Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Cliffford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:The hell is Andrew?
Just spend some time over at the Tender for Law and you will learn all you want about that never ending cast of characters and who is in and who is out at any particular time.
Reading the Facebook post in context, I wonder if he is a freeman associate of Dean's who got busted after Clifford went to jail?

Hence the assumption by Lou Manotti that Dean ratted him out.

I think the conspiracy theory would go that Dean managed to get bail even thought he behaved badly in jail and in court because he ratted out other freemen. The idea might be that Dean's tough talk on the web, the mountains of court filings, his cussing of judges and his threats against the cops (which he was conveniently cleared of) were just for show and to keep Cliffords' street cred intact.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:I have heard this kind of talk in the past from freemen who are suspicious of Dean.

Like the debunkers here they see all of Dean's "I dismissed my case" statements as proof he's not honest. But unlike his debunkers here they project that doubt on to assumption that Dean hasn't said anything to the cops or the courts about his freeman buds.

The "Dean's selling us out" crowd has their conspiracy theory bolstered every time Clifford gets out on bail, cusses a judge and walks away, or

Pre trial, this crew might erode Dean's contribution base and they'll scream bloody murder if Dean gets anything less than the electric chair.
Having read further comments on Facebook, it does seem as though this fellow (Lou Manotti) is pushing his on agenda - mainly Scott Duncan & "TENDER FOR LAW". I have heard the name Scott Duncan before, possibly via Robert Menard. Regardless, I think I will file this under "C" for Conspiracy Theory until someone presents some tangible evidence that Dean is a "Crown Rat".
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:I think the conspiracy theory would go that Dean managed to get bail even thought he behaved badly in jail and in court because he ratted out other freemen. The idea might be that Dean's tough talk on the web, the mountains of court filings, his cussing of judges and his threats against the cops (which he was conveniently cleared of) were just for show and to keep Cliffords' street cred intact.
You know, when you put it all together like that, it actually kinda does sound like Dean is an undercover RCMP or CSIS agent, working to flesh out those in the Freeman Movement who are the largest threats to Canada. It would make for a great movie script. Hell, they even just started that "CSI: Cyber" show, what a great episode this would make if it were true !!! :sarcasmon:
Jeffrey

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Jeffrey »

Based on what we know from the public record, Dean got snitched on, he hasn't snitched.

And odd that this crowd would be concerned about snitching. Everything they do is "lawful" so why would snitching be a problem.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I think (not really) freemanism itself is a big government conspiracy to occupy the simple minded with a self-imposed regime of routines and mannerisms so they can be easily identified as well as kept occupied with time-wasting exercises so they aren't spending that time doing something more destructive.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Based on what we know from the public record, Dean got snitched on, he hasn't snitched.

And odd that this crowd would be concerned about snitching. Everything they do is "lawful" so why would snitching be a problem.
I thought Dean's problem was that he:

1. Went on a web radio show and dared the cops to bust his grow op.

2. He publicized that he was going to break his bail agreement by going out of province to give a seminar.

3. When the cops showed up at Dean's place with a search warrant (I think Dean was in jail by then) his roommate was very cooperative about telling the cops where the guns were and who owned them.
Wake Up! Productions

The Facebook rantings are getting funnier by the minute. Now they are posting pictures of the "Crown Rat" !!!

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:I think the conspiracy theory would go that Dean managed to get bail even thought he behaved badly in jail and in court because he ratted out other freemen. The idea might be that Dean's tough talk on the web, the mountains of court filings, his cussing of judges and his threats against the cops (which he was conveniently cleared of) were just for show and to keep Cliffords' street cred intact.
You know, when you put it all together like that, it actually kinda does sound like Dean is an undercover RCMP or CSIS agent, working to flesh out those in the Freeman Movement who are the largest threats to Canada. It would make for a great movie script. Hell, they even just started that "CSI: Cyber" show, what a great episode this would make if it were true !!! :sarcasmon:
I have seen the plot in old B westerns. The ex-bad man goes undercover with his former gang but has to be just bad enough to stay in good with them.

He "wings" a sheriff's deputy and tells the gang it was just bad shooting.

He uses his wits to keep the gang from shooting a bank clerk, "He hasn't seen our faces. If ya' shoot him every lawman in the territory will be hot on our trail. . .just tie him up and be quick about it."

Along the way he successfully woos the gang leader's sister who at first thinks he just another low down robber (she secretly loathes the outlaw life) but in the end comes to see him for the square jawed, quick drawing hero he is.

Dang. . .the 50's were great!
Wake Up! Productions

A serious question about my "Project Dean Clifford" Go Fund Me donation page. https://www.gofundme.com/r44jpta4

I was going to close it out yesterday with the $160 generated, but now I am thinking to keep it open until January.

My question is, do you guys want to use the money to find out what the hell went on in court yesterday, or save it for a rainy snowy day when this is all said and done?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If you leave it open to January I can donate since I got some things coming in.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: Having read further comments on Facebook, it does seem as though this fellow (Lou Manotti) is pushing his on agenda - mainly Scott Duncan & "TENDER FOR LAW". I have heard the name Scott Duncan before, possibly via Robert Menard. Regardless, I think I will file this under "C" for Conspiracy Theory until someone presents some tangible evidence that Dean is a "Crown Rat".
Scott Duncan aka Tycho Brahe crops up here periodically, usually mentioned in other threads. The cast of the Tender for Law is often in a state of flux, since they believe they are being infiltrated by "freedumbers" who don't subscribe to their particular theories, christians, assorted members of Quatloos, and the crazy cat lady down the street. Reading their facebook page is a mind numbing experience for which strong drink is recommended.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

I have heard this kind of talk in the past from freemen who are suspicious of Dean.

Like the debunkers here they see all of Dean's "I dismissed my case" statements as proof he's not honest. But unlike his debunkers here they project that doubt on to assumption that Dean hasn't said anything to the cops or the courts about his freeman buds.

The "Dean's selling us out" crowd has their conspiracy theory bolstered every time Clifford gets out on bail or cusses a judge and walks away.

Pre trial, this crew might erode Dean's contribution base and they'll scream bloody murder if Dean gets anything less than the electric chair.
Sounds like a lose/lose for poor Dean.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:A serious question about my "Project Dean Clifford" Go Fund Me donation page. https://www.gofundme.com/r44jpta4

I was going to close it out yesterday with the $160 generated, but now I am thinking to keep it open until January.

My question is, do you guys want to use the money to find out what the hell went on in court yesterday, or save it for a rainy snowy day when this is all said and done?
Wait for the sentencing hearing. If there is no published decision we'll need the sentencing hearing transcripts to figure out what weight the judge put to various aspects of Dean's criminal conduct and post-conviction behavior. I want to find out if that "FUCK YOU JUDGE" video costs him.

Probably nothing of great interest happened yesterday. The crown gave reasons why Dean should be strung up on the nearest tree and Dean said something or other. But the judge wouldn't have commented, his role at the sentencing hearing is to listen to arguments.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:A serious question about my "Project Dean Clifford" Go Fund Me donation page. https://www.gofundme.com/r44jpta4

Wait for the sentencing hearing. If there is no published decision we'll need the sentencing hearing transcripts to figure out what weight the judge put to various aspects of Dean's criminal conduct and post-conviction behavior. I want to find out if that "FUCK YOU JUDGE" video costs him.

Probably nothing of great interest happened yesterday. The crown gave reasons why Dean should be strung up on the nearest tree and Dean said something or other. But the judge wouldn't have commented, his role at the sentencing hearing is to listen to arguments.
Very good points.

Does anyone know what the maximum time a Go Fund Me donation drive can run for, and if they cut you off at some point?
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Nope.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Nope.

Peace
Ninj
One could only hope. :snicker:

But, alas ...
Although not officially confirmed, a police source has identified the deceased as Mark Decasare
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

This thread should be renamed... Dean Clifford... Beyond sentencing. :haha:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote:Wait for the sentencing hearing. If there is no published decision we'll need the sentencing hearing transcripts to figure out what weight the judge put to various aspects of Dean's criminal conduct and post-conviction behavior. I want to find out if that "FUCK YOU JUDGE" video costs him.

I presume the judge wants to give himself time to write up a reasons why he arrives at the sentences he arrives at. Not least because he needs to consider various factors and justify his final decision.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Wake Up! Productions

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Wait for the sentencing hearing. If there is no published decision we'll need the sentencing hearing transcripts to figure out what weight the judge put to various aspects of Dean's criminal conduct and post-conviction behavior. I want to find out if that "FUCK YOU JUDGE" video costs him.

I presume the judge wants to give himself time to write up a reasons why he arrives at the sentences he arrives at. Not least because he needs to consider various factors and justify his final decision.
Just wondering, do you guys see the potential for Justice Martin's decision being Manitoba's answer to Alberta's Justice Rooke's homage to the Freeman Movement?