I am so smart. s.m.r.t, i mean kelownasafemeters.com

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: I am so smart. s.m.r.t, i mean kelownasafemeters.com

Post by LordEd »

Oh and this particular Freeman is charging for the service with no legal basis so they're fair game as a scam artist to see what else they believe in.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Yeah BIG win for FMOLT. That will show those government agents that this dude is no ones slave. He won't pay for his God given utilities so he didn't and he won......oh wait.

What a schmuck.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Alternative media has whipped the sheep into a fear frenzy with pseudo science over meters that emit less than the wifi networks they constantly use to read about it.

This one is just capitalizing on that fear selling useless products and services.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: Nope except that we all have smart meters at an enormous expense to Terasen. There were squabbles about people refusing them but I didn't follow the issue to see how it worked out.
Ah, so if I believe the anti side your house should have burned down by now, your brain affected by wireless and terrorists are watching to see when you use your dishwasher.

Oh and your power bill has tripled so they get more bonuses.
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

LordEd wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Nope except that we all have smart meters at an enormous expense to Terasen. There were squabbles about people refusing them but I didn't follow the issue to see how it worked out.
Ah, so if I believe the anti side your house should have burned down by now, your brain affected by wireless and terrorists are watching to see when you use your dishwasher.

Oh and your power bill has tripled so they get more bonuses.
An acquaintance of mine started telling me about how the smart meters would communicate with the new refrigerators and transmit your grocery purchasing details to the hydro company. These details would be used to target the online ads that are displayed by associating your grocery purchase info with your IP address (I don't like targeted ads, but I do understand how they work and their limitations). Apparently light bulbs also have chips in them to provide some other information back to the hydro company...and yes he believed almost every conspiracy theory.

This guy asked me if I could design a device that would block the transmission of this data. He said that a lot of people would buy it...I was really tempted to go to the local hardware store, pick up an extension cord and run it into an empty plastic box and sell it to him for $500, but I couldn't bring myself to take advantage of this misguided fellow.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Fear not, there are others selling what you won't produce:

http://www.amazon.ca/eLink-EMF-Couples- ... BFEC84SFBY

review wrote: Seem to be good quality, June 22 2015
It's really hard to tell if these products are really working or not, but I feel better for having them.
And more:
http://www.amazon.com/Aulterra-EMF-Neut ... Descending
You're worried about the radio frequencies that your cell emits damaging your body, so you get a sticker to prevent that radiation.

A) If it worked, you'd have no cell signal. So it'd be cheaper to just turn off your phone (or leave it in a drawer at home, or don't buy a phone).
B) It doesn't do anything (clearly)

If you want something that works, go stick your phone in a tin foil box. You could make it a game/science experiment for the kids, see how much tin foil's needed before your phone doesn't ring when you call.

I guess you could put your head in an RF reflecting metal box. But that might make it hard to hear the phone.

How many people buy this (not that it works) and then stick a Bluetooth in their ear?
Clearly a government shill preventing the masses from getting this amazing technology such as the success story below.
To my surprise, I discovered I am VERY sensitive to my cell phone. Terrible pain in my teeth, face, jaw and outer ear. When I heard of this product, through a patient of mine, I bought one to give it a try. I knew that IF it works...I WOULD KNOW IT!!! I am dancing! I am singing!! I AM BACK on my cell phone!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!! IT WORKS GREAT!!!! I have been replacing the little 'protector' every 4 months or so. I"m not sure if that is necessary...but just in case...I have been doing that.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Amazingly the use of radio for a century plus didn't kill off the entire planet - I wonder what they are doing about those pesky cosmic rays?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Those are natural, so have no effects at all. Just like other specific green plants that are all natural.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Possible Doctor wrote:Terrible pain in my teeth, face, jaw and outer ear.
I experienced those exact symptoms. Started out minimally at first, with the occurrences far between. Eventually built up to a constant pain. When it hit the constant pain part, the teeth also went sensitive to just about everything, change in temp was most consistent.

My wisdom teeth came in late. And very slowly. Actually took over a decade for the four to come in fully. I didn't have sufficient space in my jaws to support full blown wisdom teeth. The teeth ended up exerting pressure all along the jaw which lead to other complications such as very tense muscles along the jaw line - try clenching your jaws together for an extended period of time and you'll get an idea of the effect.

Solution - Have at least 1 tooth pulled to remove the pressure. I ended up with 3 pulled because my dentist and I had trouble figuring out exactly what the issue was so I guess I'm only 1/4th as wise as I should be ;)

I would suggest that would-be doctor consider having his teeth checked relative to pressure along the jawline if it starts up again.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

the meter beaters must love this then: http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/ ... art-meters
Hive Computing wants to rival the processing power of Google and Amazon by harnessing idle smart meters.
spooky sounding!
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

bmxninja357 wrote:the meter beaters must love this then: http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/ ... art-meters
Hive Computing wants to rival the processing power of Google and Amazon by harnessing idle smart meters.
Cal Washington would be equally frightened when he learned that every dry wall screw, loose or corroded connection in an electrical junction box, or screw through metal roof or siding functions as a pin diode detector and is rebroadcasting those harmful waves throughout his entire house. :mouthshut:
bmxninja357 wrote: spooky sounding!
I worked for a company where we implanted miniature RF transmitters in or on subjects to monitor everything from brain waves to stomach acid to uterine temperature. Nightmare moment during an electrical storm when I was inundated by phone calls starting at midnight alerting me to the fact that "Hi, my name is Elsie (insert appropriate bovine female name) and I'm about to give birth". Hint the emf from a lightening strike is many orders of magnitude greater than anything from a smart meter. That one took some explaining to my wife. And now back to our regular FMOTL programming....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Could have been worse. Could have said "my name is elsie and i am in heat, please send over a bull". Although i suppose the message would be more likely to use the technical term estrous.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
eric

Post by eric »

grixit wrote:Could have been worse. Could have said "my name is elsie and i am in heat, please send over a bull". Although i suppose the message would be more likely to use the technical term estrous.
estrus :whistle: Since my primary job is looking after the health of roughly 2500 porcine ladies in different stages of pregnancy and trying to get another roughly 120 pregnant every week I think I have heard every rude joke in existence. As an aside, nubile young beauties will sing (vocalize) and try to get to the object of their desires only 1 to 4 days before the prime 24 hour window - it's known as boar seeking. At the perfect moment they are absolutely silent, sending telepathic messages to the object of their desires saying "take me. I'm yours, big guy". :shock:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

LordEd wrote:They were doing that here too. They refused consent, so fortis refused service and cut at the road. Everyone wins.
Electric is still flowing hence this post. :shock: :lol:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I would prefer the "Tesla" kind though! 8)
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

pigpot wrote: Electric is still flowing hence this post. :shock: :lol:
Around here, they waited 6 months or so before actually cutting. In some other areas, they just charge a fee.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

LordEd wrote:
Around here, they waited 6 months or so before actually cutting. In some other areas, they just charge a fee.
Either that, or they just charge the peak rate for 24 hours and the ones thinking they are "sticking it to the man" are actually losing out on the reduced off peak rates. Way to go piggy! (Not that I believe him for a second).
eric

Post by eric »

Philistine wrote:
LordEd wrote:
Either that, or they just charge the peak rate for 24 hours and the ones thinking they are "sticking it to the man" are actually losing out on the reduced off peak rates. Way to go piggy! (Not that I believe him for a second).
I gave Pigpot a not so subtle hint earlier regarding that very question:
eric wrote:My brain must be extra fried then, since all my utilities (gas, power, water) are on smart meters. In any case, how does the utility company know how much power you used then if you won't allow them access to your property to read the meter? (enquiring minds would like to know)
I never got an answer to that question, just some porcine dribble:
pigpot wrote:They don't come on to my property without my permission. It's very simple. I do feel sorry for the people, the pay and obey crowd that follow (
the RULES
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: ). I you haven't the guts to govern your own life then..... well.......... I couldn't even begin to care. In fact I don't give a #$%^
Oh well, if someone has the unusual IMHO belief that they should pay extra for their privileges as FMOTL, I guess it's their right. Around here when we still had legacy meters they charged you an estimated rate based on your historical useage if they couldn't get access to your meter - it was usually higher than the real consumption from my personal experience.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I listened to the audio conference on the safe meters page. Rough notes and bits of interest, but a bit incoherent. I don't have burnaby's skill, although he might be interested that the income tax act wasn't signed and has no effect.

Cal Washington
- Apparently waited in jail for 60 days for trial.
- "Its working, otherwise they would't be torturing you" (as in they cut power to torture, not because of the meter)
- "Billions of dollars of liability agreed to contractually"
- Can't get a "signed copy of an act"
- Just like in income tax cases. There's no act to back it up.

Josh Del Sol
- They "defaulted" city counselors in seattle and they resigned/didn't go for re-election.

Rozjael
- "Money making business"
- 18:48 - "Hitting us emotionally, physically, spiritually, intellectually
(and then you hear a smart phone in the background)

- Cal Washington
23:05 - invokes godwin's law (also probably not signed by the governor general)
26:00 - Was told his name when he was born, how does he know that's his real name?

Law society "Bar" in london.
Had to bring in ancient lawyers from england for some reason.

Mentioned these:
- "National Liberty Alliance"
- International Tribunal of Natural Justice

Has had judges run away from 'the truth'
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:10 pm

I listened to the audio conference on the safe meters page. Rough notes and bits of interest, but a bit incoherent. I don't have burnaby's skill, although he might be interested that the income tax act wasn't signed and has no effect.
My skill at being incoherent? I know all about the income tax act not being valid. I heard about it again today in court. I've been attending a Poriskyite trial all week, four days of sitting listening to nonsense. When I write it up it will be a monster, I have about 27 pages of single-space 8X10 workbook notes and we haven't even got to the actual trial yet. Still grinding through voir dires (mini-trials within trials).
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs