Quatloo's - Our own topic on World Freeman Society

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Quatloo's - Our own topic on World Freeman Society

Post by Burnaby49 »

For some reason JackieG has started a new discussion at the World Freeman Society with the Incomprehensibly vague title "Quatloo's". Don't blame me for the apostrophe, that's JackieG's doing. The first entry is just a cut and paste about our Supreme Leader taken from Jay's website;
JAY D. ADKISSON

Jay Adkisson is best known as the creator of Quatloos.com and as a book author and popular legal and financial speaker on a variety of topics. Jay is an attorney who practices in the areas of creditor-debtor litigation, asset protection and wealth preservation, and captive insurance companies and insurance/reinsurance litigation. He is also a contributor to Forbes magazine.
Jay is a founding partner of Riser Adkisson LLP, with his offices in Newport Beach, California, and Henderson, Nevada.

http://www.jayadkisson.com/

The second entry is no more informative with just some babbling of lost mortgage documentation, a story that was current about five years ago.
www.hiddenmysteries.org/money/exposed/f ... docs.shtml

You wanted concrete proof of widespread lost mortgage documentation?

Feast your eyes upon this.

A foreclosure lawyer sent this little beauty by email. I had no idea the market was so robust for missing mortgage documents. And apparently there is inflation within the foreclosure fabrication circles. Prices to replace missing documents keep going up...

This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
So if JackieG has something in mind for this discussion he's just marking time at the moment.

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43- ... -quatloo-s
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Re: Quatloo's - Our own topic on World Freeman Society

Post by Burnaby49 »

I assumed for a brief moment that JackieG was coming to some point or another. First he posted that Jay Adkisson, an American lawyer, set up and owns Quatloos. Then he posted this;
Ask yourself this....
"WHY WOULD A LAWYER SET THIS SITE UP??"
What is he attempting to accomplish??
Exposing scammers??
What if the lawyer is merely managing his own scam by deflecting criticism towards some other party?
Which I assume is his beginning attempt to invent a conspiracy theory that we Quatloosians are aiding and abetting a desperate attempt by Jay to have the world look the other way while he plunders victims elsewhere with his own, as yet undiscovered, scam. OK, stupid, but a definite focus.

But, then, digging deep into the Quatloos archives, JackieG dug up a comment made four years ago that seems apropos of absolutely nothing whatever;
I see the whack-job quatloo's hit the wall from time to time.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7515

When confronted with facts,
Their response goes like this

Postby Nikki » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 am

Trollin, trollin, trollin; Trollin on the river.

Moderators, please file this one in the DMVP And Other Sovereignoramuses Delusions folder,

HAHAHAHA!!
This discussion had to do with whether or not Canadians were actually required to pay income tax if they did not have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). Freedavpot, the loon of the day, posted that the answer was no, the perfect tax evasion scheme, and gave the names (but not citations) of four cases he claimed backed up his point. Jcolvin2 dug the cases up, gave citations, and showed how the decision had nothing to do with the issue of whether a SIN was required before a Canadian is taxable. For the record no; there is no legislation requiring a SIN number in order to be taxable and none exempting non-SIN holders.

So why was this posting from an old dead topic cut and pasted to the WFS discussion? Who knows? Just JackieG lost in the woods again. I suppose it at least shows he's scouring our archives.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Which I assume is his beginning attempt to invent a conspiracy theory that we Quatloosians are aiding and abetting a desperate attempt by Jay to have the world look the other way while he plunders victims elsewhere with his own, as yet undiscovered, scam.
They call it connecting the dots.

Let me give an example of how it works.

You start with a fact, eg. in this case your username is Burnaby49

Burnaby is a city in British Columbia, Canada, located immediately to the east of Vancouver.

Vancouver is sometimes referenced as Hollywood of the north

Some theories claim Hollywood is controlled by the jooz

Some theories claim the banks are also controlled by the jooz

Therefore it proves you're really a joo who is secretly working for the banks

In their heads it makes sense
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

If that was true, would Burnaby be posting on Rosh Hashanah?

I think not.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hot off the press!
JackieG
Thank you received: 165

Anything on Quatloos that resembles some case devolves into personal attacks, personal opinions or worse.
They seem to revel in rolling around in shit then coming out grinning like jackals informing the crowd how nice they smell.

Although I'm too modest to accept the comparison he makes between me and a god;

NG3

Post by NG3 »

JackieG
Thank you received: 165

Anything on Quatloos that resembles some case devolves into personal attacks, personal opinions or worse.
They seem to revel in rolling around in shit then coming out grinning like jackals informing the crowd how nice they smell.

That line of argument has always amused me.

Are we expected to be flattering about scam artists and fools?

If the truth of the matter is that a spade is a spade then it would be dishonest to call it anything else.

Perhaps if JackieG is so offended by it they should sign up and explain why, in their eyes, they feel that we shouldn't be honest, and should instead be showering false praises on people we know to be dishonest, deluded, unintelligent, and/or occasionally dangerous?

I'd be intrigued to hear their reasoning.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:Although I'm too modest to accept the comparison he makes between me and a god;
I believe this is the form of worship preferred by the freemen: Image
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Hi, what is the truth behind some of the stuff I've read about the founders of Quatloos in regard to fraud etc. There seems to be conflicting information out there.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

hardcopy wrote:Hi, what is the truth behind some of the stuff I've read about the founders of Quatloos in regard to fraud etc. There seems to be conflicting information out there.
Who have you heard it from apart from OPCA/Freemen types trying to discredit Quatloos? What "stuff" have you heard apart from vague, totally unsubstantiated unverifiable comments? Comments like this one from JackieG;
What if the lawyer is merely managing his own scam by deflecting criticism towards some other party?
Your questions is just too vague and meaningless to be answerable.

NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Who have you heard it from apart from OPCA/Freemen types trying to discredit Quatloos?
If it's from the Ceylon video then Ceylon just basically quoted the more negative quotes from here:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 85347.html
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Burnaby49 wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Hi, what is the truth behind some of the stuff I've read about the founders of Quatloos in regard to fraud etc. There seems to be conflicting information out there.
Who have you heard it from apart from OPCA/Freemen types trying to discredit Quatloos? What "stuff" have you heard apart from vague, totally unsubstantiated unverifiable comments? Comments like this one from JackieG;
Your questions is just too vague and meaningless to be answerable.
hi, sorry it was vague, but I assumed the accusations would be familiar to you.
I've no doubt in my own mind that they are untrue, I've found this site to be well run, open and best of all, backed with astonishing levels of investigation and evidence.
I suppose there is always a chance that those unhappy with being exposed will resort to dirty tricks, and hopefully those accusations have been addressed, if not here, then certainly elsewhere.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's it? Some anonymous comments on a bulletin board? Note that these were posted on;

http://www.complaintsboard.com

So go ahead and take a look at the site. First thing you see is someone complaining that he hadn't got a refund for a bed rail, another whining about a hotel's cancellation policy. Not quite the gravitas you'd expect from the spot chosen to expose a fraudulent lawyer. But wait! A real name of someone from a real organization!
From the Solicitor's Regulation Authority re: Riser Adkisson LLP - Chis Riser confirmed as unlicenced solicitor - him and Jay are crooks lying to their clients that they are qualified. However checks out. He is a distinguished lawyer can legal academic having published widely in the field. I have seen his links on Google which show that is is a well-respected lawyer and businessman. Jay, my friend, pick on someone else, you are out of your class. Ask Chris to get a licence and stop trying to cheat people.
"Thank you for your email of 02 March 2011. I have checked the records held by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) for a Mr Christopher Michael Riser and can confirm that he has never held a practicing certificate.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further queries that you would like to discuss, please contact us by telephone on 0870 606 2555. Our lines are open 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday. If you are calling from overseas please use 44 (0) 1527 504450. Please note calls may be monitored/recorded for training purposes. Alternatively you can e-mail us on contactcentre@sra.org.uk.

Thank you for contacting the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).

Yours sincerely

Lucinda Jones
Contact Centre Officer
Solicitors Regulation Authority
(: 0870 606 2555
7: 0207 320 5964
*: contactcentre@sra.org.uk
Uh, Jay Adkisson is an American lawyer who has never practiced in the UK so he is obviously not a solicitor. Why even ask the question? Is it because of this Smoking Gun?
Chris Riser and Jay Adkisson run the hate site Quatloos (Quatloosia) which is virulent against fraud of any kind, yet those two bandits are currently facing jail sentences in England for falsely holding Chris out to be a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England when he is unqualified. The UK Law Society in December 2010 begun criminal investigations which will surely lead to the arrest and conviction of these two bandits. Call Chris now and ask him to show you his Solicitor's practising certificate, then call the UK Law Society and check with them, as I did. They are adamant that he is not qualified to act as a Solicitor. See in addition: http://www.criminalsolicitor.net/forum/ ... =6860&PN=1 (Criminal Solicitor, UK).
Let's see. What did the SRA say about Chris Riser?
I have checked the records held by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) for a Mr Christopher Michael Riser and can confirm that he has never held a practicing certificate.
What does Chris Riser have to say about Chris Riser?

CHRISTOPHER M. RISER
Chris Riser is the firm's partner in Athens, Georgia, and is licensed to practice law in that state and in North Carolina. A veteran of the first Gulf War, Chris leads the firm's planning practice and concentrates in the areas of asset protection and estate planning, though he normally maintains some litigation practice. Chris is a former Chairman of the American Bar Association's Asset Protection Planning Committee, and is a Solicitor (Non-Practicing) in the United Kingdom.
http://www.risad.com/chrisriser.htm

If the UK Law Society started investigating him in December 2010 they are certainly taking their sweet time about it. Just want to be thorough I guess before trying to bring down those two bandits. Then again nothing whatever in Google about Chris having any problem with the UK Law Society.

Our anonymous hero also stated;

"Chris Riser and Jay Adkisson run the hate site Quatloos"

News to me that Riser is involved with Quatloos. It was started and is owned by Jay Adkisson. However he plays almost no part in running it.

NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote:That's it? Some anonymous comments on a bulletin board?
That was certainly the basis of Ceylon's accusations, yes, which is why I've never dignified them with a comment until they came up in discussion.

Anonymous, unsubstantiated complaints are just that and are a dime a dozen on the internet.

My question to "Joseph" is why, if he felt he had a legitimate complaint, didn't he bring proceedings against Jay?

I mean Jay can correct me if I'm wrong here but if he'd run off with the clients money without really doing any work the client would have a fairly solid basis for an action.

You'd think a guy with a legitimate complaint would do it that way rather than just moan on the internet?

But what do I know, I'm just making suppositions based on anonymous, unsubstantiated complaints posted on the internet.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby 49 wrote:

"Uh, Jay Adkisson is an American lawyer who has never practiced in the UK so he is obviously not a solicitor. Why even ask the question? Is it because of this Smoking Gun?"

:sarcasmon:

I'd have thought that it was because he is a member of the BAR -- the British Accredited Registry.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

hardcopy wrote:There seems to be conflicting information out there.
Only by an extremely broad definition of "information". And probably from the same source that gave us the "information" that the US govt destroyed the World Trade Center and that Obama was born in Kenya.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wserra wrote:Obama was born in Kenya.
I liked Orly's certificate the best.

It was so hard keeping a straight face at the time.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But. but. but. she was so sincere... :sarcasmon: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.