Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Cliffford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:He would say if he was sentenced to probation. And it would have conditions. If you read what was wrote is that there was no sentencing today. It says bail conditions were changed.

So the sentencing was put over for one reason or another. Simple as that.

And dean's fuck you video although aggravating to sentencing is not in and of itself illegal in any way. His free speech was not restricted.

The sentence is still coming.

Peace
Ninj
I reserve comment/opinion until the morning when we receive an OFFICIAL update from http://www.jus.gov.mb.ca/
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

bmxninja357 wrote:He would say if he was sentenced to probation.
Of course he wouldn't. In the February 2013 arrest he got sentenced to probation but simply lied and said he won the case.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A lawyer contacted me about all of the fuss and mystery regarding what happened today at the hearing. He said that this was a sentencing HEARING - that is where the Crown and Dean made arguments as to what sentence Dean should receive. It is possible that Justice Martin did not immediately order a sentence, but instead has reserved his decision so that he can write a detailed set of reasons for the sentencing. If that is the case then the sentencing will be adjourned to a future date (probably a few weeks off) when the formal judgment/sentence will be ordered.

If Dean was on bail prior to the sentencing hearing then it would not be a surprise if he remains out on bail.

Here's an example of that:

R. v. MacLeod, 2013 MBQB 242
http://canlii.ca/t/g1rb7

The sentencing hearing was in August/September of 2013 (para 7). The actual sentencing judgment was then issued on Oct. 10, 2013.

Sentencing decisions are never just 'mailed out', because obviously that increases the risk the Offender is going to run. So if Martin J has reserved his judgment on sentence the matter should be adjourned to a hearing where Dean is expected to appear and find out how badly he's been whacked on the head.

Pretty much what Ninja was getting at earlier.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean gets a reprieve for a few months. However the next hearing should do it.
89 05-Nov-2015 Winnipeg-QB DISPOSITION SHEET MARTIN,J
05NOV2015 ADJ TO 08JAN2016 AT 2PM FOR SENTENCING
That's a fairly long stretch to prepare a sentencing judgment. Either the parties are busy - which is possible - or Justice Martin wants lots of time to write up a little missive - which is also plausible. I like to think that judge Martin is generously giving Dean one more Christmas and New Years with the old gang before dropping the hammer on him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Dean gets a reprieve for a few months. However the next hearing should do it.
That's a fairly long stretch to prepare a sentencing judgment. Either the parties are busy - which is possible - or Justice Martin wants lots of time to write up a little missive - which is also plausible. I like to think that judge Martin is generously giving Dean one more Christmas and New Years with the old gang before dropping the hammer on him.
"pigpot"... Correct again!
I like to think that
Wrong. The fact is Dean has not been jailed as I said.

Burnaby49 note - I let this one through because, while pointless, it is innocuous. I disapproved Piggy's second post because it was just gibberish. While a certain amount of gibberish is allowed on Quatloos pigpot, because of past actions, is held to a higher standard.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Dean gets a reprieve for a few months. However the next hearing should do it.
Damn, looks like my celebration was a little premature. This certainly explains the lack of media coverage. Still, there is no mention of any change or removal of bail conditions. That looks to be just another BS lie from Dean in order to save face with his gullible flock of sheep.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So they probably discussed the PSR?

God damn it, two more months.
Wake Up! Productions

On another note, https://earthsco.blogspot.com/ has now been conveniently re-launched, with a minimum subscription fee of $20 Canadian per month. Dean can now sucker another $40 out of each gullible sheep !!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Damn, looks like my celebration was a little premature. This certainly explains the lack of media coverage. Still, there is no mention of any change or removal of bail conditions. That looks to be just another BS lie from Dean in order to save face with his gullible flock of sheep.
My assumption too. Since nothing at all has changed there would be no reason to modify or remove bail conditions. If bail was appropriate before the hearing why would it not still be appropriate after?

Wake Up! Productions

There is some mud slinging going on via Dean's Facebook page. Most interestingly, an accusation that Dean cut a deal with the Crown, and is now being labeled a "Crown Rat".
Lou Manotti Dean Clifford Why did you have Andrew SWATTED then?

You rat out enough gun owners and eventually you'll "get lucky"?

Here in REALITY, YOU sat with a cop and SWORE he had "illegal firearms". You ALWAYS lie about what happens in court, and now to save going to prison and a "time served" deal, you are now a Crown Rat.

That's how Crown Rats work. You are saving your own lying pathetic ass.

Facebook readers certainly ARE morons, because they believe you.

Scott Duncan certainly isn't a moron, since he's been right about you every single time!

He said you lied about being out on bail, and lo and behold, OPP ROPE scoops you up at the seminar in Hamilton, because Oooops! You lied about being on bail.

They're MORONS because they don't listen to Scott Duncan. Why doesn't Scott Duncan have any victims?

There's no shortage of people claiming they are YOUR victim; The same is true with Menard. In fact that's true wit EVERY Free-Dumb "guru".

Scott Duncan actually gave you the answer. You sat in a genesis block mine. You were/are too stupid to see that you not only have one of the most sought-after secrets in history, but you are too stupid to be able to leverage it.

Nobody would believe it, and your own self-imposed ignorance will permanently prevent you from leveraging it. grin emoticon

Yes, people here are morons. They are morons because they believe you.

They're morons because they get all butt-hurt that Scott Duncan has been right this whole time.

Pete Daoust just pointed out an undeniable reality; "...If you don't do this, you will create the EXACT same world you want to escape. That's the truth."

That's the truth. It really is. Scott Duncan taught Pete Daoust how to think. He does not tell him WHAT to think. He does that all on his own. LOOK AT HIM! He's magnificent. THE TENDER FOR LAW did that. It's all out there for the world to see. Dig back 2 years and see what he was before. Scott Duncan did that FOR FREE. He has NEVER ASKED FOR MONEY AND NEVER WILL. He's provided an ACTUAL ANSWER. He showed YOU and MENARD FIRST. Scott Duncan has given us permission to play the videos of you dismissing that "computer money". You even said "what if the server goes down".

It's going to REALLY BURN when you set up that first Bitcoin wallet, isn't it? The Internet never forgets, and I'm going to be making sure everyone sees what the Internet remembers.

I'll be taking over the THE TENDER FOR LAW, in 2016, on Facebook. I'm Lou Manotti, harbinger of the New World Disorder. I am the Field Marshall in the WAR ON WRONG.

YOU ARE A CROWN RAT. YOU ARE WRONG.

Except the part about Facebook readers being morons. Those that trust anything you say, are CLEARLY morons. Who could even argue?

Also: Screen-grab these. They have a nasty habit of vanishing.

Like · 3 · 19 mins
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The hell is Andrew?
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Damn, looks like my celebration was a little premature...
Premature? Oh, come, come, fear not, matey, dastardly Deano is still going down eventually... it just means you'll have to climax all over again in a few months time, eh.

Yep, by all accounts there'll be a happy ending for Master Bates yet. Lol.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

k1w1 wrote:Premature? Oh, come, come, fear not, matey, dastardly Deano is still going down eventually...
Yes, he is. The sad part is that the slowness of the system leads those of the freeman persuasion to assume victories because immediate actions weren't taken.

Handling freemen is like raising a toddler. If the consequence doesn't happen right away, they assume that the action was acceptable (a win), and then don't understand why they are sitting in jail months later.
Burnaby49

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've edited the first post in this discussion to change the title a bit. Just noticed that Clifford had three f's.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Jeffrey wrote:The hell is Andrew?
Just spend some time over at the Tender for Law and you will learn all you want about that never ending cast of characters and who is in and who is out at any particular time.
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:
k1w1 wrote:Premature? Oh, come, come, fear not, matey, dastardly Deano is still going down eventually...
Yes, he is. The sad part is that the slowness of the system leads those of the freeman persuasion to assume victories because immediate actions weren't taken.
Handling freemen is like raising a toddler. If the consequence doesn't happen right away, they assume that the action was acceptable (a win), and then don't understand why they are sitting in jail months later.
I tried to hint at that in the previous Dean Clifford Intermission thread. It has been my experience that in Canada the particular weapons charges that Deano faces are often incidental to another criminal or civil procedure. For example, an execution of a drug warrant is a typical example for a criminal case, or an upset former spouse decides to rat out an ex-partner because of a violation of a protection order. The learned judge probably wants to give careful condition to the psr and Clifford's interaction with the courts while on bail before issuing a sentence since he has to consider what precedents he may be setting.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Burnaby49 wrote:My assumption too. Since nothing at all has changed there would be no reason to modify or remove bail conditions. If bail was appropriate before the hearing why would it not still be appropriate after?
One possibility, that's sometimes seen in the UK, is where the delay in progressing the matter is caused by the prosecution the judge may feel it is unfair to continue imposing restrictions on the accused in the meantime. I have only been following this one very loosely so my apologies if this isn't likely here.
LordEd

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:I've edited the first post in this discussion to change the title a bit. Just noticed that Clifford had three f's.
He's really trying. Maybe he should get a C- instead for effort... or let him take a make-up exam.
eric

Post by eric »

Forsyth wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:My assumption too. Since nothing at all has changed there would be no reason to modify or remove bail conditions. If bail was appropriate before the hearing why would it not still be appropriate after?
One possibility, that's sometimes seen in the UK, is where the delay in progressing the matter is caused by the prosecution the judge may feel it is unfair to continue imposing restrictions on the accused in the meantime. I have only been following this one very loosely so my apologies if this isn't likely here.
I haven't seen any paperwork indicating that Clifford or his sureties are requesting a change in bail conditions although you do have a good point. Generally bail conditions hold until sentencing although they may be changed if they impose an undue hardship on the offender or the surety. Offender related reasons for a change in bail conditions may include curfew, place of residence, or driving restrictions if they limit his gainful employment or addiction counselling or medical treatment. Following bail conditions properly and working with the courts can be used by the offender to obtain a good psr and maybe reduce his sentence, although Clifford hasn't shown any inclination to do so. After all, showing off his new work truck and calling it his "ride" while prohibited from driving is not really a good idea.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:There is some mud slinging going on via Dean's Facebook page. Most interestingly, an accusation that Dean cut a deal with the Crown, and is now being labeled a "Crown Rat".
Lou Manotti Dean Clifford Why did you have Andrew SWATTED then?

You rat out enough gun owners and eventually you'll "get lucky"?

Here in REALITY, YOU sat with a cop and SWORE he had "illegal firearms". You ALWAYS lie about what happens in court, and now to save going to prison and a "time served" deal, you are now a Crown Rat.

That's how Crown Rats work. You are saving your own lying pathetic ass.

Facebook readers certainly ARE morons, because they believe you.

Scott Duncan certainly isn't a moron, since he's been right about you every single time!

He said you lied about being out on bail, and lo and behold, OPP ROPE scoops you up at the seminar in Hamilton, because Oooops! You lied about being on bail.
I have heard this kind of talk in the past from freemen who are suspicious of Dean.

Like the debunkers here they see all of Dean's "I dismissed my case" statements as proof he's not honest. But unlike his debunkers here they project that doubt on to assumption that Dean hasn't said anything to the cops or the courts about his freeman buds.

The "Dean's selling us out" crowd has their conspiracy theory bolstered every time Clifford gets out on bail or cusses a judge and walks away.

Pre trial, this crew might erode Dean's contribution base and they'll scream bloody murder if Dean gets anything less than the electric chair.
Last edited by arayder on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.