Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Intermission

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I guess this is about all he has left;

http://www.deanclifford.info/

Still begging for money. A sad comedown from the glory days.
they need to fix where that link goes. i believe it should say "the beginning was here" or "the end is near"
it seems like it would be more appropriate. i wonder if his updates will still say he is doing research. perhaps his updates will say what they are saying now. (insert shutting the hell up here)

@wup,
good job old top! hope they hook your channel back up.

perhaps dean is taking a coarse like this so he may address the court more appropriately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPSd66HHsc

peace,
ninj
In all honesty, I can't take all the credit. "Doazic" filed the first rounds of counterclaims and within 3 weeks his channel was restored. I merely followed in his footsteps.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford Hosting a New Age Pregnancy & Birthing Seminar - WTF ???

Doing my regular Google search for his name I came across this: http://www.birthintobeing.com/deanclifford

https://www.facebook.com/willow.proctor/friends

I just don't get it - 3 weeks before being sent to prison, rather than getting his affairs in order, Dean is hosting this? :brickwall:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Did Dean become an OB/GYN while in jail?
Wake Up! Productions

Now that the dust has settled with the Youtube channel deletions and videos getting removed, I just wanted to repost the Global News story with an actual live link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFKz-dk1Ioo
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Jeffrey wrote:Did Dean become an OB/GYN while in jail?

Deaner usually sticks his head a few inches south of there. Perhaps proctology is more his gig. He has had his head up his arse so long he must have learned something.

But would you trust an unlicensed proctologist like deaner?

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Deaner, Deaner, Deaner! Keep it going Dean. There are members on Quatloos that support you. Goooooooooo Deeeeeeeaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

I think it's more probable that he's associated with this "Willow Proctor" who seems to be a new age woo merchant and doula. There are no medical doctors involved I'm pretty sure, Big Pharma and all being completely toxic.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Also occurs to me that Dean may have put his time out of the clinker to good use and may have a Dean junior on the way.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Philistine wrote:I think it's more probable that he's associated with this "Willow Proctor" who seems to be a new age woo merchant and doula. There are no medical doctors involved I'm pretty sure, Big Pharma and all being completely toxic.
It's a different dean clifford unless deaner the weiner went to Germany

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:
Philistine wrote:It's a different dean clifford unless deaner the weiner went to Germany

Peace
Ninj
Wrong, look again at the website address:
Hosted by Dean Clifford.
www.deanclifford.info
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And the October 16-25 (STARTS TOMORROW!) session is being held in Winnipeg.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Missed it. Lol. Reading on phone at work. Makes me sloppy. Sorry.

I guess dean was called one enough times that he decided to look into it.....
(Think it through)

Peace
Ninj
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Seems to be a 'you were likely scarred for life because you were born in a hospital' type thing and as a result that's why you've screwed up your life, but don't worry we can fix you (for $$$, of course).
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Seems to be a 'you were likely scarred for life because you were born in a hospital' type thing and as a result that's why you've screwed up your life, but don't worry we can fix you (for $$$, of course).
I think ninja will just have to live with what he has. $$$ can do a lot of things but not give you a shot at a new age style "Healing Earth Through Healing Birth". I'm stuck with whatever happened at the Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria in 1949 regardless of how much I might regret that such fantastic alternatives weren't available back in those dark ages.

All I can really say about this new revelation is that it certainly came out of left field.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm stuck with whatever happened at the Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria in 1949 regardless of how much I might regret that such fantastic alternatives weren't available back in those dark ages.
Not necessarily. For only $300 we can provide rebirth therapy where we blindfold you, put you in a trash-bag and re-birth you by tossing you in a pool where you have to claw your way out of the bag and emerge reborn.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: I'm stuck with whatever happened at the Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria in 1949 regardless of how much I might regret that such fantastic alternatives weren't available back in those dark ages.
You self-identify as a pink canadian beaver and practice the most horrible forms of self-torture by attending FMOTL and detaxer trials for fun...
birth into being wrote:And in the future, as adults, we will unconsciously, automatically re-create the conditions that were imprinted at birth and through our early childhood.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: I'm stuck with whatever happened at the Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria in 1949 regardless of how much I might regret that such fantastic alternatives weren't available back in those dark ages.
You self-identify as a pink canadian beaver and practice the most horrible forms of self-torture by attending FMOTL and detaxer trials for fun...
birth into being wrote:And in the future, as adults, we will unconsciously, automatically re-create the conditions that were imprinted at birth and through our early childhood.
I can't stop myself. I've attended three Poriskite hearings in the past three weeks and I've got a tidal wave of trials coming up. I spent about half of August sitting in at Arthur "The Horse Zapper" Doerksen's tax evasion trial. I need help!

If that is the result of the "conditions that were imprinted at birth and through our early childhood" my parents have much to answer for. However they cunningly dodged having to face any responsibility by both dying before this was all revealed to me. Had I only known about this I could have ended up like Dean instead. Hold on, let me rethink that . . . . . .

Wake Up! Productions

Let's do some rough math.

Manitoba's population is about 1.2 million.
Manitoba has about 16,000 births per year.

Winnipeg's population is about half of the province of Manitoba (600,000).
Therefore Winnipeg's birth rate is also roughly half, about 8,000 births per year.

Cut that number in 3/4 (9 months of pregnancy out of 12 months), and you get 6,000 women in Winnipeg who are currently pregnant.

Out of those 6,000 women, let's say that 1% are into New Age spiritual stuff. This means that this seminar that Dean is hosting has the total maximum potential draw of 60 women !!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Let's do some rough math.

Manitoba's population is about 1.2 million.
Manitoba has about 16,000 births per year.

Winnipeg's population is about half of the province of Manitoba (600,000).
Therefore Winnipeg's birth rate is also roughly half, about 8,000 births per year.

Cut that number in 3/4 (9 months of pregnancy out of 12 months), and you get 6,000 women in Winnipeg who are currently pregnant.

Out of those 6,000 women, let's say that 1% are into New Age spiritual stuff. This means that this seminar that Dean is hosting has the total maximum potential draw of 60 women !!!
It's not a numbers game! Those babies, no matter how few, are destined to be our future leaders and masters. They will grow up with the incalculable benfit of having received Dean's teachings and assistance, not as adults, but permanently imprinted on them at birth. Talk about a head start in life! How will my grandson, due in January, stand a chance against that?

Philistine

Post by Philistine »

What better way to fly under the wire and assert sovrunty than to avoid those nasty hospital live berth records...