *Conveyancing can take 6-18 months to complete *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> *But keep in mind, the longer it takes the more positive monthly
>>>>>>> income is collected by you ! If the rent is $1750/month and it takes 6-18
>>>>>>> months to complete conveyance, you would stand to collect $10,500 if
>>>>>>> conveyancing only takes 6 months (6 months X $1750) but if it takes 18
>>>>>>> months you would collect *
>>>>>>> *$31,500 (18 months X $1750) BEFORE making your first mortgage
>>>>>>> payment ! *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> *Coupled with the fact that you are purchasing the home well below
>>>>>>> market value due to allowing the previous owners to stay as tenants makes
>>>>>>> a GREAT DEAL !*
So here it is - the poor investor has now been convinced to hand over his life savings to a numbered company if he signs the contract and the whole process will not come to fruition for anywhere up to 18 months. Meanwhile the foreclosure process is grinding away... Anybody see the problem?
..... more to follow :Axe:
eric

Post by eric »

Philistine wrote:This guy needs to go to jail.
I agree with your sentiments, but in Canada most Crowns hate trying to set up a prosecution for this type of fraud. Even worse, as I have detailed in one of my posts, is when the victim becomes an unwitting participant. Therefore one of the best defences is publicity, both on the net and through the media. Until Alberta gets out of its dust bowl depression mentality, when banks and lawyers were viewed as evil instruments of oppression of small landholders, and forces real estate transactions to be reviewed by a lawyer, there's not much that can be done. After all, what put the 1970's dollar dealers out of business was allowing mortgage holders to shorten the standard six month redemption period to much lower if it became evident that there was no way that whoever had their name on the title conceivably could or would redeem the debt. As an example I obtained a one day redemption order against Kevin Manji/New Century as part of the process of getting title back to my own house. I will be posting more on this aspect later.